One of the greatest musicians of the last century. Prove me wrong

One of the greatest musicians of the last century. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfeRzC0Fswc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that 66 movie guy

no regard is great
i don't know much of his other musical works, i really love buffalo 66 and was really amazed by the brown bunny, so much so that it's one of my favorite films now. perfect films to watch in november, even if the brown bunny takes place in the middle of a very hot summer

t. Vincent Gallo

He has various albums
>Bohack - It Took Several Wives
>Recordings of Music for Film
>When

When is a 10/10 album. Some of the songs from Recordings of Music for Film are too.

No, I'm 22

OP here sorry wrong pic

My taste is so refined I don't even know who that is, unironically

Huh 22? And a hardcore fan of Gallo's music? Are you a girl by any chance?

No I just fuck a lot of girls

t. Gallo

Not even, I'm just a fan
I wish he would come in the night and swoop me up in his big arms and give me that piercing look with those gorgeous blue eyes as he kissed me gently on the lips

Just kidding, I hate faggots but Gallo is an inspiration of mine yeah

I wish he would come down my throat and turn it into his art film.

cannot believe this ugly-ass motherfucker fucked my waifu. god fucking damn it

Who?

>Ugly
Are you retarded?

Are you?

I love Vincent Gallo. I'm saving up to buy his seed to impregnate my wife.

Hmm let me think.
Guys 56, looks like a Greek statue, has been fucking supermodels for the past 30 years despite not really being that well known, is a model, is a movie star...

Again, are you fucking retarded? What is not ugly to you? Lmao

theresa wayman from warpaint. (in the dress)
he's ugly. blue eyes doen't mean good looking person

You have no concept of what is ugly or not because you're a retarded faggot

Post a dude who you think would be considered "good looking"

And blue eyes mean something, clearly

he's 56????? then he's like, 18 years older than her. fucking gross.

t. Woman
Yeah, uh, this might be news to you, but men will fuck 18 year old women at 60 (or 16 depending on the country like the UK for example)

Women are always butthurt about this because it means they can't compete, lol

oops I missquoted there... anyway, i'm not too big on dudes overall here's one i'd turn un-gay for: ben cohen, ex rugby player for england. look him up

Yeah wayman is hot as shit but looks like a 'cutter' if I've ever seen one

I really liked his album When. brings back special memories.

unfortunately it is not news to me. doesn't mean i can't find it gross. Especially because I know why it happens but I won't go into it here because this is Sup Forums, there's no fucking point

It's what's on the inside that matters, Vincent

>ben cohen
Are you joking? Jesus christ
It's more, "would women probably find this dude attractive?" as well as classical features which Gallo has

funny you should say that. She once killed herself onscreen by slitting her wrists actually.

but i don't think she's a cutter, no. She's just got those naturally sad, heroin eyes (which I think are a big part of the reason she's so fucking hot)

>Citing a rugby player as good looking

classical features???? lemme sketch something for you here, give me a few minutes

How is it gross though? You act like the women are being raped
You can't have it both ways
Are women as equal as men and all of that, or are they not? Because if they are, and its legal age inwhich they both consent... then you're a hypocrite feminist cunt and should consider reevaluating your position

Look up classically handsome on Google you dumb motherfucker

It's one of my favorites too

Good to know, we don't want that
Shes 8/10
Would shoot up and play guitar all night with while kissing

here u go user. this dude's got colin greenwood eyes lol

it's gross because old men are gross. I mean, men are naturally stinky and advert to washing their butt, then it only gets worse with age, so...

Has to be a troll/10
Post a picture of yourself because unless you are Gallo trolling (which you very well may be), you're a faggot

>advert to washing their butt
huh? maybe the men you've let fuck you

>theresa
>8/10

here watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=CfeRzC0Fswc

post a selfie

rebut what i said then

>Implying I didn't see it over 2 years ago
Pleb

But yeah, she is hot obviously. I also like her playing as well so its a winwin

You're retarded is enough of a rebuttal
Guy is classically handsome, it is what it is

Who do you think gets more pussy, and more importantly, pussy of higher quality? Because it certainly isn't the rugby player

>Calls out kikes
>Calls out nigs
>Calls out fags

Gallo is /ourguy/

damn right she's hot. too fucking hot for gallo
probably dude who's playing aquaman, or dude who plays superman maybe? Any of the superhero adaptation picks. Hell even loki must get better pussy than this dude

if dicking around while John Frusciante makes music for you counts as great, how is Anthony Kepatitus not just considered a better director than Vintent Gallo form the start?

No, I'm talking without the fame and all of that
If it was just chicks on the street who had to decide
It wouldn't be fucking loki from whatver faggot superhero movie you watched

Gallo's music is better than Frusciante's and the great thing is you can't even tell if Gallo did it on purpose or not since hes also a director, and all that

Oh shit is this from Rules of Attraction?

as far as i know, girls really dig loki's looks. I think he looks weird as fuck too, don't blame me, it's just the kind of man girls are going for nowadays it seems.

and if you want beauty that's comparable to gallo's type of face, then i don't know... i don't really notice men that much, sorry.

it is! if you ignore the wrists slashing part, that scene is sexy as hell. she makes all of these delicious ecstasy faces, always gets me in a fucking state

>I don't notice men that much
Only closet homos say such shit
Listen, it's not faggotry to recognise when a dude is good looking or not, considering after all that he is your competition

What gets me in a state is seeing her fingerpicking and imaginging how well she could caress my gooch

bruh i think you're the one that's closeted, you keep trying to prove to me that this vincent gallo guy is good looking. Honestly I think you'd feel much better if you'd just go and jerk one off to him, try it.

It's not a bad thing to be gay, or bi. Despite what this board or even all of Sup Forums says, really. Honestly I wouldn't choose to be straight if I could. Like I said, men stink etc

sure, i'm all for those skillful fingers too

No, pussy is good enough for me
But the reason why I'm saying it is because the guy is a movie star, model, and fucks hot models and probably has done since before he was even known (and he arguably still isn't well known)
Also, its definitely a bad thing to be a faggot why do you think god created the aids virus and stoning

You know she has a kid, right? Chicks who already have kids is a turnoff for me

>why do you think god created the aids virus and stoning
okay, made me snort, i'll give you that one
>But the reason why I'm saying it is because the guy is a movie star, model, and fucks hot models and probably has done since before he was even known (and he arguably still isn't well known)
well, I still maintain that I think he's butt-ugly. Look bro, there's something else other than fame and money and looks, I think it's confidence but i've never been able to figure this one out... I had a friend who was a skinny bitch with buckteeth and a weirdly shaped head and absolutely everyone I knew wanted her. Like, she didn't even try. Some people just have it, I don't know... maybe it's the same with this dude then.

yes I know. It's not a turn off for me at all, I don't see how that could make things different, really. Also I love kids. I'd gladly adopt sirius

Lol