OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE AMERIPUTOS THREAD

Now you get to watch our A team rape in the World Cup

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJtaCryzL20
youtube.com/watch?v=vFREXbDG_Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being a chicano

>tfw you can be a fat amerrilard and pose as a Chicano to get those sweet (You)'s

>OP

Callate maricon. Your old team doesn't stand a chance against us.

get ready to be deported now that trump is repealing the DACA you fuck

Bro, DACA is being repealed.

You have to go back in 6 months, better start packing your shit.

NOT SO FAST MEXISHIT OP, USA WON 1-1!

CHIblobs make the fucking worst threads

youtube.com/watch?v=WJtaCryzL20

Don't worry - on the off chance I do get deported I will absolutely physically destroy as much of my neighbor's property and this shithole city i live in as possible and murder as many gringos on my way out and never get prosecuted for it.

>a country that has never won Fifa talking shit about the US

>Extra time clock keeps running while referees and players bitch about a red card.
>Burns 2 of the 3 minutes
>immediately call the game

Truly the beautiful game

How good is the Mexico A team?

You'll go to jail, serve your sentence in full them get deported. Learn laws

>yfw you realize that this mentality is exactly why central america is and will never be more than a third world shithole

Enjoy perpetual poverty!

one dash one USA WON!

blah blah blah

This country is like a whore - us Chicanos and Mexicans only use it until we go back home after we destroy the fuck out of it

The best part is you will never target the truly guilty criminals but innocent women and children instead, while we men hide behind them and commit crimes while you do nothing.

Better than USA's α squad

You are the scum of the earth. Mexicans ruined immigration into the USA for all the other countries like the well behaved Jamaicans.

Fuck you Mexicans

Please make sure you do this - killing gringos. Even if you don't get deported, but make sure they are redneck types

>"Why is your national team so much worse than ours, user?"

And what are you PERSONALLY going to do about it, pendejo? You're too scared to come up to me because you're a bitch. Tough behind a computer but whimper in real life.

>why are you getting deported, Isabela?

There's no rednecks in sanctuary cities. He's most likely targeting liberals unfortunately

says the fucking mexican sitting on the other side of a computer doing the exact same thing threatening to "kill a bunch of gringos"

i really have no idea why liberals have any desire to help you fucks

But you are an Ameriputo too. What do you think you are? Mexican?

Fuck off spic. Stop proving Trump right.

ICE is coming for all of us even the blacks and Irish. All because you Mexican fucks want to ruin immigration. I would punch you in the face if I could

Yes, I am a Mexican. We are a 5th column to start a war that would internally ruin the United States.

Fuck these maricons.

All you have to do is find me and shoot me. But you won't. I see white people everyday and they are nice to me instead of aggressive.

Pussies.

Fuck Mexico. I'm starting to regret feeling sad about DACA because it helps so much more people than these spic fucks

Based Mexico. I'm really just a Sup Forums tourist but I loved learning recently that Mexicans hate Chicanos just as much as real Americans.

Also OP what does your family do in the winter months when my lawn doesn't need to be mowed? Genuinely curious

>my fellow countrymen are so fucking stupid they're taking this weak ass bait
Holy shit please remove yourselves from the gene pool

fwiw i like mexicans

and your food

>spics start war
>stomp their shit out because the majority of spics are fat and only drink coke with no water in their diet

Please. I don't want to remember this match ever in my life.

I don't want to shoot you. I dont want to get jailed and deported to Jamaica. Leave me the hell alone

Why does this feel like a white dude LARPing as a Chicano?

>We are a 5th column

What kind of non Sup Forumsack uses the term '5th column'?

Welcome to Bait: The Thread

>these two suburban white kids actin like they poc

ctfu

Remember, the USA next plays Panama and T&T, which >we will probably win. Your team better get some wins or they're done for four more years.

For some reason, this bait seems fun to mess around with. You'll probably feel better if you go find another thread.

>Costa Rica away and Mexico at home next
I want to die tbqh

sorry bud. :(

wish it was you instead of mexico

I want to deport these whores straight to hell with legal weapon. Where can I find them?

Ouch. My condolences to you.

I'm not acting. My entire family is from the Caribbean.

Mexicans ruin everything for us

post a pic of your hand then, white boy

>us
which country would that be?

In which state of Mexico where you born? Because if you were born in the USA that makes you Gringo, not Mexican

I was born in Jalisco.

Yup, they are the sons of the betrayers of this country, they have a fake belief of what mexico is based on the outdated memories of their parents and grandparents, and specially they wouldn't survive even six monts living here by their own, most of them can't even speak spanish

Then you have to go back. Fucking mojado

Mathematically speaking can México do something to bump the USMNT up the tablet and help there chances on finding a spot towards Russia 2016.

The least we can do is return the favor.

Mexico will lose tonights game on purpose. Just watch.

How does this image make You feel? Why did USA steal all that land from Mexico?

WHAT should Mexican families born in that territory pre 1848 do exactly?

ok i was wrong, carry on

If your team lost today's game we could beat honduras to get you a spot for the WC, but only if you won your other games

ICE has tracked and located your server and will be at your *Former home to take you back soon

Half was sold, the other (specially texas) wanted to independize so to Mexico's centralism. Even after that Monterrey, Coahuila and Tamaulipas wanted to join you too

Why would Mexico sell all that money? Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas swims in money

Threadly reminder that the USA was the only reason Mexico qualified for the 2014 WC

youtube.com/watch?v=vFREXbDG_Qc

Bye bye DACA

>sink so low for a few /you)'s

Research about La Mesilla and Guadalupe-Hidalgo Treaty. This country loves to blame the others for their mediocrity and never takes responsibility on anything

*BRAAAAAAAAAp*

Didn't the Yucatan peninsula want to secede as well

*Blocks your path*

Dumb Aquaposter

Who'mst've' Butt is that in the beginning?

tbbt sucks

DACA is expiring. In 6 months you have to go back Paco.

Yes. They tried to independize too. During the independence of Mexico many states tried to separate and tried to found their own countries but only the nortest zones like the republic of texas and territories sold to foreigners in order to restablish the economy successfully got it. After that Washington simply assaulted the city of Mexico, payed 15 millions and got the north frontier.

The biggest evidence of the chicano hypocrisy is that during the separation, the people of those territories had the chance to keep their nationality or switch it to become Americans, aaaaand guess what happened? ;)

>guess what happened?
90% of them took US citizenship

CONCACAF refereeing at its finest.

Thats right!

Good enough to lose in the first knockout round of the WC any single year

name?

>that flag
>those comments

Those faces sure have potential.

>WC on FOX this time

Yeah on pay-per-view.

>those three citites were what they are today back then
American education system everyone!

What's up with this shit chicano threads? Why posting the mexican flag? You ain't mexican

yeah, much of the southwest was desert with a few catholic missions and towns maybe a few hundred or few thousand people, outside of parts of texas where the anglos settled

Motherfucker.

I honestly can't wait until Trump allows the American populace to deal with the mexican problem.

cringe

fag the post

So glad I live in the northeast where everyone is white.

Because we were poor as fuck and other people actually wanted to prosper in there. Kinda sad that most of the older people in here got brainwashed to believe the opposite.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>Being this salty about DACA