No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > The Powers That B > Exmilitary > Bottomless Pit > Government Plates > Fashion Week

No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > The Powers That B > Exmilitary > Bottomless Pit > Government Plates > Fashion Week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_sd_EpTDs
youtube.com/watch?v=-pGfib0_I-4
strawpoll.me/15070938
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Love Deep Web > The Money Store > Bottomless Pit > The Powers That B > Exmilitary > Government Plates > Fashion Week

Wrong.

EM > GP > TPTB > NLDW > BP > TMS > FW

NotM>NLDW>Ex>JD>TMS>GP>BP

Switch BP with TMS, lower Jenny Death and you've got a great ranking

BP > ExM > JD > TMS > NotM = NLDW > GP > FW

switch GP with JD and you're right

Exmilitary > The Money Store > NLDW > I didn't listen to any of the other ones more than like 5 times

People who rank Exmilitary and Money Store low are the worst types of contrarians.

This.

Is that BA? Perhaps Robert was asking his friend whether they had bumped into a young Mr T lookalike

that picture is like 5 years old. RP is pretty hip

Niggas on The Moon > No Love Deep Web > Steroids > Government Plates > Bottomless Pit > Jenny Death > The Money Store > Exmilitary > DGEP > Interview > Fashion Week

Did you post a picture of a pretentious jackass as a joke? Because your list is garbage.

GP > NotM > NLDW > Exmilitary > JD > BP > TMS

that was the actual caption on the picture when dailymail first published it

You probably think exmilitary is their best, faggot

>ranking albums

You're all such huge turboplebs.

It absolutely is. You people literally put NOtM on a pedestal solely because critics don't like it.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

and because it's called Niggas on the Moon and Bjork moaning is one of the main instruments on it

Meme reasons through and through.

>can't defend his position when called out
>likens others to infants
Fuck you.

This is the ranking for thinking men only... if you disagree, well, *chuckles* You must not bemuch of a thinking man!

Government Plates > The Money Store > Niggas on the Moon > Steroids > No Love Deep Web > Bottomless Pit > Jenny Death > Death Grips EP > Fashion Week > Interview > Exmilitary

Good memepost. You're even better than Leo at playing a retard.

you have the burden of proof my guy
unless your whole argument is unironically "people pretend to like it because critics don't", in which case, I don't like arguing with the mentally retarded, it's just not fair

Except that my ranking is correct and you cannot dispute it without calling it a """meme""" or another buzzword. :)

No, I like it because it is their most experimental and interesting release imo. Exmil is just kind of boring at this point

>This many people calling NLDW their best
Disgusting. Must be a bunch of 15 year olds that just started listening last week

We've got the exact same ranking mate. Check out the Steroids EP, it's pretty cool

>he doesn't dog
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_sd_EpTDs
youtube.com/watch?v=-pGfib0_I-4

NLDW=NOTM>EXM>TMS>GP>JD>BP

Steroids > Exmilitary > TMS > NOTM > BP > NLDW > JD > GP

Fuck is that a hairstyle?

JENNY > BP > EXM > NLDW > TMS > NOTM > GP

NLDW > GP = NOTM > Steroids > MS > ExM > everything else

this asshole be at pussy church

no
notm>nldw>gvmnt plates>tms>exmilitary>bottomless pit>jd>fashion week

Ex > MS > BP >>>> everything else

This 100%

NLDW = TPTB > TMS > INTERVIEW = STEROIDS = GP > BP > EXMIL > FW

ExM > GP > JD > NOTM > EP > Steroids > TMS > NLDW > FW > BP > I2016

good list but bp deserves to be up there with tms desu

this list fucking blows

NLDW > TMS > BP > ExM > GP > NotM > JD Steroids > FW

strawpoll.me/15070938
here you go
strawpoll.me/15070938

This I fully endorse

Bat > Monkey > Phoenix > Crab > Snail = Bee > Cat > Snake

TMS>NOTM>GP=BP>NLDW>EXM>JD

AB>CD>EF>GH>IJ>KL>MN>OP>QR>ST>UV>WX>YZ

Steroids > TMS > NOTM > NLDW > BP > GP > JD > EXMILITARY

hope they release that new album soon, i need something positive in life right now

The Money Store > Exmilitary > The Powers That B > No Love Deep Web > Bottomless Pit > Government Plates > Fashion Week