Every time we get a chance to get ahead, they move the finish line. Every. Time

>Every time we get a chance to get ahead, they move the finish line. Every. Time.

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfIx9vZXjwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WUZ

ROCKET SCIENTASTZ N SHIET

like does anyone actually buy this garbage?
There aren't seriously people that believe this shit, right? Please tell me anyone who saw this movie told all their friends how inspiring it was, but inside were laughing at the thought of dindus in space.

KANGZ

racism in 2017 so funny xD, look how much I'm trying to fit in.

WEW LADS, DID YOU GUYS HEAR WHAT TRUMP SAID? THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN RIGHT?

Post KANGZ kino

This film was made to distract audiences from the horrible truth: there WERE no "hidden figures". People are starting to wake up with the knowledge that NASA's computers simply weren't powerful enough to calculate the mission as precisely as was needed, and that Stanley Kubrick was brought in to fake the Moon Landing.

WE SHO WUZ KANGZ.

>get ahead

Obligatory

it's ironic because the real reason America got to the moon was literal white male Nazis from germany

Then why were there 5 more moon landings within the next three years after the first? Were those all faked too?

Fuck off you retarded tinfoil, unless of course this is b8 I'm grabbing

Jim and Pam were based off these two

>Donald "Suck Jew Cock" Trump
Yeah, what a madman!

Only the first moon landing needed to be faked. It was a ploy to dishearten the Soviets from reaching the moon first and claiming dominance in the Space Race. After that, NASA could afford to look at what was necessary to actually land a craft on the Moon and place the flag there so people to this day can see it. Kubrick wasn't needed for that.

>reddit
>racism
If you're this upset about racism, I think you'd fit in with reddit

It's a shit movie that isn't even based on a true story. There was a half black woman who HELPED with NASA landing man on the moon, most of the people working there were men

>2017
>using Magical Negros trope

2017: The Race War

What will the sequel be named ?

Did they get the Soviets on board when they faked the landing?
Here is Apollo 11 with a Soviet Satellite in the background.
youtube.com/watch?v=jfIx9vZXjwM

Why does no one ever talk about the other moon landings? It's always the first.

thats apekino.

The lady this is based off is white.

I have no idea. The others were a lot more interesting too, they drove fucking cars on the moon and played golf

You retarded or something? The Soviets themselves admitted that the moon landing was real.