This whole bottom strip in Chile is just a large, uninhabited and untouched beauty

This whole bottom strip in Chile is just a large, uninhabited and untouched beauty.

What do we do with it? No one know it exist. Should we go there, and not tell the normies?

it's pretty aesthetic tbqh

Great idea, let's have a bunch of autistic NEETs move to a place that was considered unlivable conditions by 19th century settlers.

I wonder how long most guys here can survive without high speed internet.

>What do we do with it?
You leave it alone

It is Norway's evil twin

This.
It's essentially Norwegian clay.

*blocks your path*

>selknam
Didn't fucking knew silent hill is some kilometers down where i live fuck

Pretty cool anime characters.

If I ever visit south america, will you defend me from and similar savages?

they are dead bro. so sad

That'd be a good idea desu.

All you will find of them are plushies.

there's no bananas down here

Fuck off, they're full

Are there russian girls?

only ukranians and poles girls

Feelsreallybadman

'd love to but I'm quite a masochist

In school they teach us that argentina is mostly green grasslands, it wasnt until I travelled more when I learn the country is a giant wasteland

who the fuck am I kidding. i would want to kill fucking end myself there too

you can thank the eurocucks (spanish) for destroy this cool people

it was actually the germans

just because there's no bananas trees?

wtf I hate argeniggers now

Woah easy there macaco you are the one who want to kill yourself because there's no bananas here

You can grow banana trees in argentina its just that the bananas never mature

Yes, we are fortunate someone was able to take some fotos befoire the Spanish conquistadors took them out

Yes, they're all dead now, the people in their lands are currently unrelated Euros like pictured

I don't even like banana, you niggers

Don't become like USA and have every historical and natural part of your country turn into strip malls and parking lots. LEAVE IT ALONE.

there's no monkeys here too

>spanish conquistadors
>19th century
Chileans (of german origin mostly) massacred them because they wanted to have sheep farms and the natives were in the way.

The spanish (in the form of missionaries) tried to save them, collect and record their traditions, language and habits.

Selknam anime when?

But they have really melanin rich neighbours.

>durr the spanish dindu nuffin

fuck stop defending murders and put your monkey in the cage

Shut up, sudaca nigger.
Brazil is doing fine, killing itself slowly.

are you talking about brazil you nigger?

because one of the neighbours of Argentina it's brazil

Why not?
They are delicious

>Brazil is doing fine, killing itself slowly

but not fast enough

You're destroying your country faster than brazillians are destroying theirs, I agree.

>You're destroying your country faster than brazillians are destroying theirs, I agree.

not with based mauri in charge

Apparently my sarcastic comment was taken literally

>What do we do with it?
Norway can keep it. USA approves.

Didn't know Chile had borders with Brazil, you dumb nigger

I only like them with cinnamon

Wow. They've been genocided. Not one left.

All over gold and sheep.

Man is the animal

Redpill me on these fellas.
>tfw it's actually Sup Forums+/x/ deep into their next cycle after they've survived the happening

>Man is the animal
Man is the monster.

well, we had to, imagine living in a country filled with spooky monsters

Would have been fucking rad desu

>imagine living in a country filled with spooky monsters

look who your replying to

>Didn't know Chile had borders with Brazil, you dumb nigger

selknam's were part of our culture as well dumb nigger

>well, we had to, imagine living in a country filled with spooky monsters
Yeah we did just the same to the Tasmanian aborigines except some survived as Sealer's wives.

>This whole bottom strip in Chile is just a large, uninhabited and untouched beauty.
Nigger

How did I never hear about these guys holy shit.

wow killing natives?? that's horrible

wasn't there some story about how a romanian who was in charge of getting the natives there to fuck off fell in love with one of them

is that real or not, the pics here make these guys look barely human

you want to teach me my own country dumb retard?

>The Selk'nam, also known as the Onawo or Ona people, are an indigenous people in the Patagonian region of southern ARGENTINA and Chile, including the Tierra del Fuego islands. They were one of the last native groups in South America to be encountered by migrant ethnic Europeans or Westerners in the late 19th century. With the discovery of gold and expansion of sheep farming, the Argentine and Chilean governments began efforts to explore, colonize and integrate the indigenous peoples of TIERRA DEL FUEGO(the "land of fire", named by early European explorers observing smoke from Selk'nam fires) into their cultures

wow, who'd think argeniggers were dumb?

I'm talking about the
>whole bottom strip in Chile
as in Can't you read? wtf kys fucking nigger, who gives a fuck about niggers in niggerland

>wow killing natives?? that's horrible
Yep and then keeping them on reserves where they slowly waste away from firewater, hard drugs, despair and being totally divorced from their traditional way of life.

woah i'm teaching you and you are respond me like this!? dumb motherfucker stay ignorant favela nigger i'm done with you i hope brazil go ape in 2018

goodnight sweety

That bitch's ass and tits are literally non-existent, holy shit why do you keep posting that thing?
I'm shitting you not, that looks like a little boy.

>without high speed internet.
You wanna see me cry?

>sweety posting
good night chap

>no tits
Shit taste detected, do you like old hags?

There are millions of more beautiful Russian women and you keep posting that boy every day, I expected better taste in women considering that you're Brazilian, I'm much dissapointed. You're either closeted gay or a pedophile.

kek'd & czech'd

Stop being rude

>closeted

There are more beautiful girls than her, but not much. And she's very feminine, thank you.

>closeted
I'm openly (on Sup Forums) a pedophile.

there are 2 left desu

>uninhabited
B-but I live there

Eri de Punta Arenas tambn? :D

Cabo de Hornos, vivo con los pingüinos

Foto o nunca paso

Wena, juraba que era el único magallánico en Sup Forums

Hay varios

It's better to leave it alone, maybe for hiking and such but not to live in, the North Face guy actually bought a bunch of land there for preservation, I'm glad he did.

I wouldn't mind having my country being colonized by norwegians desu

>without high speed internet
Shut it down, guys. It's not worth it.

fucking whites, they killed one of the coolest indigenous people, fuck them

they could have murdered all mapuches, but nooo

let's kill the cool magic patagonian people

I agree, they looking fucking badass. Much better than those useless pieces of shits Tehuelches.

enfermos reculiaos, como se les ocurre poner paté de carne en un pan de hallulla y llamar a esa wuea choripan, que mierda les pasa ??????????

>we
No, you fucking nigger who fell in bleach, you can't do anything with it. Specially not raiding like a nignog/viking/african.

Julius Popper?

pretty much every indigenous people was cool but mapuches

I allow it, in fact I will invite norwegian settlers so they can improve the place

soo..... besides the usual vitriolic banter between chile and Argentina and brasil, what is actually there now? What is the biggest city there? What are the settlers like, what's the area known for? Please post comfy pics too

la wea fome qliao po weon

make a concen-... I mean a natural reserve for whiteys.

Ushuaia is the biggest city in the area.

It would be cool to explore the chilean fjord-like side though.

>shooort negro

standard south american towns but with snow on them from time to time, biggest cities are punta arenas on the chilean side and ushuaia or whatever it's called on the argentinian side

You have Ushuaia and Rio Gallegos on the Argentine side (depressing shitholes) and Punta Arenas on the Chilean side (it's a fucking cool city, I really like it)

About the population, there are more beavers than penguins than actual people in the region.

Esto. Y se lo tragan con leche con plátano la conchemimare los quiero borrar. Quiosco ql ordinario mide 2x1 la wea infecta
You don't allow shit you mega cuck. We decide in Santiago.

If you want those piece of shit raiding your stuff, why don't you pick some Haitians with them? It's the same shit, except one fell in bleach when raiding and another didn't. Mud cookies included.

Either way, it doesn't matter, the left hand brings the right hand. Nignogs often call more nignogs to live with them, so expect some Somalians with the Norwegians.

He is a patagonian cuck. Don't mind him. It's our domestic version of sweden

thanks for the comfy pics, you don't often think of snow in South America. Post penguin and city pics Olof you can, I'm phoneposting.

What is the cuisine like?

> it doesn't matter, the left hand brings the right hand. Nignogs often call more nignogs to live with them, so expect some Somalians with the Norwegians.

I think you unintentionally touch on a good point here. with excessive foreign influence from northwest european countries, they would bring their sjw philosophy too, but would actually successfully implement it