WHATS THE POINT IN EVEN LIVING ANYMORE

AHHHHHHHH

>TFW NO *JAPANESE* SHOEGAZE GF

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw no gf
I am a simple man

ass

>tfw no dark ambient gf

>tfw no suicidal deathrock, doom / black metal gf to console in my arms as she cries and drifts off to sleep

KILLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHH

>tfw no spoken word gf

>tfw no shoegaze bf

tfw no youtube meme remix gf

MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE GO TO PROM WITH ME

FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKK

r u a girl

lol

if you’re a girl please dm me if not get out of my thread queer

dont dm him dm me

>tfw no post-hardcore bf

if you are a girl hit me up please

a guy i know invited me to see his band play at a pretentious hipster house party this weekend but i'm way too autistic to show up at a party full of people i don't know alone

tfw ywn aquire a patrician qt

>tfw no shoegaze gf (male)

look if you’re a homosexual you need to leave this thread i’m sorry it’s nothing personal

Mia...

How exactly the fuck do you expect her to hit you up

you posted on the wrong board if you were looking for non gays.

id figure that out after finding out if he is a she

get a new wave gf

>high concentration of homosexuals in a shoegaze thread

tfw gf has ok taste in music and is open to listen to new stuff plus shes a fucking good pianist

please leave my thread this thread is no place for dishonesty

okay guys i’m going to bed please pray for me guys i want a shoegaze gf so bad it hurts

i love you guys goodnight

>tfw indie gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME LAURA

hnnnnggg

FUCK YOU LAURA YOU BETRAYED ME. NOW LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BECOME. I AM A WEAPON OF WRATH REEEEEEEEEEEE

if it makes you feel better im ugly as fucc, the reason she took a liking to me was my sense of humor and being well groomed/not a complete dickhead

theres hope for you yet user

OUT

Dude, shut the fuck up.

>there's hope for you yet user
Where? Show it to him. Show it to ME. What hope?

All you've told us is girls are attracted to charisma and a good sense of humor. No SHIT. What about those of us who AREN'T charismatic though? What hope do we have? That's right: none. Now piss off and stop spouting vapid, dishonest drivel that services no one except you.

Get the fuck OUT.

GET OOOOUUUUUTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn you sound pretty unlikeable

Oh, is this the part where you blindly assume my online interactions are an accurate reflection of my IRL interactions because it suits your simple narrative?

this is the part where i call you a bitter virgin and then go shitpost somewhere else

Unty go see a psychiatrist for fucks sake man

In that case, this is the part where I don't even respond with an argument because you've done all the requisite work for me.

Don't let the door hit you.

top virgin

Shouldn't be surprised that you chose the day before valentines day to come back

Tfw no qt azn post-rock gf

holy fuck man i don’t want these feelings

user unless you have autisim social skills are like any other skills, they can be learned. stop making excuses for yourself

just go fucking faggot
go without expecting anything
Worst case scenario, you get shitfaced and don't remember anything
Best case scenario you meet new people
God damn user you can just say "tee hee I just came into this party without knowing anyone, can I talk with you" and people will talk to you

No one's going out of their way to help some 20-something learn skills he should've grasped in his formative years.

That said, social skills aren't my problem. Face to face, I can maintain a conversation just fine. My problems lie elsewhere, in regions I won't touch on because this conversation is pointless.

happy for u

lol you got a tiny benis don't you

fair point, desu i won the lottery and i come off as a smug shit about it but i hope you have a good night user

>tfw no post-gaze skramz prog bf

Tfw gf who likes me for who I am even though she doesn't share my niche interests and I don't share hers

Shoo, gays!

She's probably fucking a nigger. Is her name Laura?

of course i'll go

but i won't like it

At least you have people that appreciate your company and invite you to gatherings and such.

no don't worry, i pretty much just met this dude
i don't have friends

The real kicker is that I'm a nigger

Oh. Then I probably wouldn't go.

Was in a similar circumstance when my roommate and his girlfriend invited me to the opening of a play they both performing in. I went, and instantly regretted it. Could tell immediately that they didn't actually expect (or want) me to show. I sat alone in my own row feeling miserable, feeling reminded at all times how different I am from everyone else and how I'll never fit in.

thank you user i was looking for an excuse

No worries. Losers like us ought to look out for each other.

damn...