What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKuLD1ekdI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he disrespected the bing

she was only a fucking hooer

Everybody believed his lies.

He had the whole world in the palm of his hand.

There wasn't a single lie he could tell that even the most receptive of people wouldn't believe.

You'd get tired of having the world handed to you too. Not having to work for anything.

That's enough to drive a man crazy.

too based for this world

he killed that poor girl over.... I forget

>You get tired of having the world handed to you

What the fuck am I reading?

she slapped him and spit in his face I think
I might be making up the spitting part but thats how I remember it

I hate how they pretend Ralphie existed during the first two seasons when he first appears in the third season

BREAKING BALLS

A FUCKING WHOOA

Antisocial personality disorder

he was a FUCKING QUEER

I watched The Sopranos for the first time just a few months ago. The entirety of the show was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

>AJ season 6

Holy FUCK how did they drop the ball so hard on him.

>Holy FUCK how did they drop the ball so hard on him.

They didn't "drop the ball" depending on what you mean by that. His character was exactly how they needed it to be.

But there is a difference between a well written unlikable character and a generally unlikable character. AJ is the latter. He has no redeeming qualities or growth or reason. Skylar in Breaking Bad is an example of a well written character that the audience does not like. You instinctively do not like her and her attitude towards Walt until you start to analyze her actions and reasoning.

AJ is a total cuntbag in the last season and none of it is really justified. He's just filler. Other seasons made sense for his attitude but the last season is just him being a huge bitch with character development going backwards.

did you imagine when you typed out that mess of words that it made any sense?

To this day still no fucking idea what ever became of Paulie.

You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.

too much coke

He was in Miami for drug hook ups. Just because he wasn't around doesn't mean he can't have a back story and have certain relationships with people.

Shush you. I wasted my life majoring in film studies; I know what I'm talking about.

AJ was a cuntbag since at least season 3. In the first two he was just kind of a lazy fat kid.

you're terrible at this, try star wars thread, maybe they'll fall for it

But his cuntbagness made sense. His relationship with his family, mainly Tony, was the basis of his actions. The last season was just awkward, clumsy writing on his part. There was no real back and forth between him and family, like there was in the past.His character regressed in development. Which is too bad because the rest of the season is phenomenal.
You're cute when you're angry, wanna fuck?

I think I know what you're saying, but I didn't see bb. AJ having no redeeming qualities, no growth, and misguided idiot efforts aren't bad writing. He's exactly a spoiled, undisciplined son of a thuggish absent father, another one of Tony's failures. He get's no happy ending and the cycle continues.

>(((((art))))) """"""students"""""

Hey, not saying it was a smart career choice. It just helps me be pretentious about film on a Vietnamese Rice Tasting forum

That's a fair point, user. It's just such a weird stylistic choice regarding character as every other character on the show develops over time and feels like a real person. Even Tony, a violent mob boss who murders and fucks whores, comes off as relatable in many ways. AJ just is so off putting and not in a good way.

Lol

He wasted all his Nine lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKuLD1ekdI8