/ASEAN/

/ASEAN/
invited : Flips, Chinese Indo, Chinese Malay, Thais, Motherland China.

not invited : Nusantaranigger!!! Fankui, shitskins!

LESGO BOIS

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-religion-idUSKBN1AN18T?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews
youtube.com/watch?v=Augy4zJ0R5k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do I find a gf (male) like anzu?

kys Italy

el italiANO

I want dried squid nao!

thread sampah
just kill this shit general

Is this the official /asean/ thread?

What is a fankui?

yep
non-chinese, native indonesian, city rats, poorfag, islam.

>official generals

So white people are welcome here but MENA isnt?

edgy fankui detected.
F A N K U I
A
N
K
U
I

How do flips feel that their economy just got doubled today?

What?

Placed in Dota tournament

I don't get it. What does that have to do with the economy?

they bring the prize money back home

Bump

>being chinese

HA

heh cinak

heh tiko!

Thread ni berbaur babi

Flirting with Viet qts on tinder

What should I say?

the only thing you should say

That I want her to conquer me like they conquered our military?

>thailand giving tips on prostitute hooking appp
Is thailand solely exists for prositution and pro creating? How sad.

Losers, terrorists, under achiever, entitlement scums,b inferior complex, end up as failed state.
reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-religion-idUSKBN1AN18T?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

what went wrong?

is it the INC influence?

What? She quit INC years ago.

brainwashing runs deep

>Motherland China
i don't think that's a good idea

Liberalism. Western media has corrupted "his" mind.

so its the INC

I wonder what kind of media is there anyway

t. philippines
stop shitposting on int and go back to your sex studio dumb flip

youtube.com/watch?v=Augy4zJ0R5k

LGBT acceptance propaganda is pretty big in western countries right now and has creeped its way all the way here.

I thought we accepted ted the lgbt since the ancient times
they are like our mystics, right?

thaidude, going to thailand in a few months, where can i hook up with attractive tranny and for how much in USD?

>sex studio
Is that a thing there? No wonder males are turning to females just to get white tourist cum.

Bump. Happy 50th Founding Anniversary ASEAN!

Just like your faggot ancestors.

>Sees a James Cyrus as a official trans.
D I S G U S T I N G

I accept gays and lesbians (partly), but this has gone far enough. This breaks my soul everyday, I think of it.

And yours too

Lmao

Isn't that part of being a mystic you're suppose to be a tranny

INC paid shills are real and I think you've triggered him lol

I don't see a problem with trannies getting sex surgeries, especially if they pay out of their own pocket. People do extensive body modifications all the time. Plus, if a transition is good enough all that really is left is the chromosomes which tell you if you're a male or not (and even those can fall into a grey zone if you're an XY with the sex determining region Y lopped off your chromosome or some other abnormality).

Remember that trannies have a high suicide rate so the problem may eventually solve itself. I won't be surprised if he kills himself later on once he becomes emotionally mature enough to make him regret his own desicion.

Transgenders are becoming like gays, people will go from hatred to tolerance to rabid acceptance and flamboyant displays to simply not caring. Then the suicide rate for them gets normalized.

Faggots who were born to be faggots are alright. Trannies on the other hand are on a whole other level of crazy.

There's no place in society for such mentally ill people.

We allow worse defects like Down syndrome to exist. Why not trannies?

WAT THE FUCK

thanks for that senpai, that yellowish substance, is that shit or the sperm ducts/other tissue associated with the penis?

go to philippines we are cracking down on sex tourists and prostitutes
no, but it is a thing in cebu """"""""""""""city"""""""""""""' dumb flip degenerate

i'm not pedo, i want tranny, and pinoy trannies are ugly as shit

Genetic disorders and degeneracy are two different things.

>self-mutilation is A-OK now

Disgusting

Isn't that what they justify for tranny or gay hatred its a genetic disorder
Tule and clit cutting

Ye, yellowtards are disgusting

Mental illnesses too. I mean we seem to be alright with keeping depressed people around--what's the difference between them and trannies?

And what makes them so degenerate in the first place apart from being loud?

user, where i come from we dislike gays and trannies. look somewhere else.

are there any site where we can found fuckbuddy in indon other than forum semprot?

Depressed people had been here since time immemorial. Transgenders are a more recent thing caused by moral decadence.

Now tell me how is chopping off your own sexual organs not degenerate.

I blame the INC and dutertards for this

Wasnt there a tranny politician that shift to dutertes commie party lol

tumblr
don't forget to type wkwkwk to find another indo

As far as I know they don't chop it off they turn it in sideout or something

Circumsision acts note like chopping something off

Remember the famous tranny that cannot turn his penis into a vagina because it was too small because of estrogen

>recent
According to our history
Trannies have been here even before Spain, they are suppose to be our mystics, right?

Only paid INC shills will turn this into Sup Forums thing

I blame them too kek

It seems like a whole lot of nothing to get butthurt about

tutulu

Apakah kita bergabung kembali?

Mayushii desu~

*puurrtttttttttt*

hmmm

How's the ASEAN regional forum going? I hope the South China dispute will be resolutely solved smoothly.

looks like our resident tumblrina is online right now as scheduled, maybe he should ask her?

Our Gov is too scared to even bring it up
And acknowledge the problem and the chinese aggressive behavior.

So you're the INC paid shill then?
Lel

So have trannies, they were just too obscene to write about.

It's really your own body, do whatever you want with it, just as long as you don't steal from me to pay for the operation. Maybe they're too fucked to be switched back to normal, in that case what's left for them? The cure is simply to lop off your genitals.

China should just stop influencing ASEAN politics too much, at least they could find a way that go beyond "all talk, no action". That's why USA is there to counterbalance it that way.

Another question is how did ASEAN reacted to Indonesia and Myanmar going full democracy in 1998 and 2010 respectively?

This is not even tumblr post

ThisMaybe

I agree but
A little too late for that, their prop candidate won the presidency.
At least on our side of the fight

The problem with ASEAN is that the countries' respective governments don't mesh well with each other and the way they react to dangerous situations is a huge mixed bag. Add that to China's rigorous attitude in everything and overall it's worse than EU.

Will US ever pardon French Indochina countries for what they did to them during the Vietnam such as dropping bombs everywhere?

>duterte approves free education law
>plebitards say muuuh bam aquino created the free education law and worked hard to get it pass

>duterte doesnt have funds
>plebitards go waa stupid president

LAMAO

Its true though dutertards are so buttmad about it and Facebook shills are crediting Marcos Cuck for it

But still the lack of funds seems like bad desicion to sign it
It will be implemented in 2019

If anything, more credit must go to the guy/s who drafted the law, then the paper pusher who just signs shit.

And if he doesn't sign it, but not veto it either despite the bill passing both houses, it'll be law anyway. Might as well sign it, feasibility be damned, and grab some credit. Lol.

There's nothing wrong in giving credit, but at the same time we should be able to question bills like these because it does involve our tax money and the Gov budget was already released and finalized and this bill was not included as far as I know, no matter how much noble it is.

Imagine if BBMarcos trash authored and passed a bill that gives trannies free sex change operation?
Sure we can applauded him for that
But
We should atlest know where are they going to get the funds for that or even the conditions applied.

There were no known pre-20th century transgender operations in recorded history. There may be undocumented transgendered people back then, but they were a product of genetic abnormalities and thus are a very rare sight in the general populace.

Charice BTW is not mutilating anything for her body.

Weren't Thai dancers or some kind are also suppose to be trannies aside from our mystics

How's sexual education among schools in Southeast Asia? Does it help raise awareness of HIV/AIDs in the region?

this thread

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>Not allowed: shitskins
I hate shitskins who pretend not to be shitskins after developing an inferiority complex upon reading shit in Sup Forums. I've even seen Indians and Blacks doing it. Always, muh higher Caucasoid admixture and shit. I've seen Indians in Sup Forums literally claiming that they are "high caste Aryans" so that they can distance themselves from the poverty of the country and overcome the shame of being Indians Even worse, claiming that they are fair-skinned north Indians with higher Caucasoid admixture compared to the subhuman south Indians when in reality the southern states have a higher average HDI and better sanitation and literacy rates than the north. I guess you're trying something similar. What is it, Javanese master race? No shitskin Achenese allowed, idk. Either way kys.

Hello curry, not seeing you in a while.
Which ASEAN countries did you went to and which is your favorite?

javaniggers do have lower HDI and IQ than chinese in this case

Wrong guy. I've never posted on ASEAN before.

>Implying AIDS is widespread in the region.
Why do you say stuff like this without thinking? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

Sorry for not caring much about this issue, what I meant is that sexual education in Southeast Asia, particularly the peninsular countries is needed to ensure the reduction of sexualy-transmitted diseases faster. Only yesterday did I find out that HIV/AID issue isn't necessarily sexual, but is awareness and implementation of anti-discrimination laws targeting it plausible in the region?