Hey luke, before i forget - this girl is your sister

>hey luke, before i forget - this girl is your sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/D-Squad/Legends
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5-hq-h_4Q
youtu.be/hFB16GCocfw?t=54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a waste of everyones time

Return of the Jedi is where things really started to go down hill

Han should have been dead upon rescued. Leia should have become Luke's waifu.

Lucas pussied out.

fucking spoilers dude jesus

post the webm of luke getting banged by yoda

shit twist. Its the first time we see Lucas for the hack he is.

>gee, people really like it when I reveled Vader was Luke's father. I think if I make Leia his sister people will be equally as shocked. Even though they kissed and there was hints as romance I'll make them seem like they knew all along.
>Oh yeah and bears, kids like bears.

>this was your father's lightsaber. also he killed like a ton of kids with it

someone should make a meme of this

>hey luke, check out those sweet curves

>by the way your dad built c3po

All these and more can be explained if we assume he has dementia. Dude is pretty old.

He was 53

Leia was his sister in Empire.

>Who is this "R2D2"? I don't seem to recall ever owning a droid

he was a good friend.

Leia is revealed to his sister before Vader is revealed as his father you jizzwailer.

he spend 20 years living in a cave and tripping off tusken dmt, totally fried his brain

If he told him that he was his sister he would obviously have to explain his parentage as well. If Luke knew Vader was his father he would have likely abandoned his training early to seek him out, thus leading him to the darkside.

Jesus are you mongs really incapable of even the most rudimentary analysis of a kids movie?

She was made his sister in RotJ, it wasn't planned.

This
But there's no escaping
>Hmm this droid looks awfully familiar..

>Luke, this is your sister. It's cool, though, she doesn't know, so if you want to try something, go ahead. Don't have kids.

yes I was a jedi knight same as your father
also have I ever told you about how your droid R2D2 was once part of a small squad of misfit droid incompetents who were entrusted by the Republic with a super secret infiltration mission and led by a tiny man-frog named colonel Meebur Gascon.

they were all good friends

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/D-Squad/Legends

maybe he did recognize them but feigned ignorance/just didn't feel like explaining his relationship to two inanimate objects to Luke.

>Even though they kissed and there was hints as romance
Dude this is normal. Me and my sister gave each other head until high school.

"luke did i ever tell you....wait whos luke? where am i? got any deathsticks kid"

Leia being Luke's sister was only teased in Empire. This was added to the script in a late edit so most assume Lucas pulled it out of his ass. If true, this explains the Luke/Leia kiss scene - Lucas hadn't yet come up with the twist when it was first written.

BULLSHIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5-hq-h_4Q

He calls out Leia with The Force, she had The Force in Empire.

Pretty much foreshadows the Sister/Brother thing before ROTJ. Even if they did awkwardly kiss in the beginning.

Obi-Wan was an incestfag and didn't want to spoil the chance.

Well, he was a NEET shut-in so this really makes sense

Okay so Luke being Leia's sister is in Empire, before the Vader twist.

Bullshit.

Obi-Wan called out to Luke in ANH, and they're not related.

Force lets you do shit. So crazy.

Of course he pulled it out of his arse, Luke is the knight in shining armour, he was supposed to get the girl but then everyone thought Han was cooler so they re-wrote it.

star shit was never good

jesus mark hamil is such a cuck

or lucas is just an incestfag. she was clearly doing it to spite han, not out of attraction to luke.

Agreed, but they made 7 fucking movies and countless spin off shit so, we're in it for the long haul

why did you stopped?

>Luke is able to use the force to call out to people
>Holy sheev they must be releated

They're both Force users.

And don't forget Obi-Wan and Yoda talking after Luke goes to fight Vader, Yoda says "No there's another." which is obviously referring to Leia.

So with all that said did Obi-Wan forget about Leia in the Prequels? Is he a forgetful friend?

harrison ford dies next when double digits appear

I thought it was a little weird that my sister had a penis.

the absolute madman did it

Kylo actually executed order 66

>Order 66

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

>plane crash can't kill him
>haunted falcon set can't kill him

Harrison will never die

>which is obviously referring to Leia.
Debatable, in no way was it "obvious"
And just because Leia might be force sensitive (which is never shown) it didn't mean she was his sister.

The fact that Obi Wan never said anything to Luke until VI is pretty weird.
Hey, Luke did I ever tell you the girl on this hologram is your sister, you might want to know that in case I die and can't become a force ghost.

You fought in the double wars?

Luke's twin sister was originally another unseen character in Empire. I'm not sure whether explicit references to this character were deleted before or after the Vader twist was added.

>this is a lightsaber, luke. It is so small that its balance point is in your hand, just like a rapier. However, we still teach people to fight with it like its a bastard sword of some sorts..

Fencing looks gay, no one wants to see that shit.

But yes, obviously, the best way to use a lightsaber is like a foil.

wrong
it's said that there is another Skywalker, but it isn't said exactly who it is

>Luke, did I ever tell you about your twin sister, Leia Organa? You two were separated as babies to keep you safe from your father Darth Vader, and while she was raised in the lap of luxury as planetary royalty we decided to leave you with your dirt farming aunt and uncle so you can spend your free time shooting womprats like some kind of blossoming psychopath. Also Leia's dad was Jimmy Smits. He was a good friend.

The "fuck this shit, I'm leaving" ruins it.

I'm happy there's a new Star Wars every year now, more shit posting on Sup Forums.

Oh man there's a lot of hilarity when you talk about the logistics of Star Wars weapons.

See: Lightwhip

>french kissing your sister
hell why not

originally Lucas said that the sabers were heavy. Its why you never see anyone use them one handed.

Who knows how heavy the beam is. It obviously has mass.

In the shitquels though the fighting style totally changes to cartoon-level bad.

>Fencing looks gay, no one wants to see that shit.
t. weeaboo katanafag

Aside from 4, 5, KotOR 1&2 and the Lego games, what are the good things to come from the Star Wars franchise?

Sheev

>Luke did I ever tell you that your uncle and aunt have different surnames than you? I took you here to hide you from your father but didn't bother to change your last name. Also your mom was a "Queen" who was elected as a child to serve a set period of time, and then became a senator in her late teens because Lucas wanted to focus on the democratic aspects of the Republic. She had a bad will to live.

the xwing vs tie fighter games

>Good friend
>Sheevposting
>Invasion

Sup Forums has the best memes.

Everything from the EU.

The only good things are the OT and the new movies.
And I guess the memes from the shitquels.

Fuck your games and cartoons.

lost

Battlefront 1/2 don't forget those.

Star Wars has some damn fine games on reflection. It probably helped the pumped them out like nothing else.

>They literally cucked luke in Episode 5 before they came up with the sibling shit
>Kershner was the son of Ukrainian-Jewish immigrants.

RiP
Hope blade runner is good

When these movies first came out, how did people feel about the Leia sister reveal? Did people like it?

I always figured for protection, even luke shouldnt know...even yoda didn't tell him right away

>in Episode 5 before they came up with the sibling shit
nah they clearly had that planned out at that point, hence Leia saving Luke at the end with the force

>Luke, did I ever tell you I impregnated your mom? I am a good dad.

>lol my dad was a pilot on a spice freighter
>no your father was a jedi and fought in the clone wars with me
>"oh" no further reaction

Bullshit

All memes aside, I always thought Sir Alec's acting upon being asked "How did my father die?" perfectly fit someone who had to tell an uncomfortable lie, even though I have no doubt that Lucas never planned on Vader being Luke's father at that point in time.

youtu.be/hFB16GCocfw?t=54

Sega's Star Wars Trilogy Arcade Game
Jedi Knight
KOTOR 1 and 2
X-Wing Series
Star Wars Galaxies (not a great game but very cool for its time)
Republic Commando
Battlefront

Yeah, there's been some good Star Wars game, kinda saddened that they seemed to have made a great Star Trek Space Sim.

And appearently all Alec was thinking was "God how much longer do I have to do this shitty movie. I wanna be home fucking some boys."

Quit being in denial, jackass. You're not fooling anyone but yourself.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the Jews?

>jizzwailer

Kek I just got that

Thrawn before Rebels ruined him.

Based Jacen was right.

>That's what your uncle told you, he didn't agree with his ideals, 'thought he should've stayed here and not gotten involved.
Hack-faud Lucas latter has Anakin meet his brother in law once, as a Jedi fighting in the clone wars, where they never discuss politics. And then he goes out and kills a bunch of Sand People.
Yeah, I'm really sure he wanted him to stay on the dirt farm.

Wow you're really reaching aren't you?

There's definitely a lot more decent to good games than what you mentioned.

>not younglings

Go to bed Lucas, no one believes you.

>They came to this land centuries ago in a diaspora after being driven from their homeland. They practice an Abrahamic faith like us, but with different rules. For some reason the pope decided Christians weren't allowed to lend money to anyone, so since the jews didn't give fuck about him, they came to be in control of many of the financial institutions in Europe. They rejected my shitty paintings when I tried to apply for art school. They were good friends.

Literally kys

Why did they wipe cp3o's memory but not R2's?

Anything to offer besides memes?

probably his sister leia

>"Mr. Shekelstine, I'm finished with the script"
>"Very good Mr.Lucas...Oy vey! That's a long script that will too much time and not enough shekels! This will be a great shoa!"
>"Well...I guess I can cut out some subplots like luke's sister.She can be Leia since I won't have to introduce her..."
>"Yes that is a great idea! My supervisors will love it! This will attract the goys who love incest! Also cut out the battle at Coresant. Another planet will cost too much! And don't forget to use those ewoks to attract more kids!
>"well that's all for me. I'm excited to see a conclusion to the franchise."
>"Who said it was over?"
>"Heh, yeah..."