They gave us the word "melee"

What about that Picollo meme

They 'invent' USB flash drive

That's Singapore.

Sad!

Missing planes are a contribution.

>world palm oil technology leader producing almost half world supply
>provide seeds and technical help for Liberia to start their palm oil sector
>provided food aid to North Korea in late 90's and allowing migrant worker to the coal mines
>bought off Saddam's ships to help clear Iraq's debts to Italy so that they have cash to exchange for food
>MH370 search revealed tuna and other deepwater breeding ground for future fishing
>contribute nothing
?????

They *almost* built a LNG plant in BC, but pulled out because "economy".

>be ameritard
>brag about your mock country's achievements while you suck your jew boss' cock to work at mcdonald's for minimum wage

>MH370 search revealed tuna and other deepwater breeding ground for future fishing
kek
Our CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) is still searching for it.

>Big bro is mad we didn't suck his cock before going to school
S-sorry big bro ;-;
I'll offer my boipucci to you when I get home

As well as bailing out your rangers from Battle of Mogadishu.
Most international effort have been cancelled due to low fuel price, Iraq fields were overrun by ISIS and Africa for 'uneconomical for extraction' although actual reason is China bribing their way into winning contracts.

but their Petronas is a major sponsor of various auto races

Can anyone explain the history of Malaysia and Indonesia and why they're not the same country? That's some of the world's worst border gore and I'm sure there's an explanation. Does it go back to colonial days? Also what about Singapore, for that matter?

Geez, who pissed on your döner today Ömer?

Malaysia based on borders held by Bong and Indonesia by the Dutch.
Singapore joined then quit the federation.
Look up Indonesia Malaysia confrontation, commie Indonesia was suffering domestic issues including food shortages and decided to blame the British dogs next door.

we let you copy our flag you burger

Manila too since they claim Sabah is Philippines hence stuff like Lahad Datu standoff in 2013.