Does USA cash look weird to you, or are you so used to seeing it on tv and in movies that its normal now?

Does USA cash look weird to you, or are you so used to seeing it on tv and in movies that its normal now?

All foreign money looks weird to me, like its fake or Monopolybux

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_board_game_Monopoly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your cash is just boring and unamusing to look at

American banknotes are so dirty and cheapshit, we feel.

monopoly money is made out of paper, just like american money

It looks very old-fashioned. Not even plastic.

It is colorful like foreign money, unlike American money.

American money is bland and boring.

When banknotes have different color it's easier to distinguish them. Very handy.
Just like coins should have different size.

>made out of paper
>cheapshit

made of cotton and linen. is washable. time tested.
cheap shit is plastic money. plastic things are literally made to be tossed in the garbage.

This seriously looks like Monopoly money though

My family used old Francs as actual monopoly money.

>wanting garbage

Ah yes, those days when I am trying to hand someone money while sitting on the surface of the sun, truly in convenient.

Now show an American bill touched lightly with water.

Paper notes are largely unimportant these days and do not need to be every color of the rainbow when you have debit cards

We've had colour money before Monopoly was even invented.

You only compare it to Monopoly because that's literally the only experience you get with coloured money growing up.

And when even a children's board game thinks its a good idea to make different denominations easily distinguishable, you know it's a smart idea.

>We've had colour money before Monopoly was even invented.

Nigger our first series of colour bank notes was in 1935 and Monopoly has been around since like 1905.

>since like 1905
>
>
>

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_board_game_Monopoly

True I haven't used any cash for years.

>102C surface temperature
>Warm

Yeah, because that happens almost every time I open my wallet. I'd rather have paper money because spills and wear and tear are so rare.

i see them benjamins regularly if you catch my drift

No shit, who wants to carry a suitcase full of rubles just to buy a Mars bar.

>1000 rubles
Is that seriously the largest bil?
How do your drug dealers function?

You can easily distinguish between a one dollar bill and a five dollar bill just by looking at them. i refuse to believe you're that retarded, canuck

>Just inspect the bills individually as you hand them over one by one to ensure you aren't mispaying

Or just colour them, or size them like the UK.

>Now show an American bill touched lightly with water

Wanna know how I know you have no idea what you're talking about?
American money is made and designed to withstand getting wet. That's why it's not made out of paper.

I use cash almost every day

That's swiss franks.
For rubles largest bill is 5000 but it's rare. Some places don't have change for it.

>American money is made and designed to withstand getting wet.

Good joke, used your shit currency in the rain in Michigan and it dries hard.

Holy shit, are Canadians really this lazy? This is pathetic.

its so small and plastic it looks like monopoly money

Largest bill in public circulation in the U.S is the $100. There are bigger bills but only banks use them

>Some places don't have enough change to cash what is essentially $83 USD

The Russian situation is worse than I thought.

For what purpose? You need to carry change too. Cards are accepted everywhere. I even pay for public transport ticket over internet.

>i use cash almost every day

>He wants to be tracked

Dude putin is going to hack you one of these days

>For what purpose?

Debit fees. They only average 11 cents per use of your card, but add that up over every little purchase I make per day, month, year and I am pissing away a good hundred dollars a year for no fucking reason.

>What is essentially $83 USD
3 years ago it was $150 USD

>For rubles largest bill is 5000 but it's rare. Some places don't have change for it.
Bruh
Our largest bill is 10000 isk about $95 usd
Used them about twice since they came out
1. Bought a car and the guy demanded cash
2. Friend owed me money and gave me 5 of them

They have but some small kiosks don't want to take it. Because they can't use than 5000 bill as a change to others. They usually don't have a lot of change too they return all money to owner daily.
We don't have those fees. It's opposite in fact you have cash back.
We actually are building system that every think you buy would be logged to database. Now it's just amount of money you spend and where.
Lol. Actually I went to the shop few days ago. And guy before me paid 560 rubles.. in coins. Imagine few hundred coins and cashier had to count it. I waited there for like 20 mins.

I'm thinking about using cash to limit myself to a certain amount when school starts

that sucks... we have both credit and debit cards free to buy stuff with them (and in some cases they are free to hold too, like my pre-approved visa classic by sberbank which was issued for free and for which i don't pay any annual fee or something) and furthermore the banks can even pay some cashback for your purchases

>Monopolybux

That's just how shitty your currency is that monopoly money is better than it.

I have visa classic and maestro from sberbank.
On mastro they pay some percents to me for having money there.

i think any debet

i personally have two visa classic cards - the pre-approved credit one (i buy everything with it and then put money there before the grace period ends) and a debit one, they literally forced me to give up my debit visa electron for it (it's a salary card so my employer paid for it anyway but still i was mad at them especially when they literally managed to lose my pin and forced me to wait for another issue)

*i think any debit card gives you some interest on your money

> pre-approved credit one
They offer me it to. Why you use it? Cashback? How large is it? Something like 3%?

Post your national currency with drugs

>Why you use it?

it builds up your credit history... also sometimes you need money, it's expensive to cash it out but it's pretty good if you pay with it without cashing it out

ur money looks third world compared to ours imo

Apart from shit like car/flat I can buy everything like macbook from single wage. Don't even have to save.

That is some garbage looking weed dude

this desu

the only times i use cash is when i go to small family owned stores that don't take cards.

DUDE

>Been living abroad for soon 4 years
>During this time my country completely switched out all paper money and most coins
>When I get home all I will see is monopoly money

And im still rolling in cash
Lmaoing @ your life

but what if you want to both buy a macbook and to travel somewhere with it? you should either save for it or take a short-term loan

anyway sberbank doesn't offer an especially high cashback (their "spasibo" program isn't even direct money) and iirc it doesn't differ for credit visa classic comparing to the debit one anyway