IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NEED TO KNOW NOW

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NEED TO KNOW NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IIIIIIIIIIIII NEED TO KNOW NOWWWW

kino.

This movie made me like that song.

KNOWWWW NOW
CAN YOU LOVE ME AGAIN
Loved the ending idgaf

How the fuck is he even gonna get to know her?

He's Tom Cruise nigga.

fucking love that ending btw

im straight but he's hot

this

these

What is the last line?

"tssh"?

One of the best sci fi movies in recent years

People complain about the design of the aliens and the suits not being as good as the manga's

But I'm fucking glad they did away with the "I'm a tough girl but I look like a twelve-year old child" FMB

>tfw just watched edge of tomorrow 2 days ago and didnt remember the song at all
How do u guys remember this shit

Yup. It's also the first word he says in MI: 2.
that

It made no sense in their own universe rules.

I can get Tom Cruse reliving the same day and acquiring new information each time. But he can't get stronger and traine to beat the enemy like that.

He's a wuss deserter. His body is not strong enough.

He wasn't getting stronger, he just rote learned his way through the day

But him repeating his actions and getting better at them was training to defeat the enemy

It wasn't that he was getting stronger, he was getting far more experienced with weapons and those battle suits. He was already in good shape at the beginning of the movie.

Why do you need to be strong to operate an exosuit? The whole point is that it doesn't take strength

He was building muscle memory and combat experience.

Besides he was in a full-body exoskeleton that was powerful enough to allow women to serve in the special forces, if it could do that, it could turn a suitably experience desk-driver into a super solider.

All he has to do is replay the scene with Dr. Carter like he always does; only this time, tell them they saved the world. That should arouse plenty of interest.

i love that song because of that movie

Hes high ranking and she had the past experience herself. Easy to meet her and convince her

No, his body resets and gets back the same it was.

He clearly was getting faster and more agile than the propaganda representative or whatever he was.

Yeah but that's down to him using the suit properly, not his own strength and conditioning.

Same, I was humming it on the way home from the kinohouse

Also, has Cruise been CGI'd at all in that shot?

Unless he's had his teeth done, his teeth are CGI, he used to have 1 tooth on the centre not 2.