Why is it impossible to make a critique of Reddit Letter Media without being attacked by an obsessive deluded fanbase...

Why is it impossible to make a critique of Reddit Letter Media without being attacked by an obsessive deluded fanbase that thinks they are untouchable?

RLM are the only intelligent and witty critics working today you pleb

>rlm becomes popular with reddit
>is defended here
really makes you think

because

>Majority of movie reviewers are trash garbage and are allowed to spout terrible opinons to low IQ retards without getting called out because no on will call them out on it
>RLM makes quality content 90% of the time and fuck up a couple of times, instantly get a wave of autistic fucks who scream at a disagreement of opinons

It's why it's near impossible to please a Sup Forums audience
any minimal contradiction is met with an intensive backlash to the point where the creator finds it easier to meet the low shitty standards of a normie community

It's why the actual people who want them to continue hitting their specific niche don't want them to get overflooded with the majority of shitposters who jump on any single thing just to taste some blood

because reddit lives matter

I wish there was a tag for people who watch reviewers. It would make filtering the shitposters a lot easier if we could block the faggots who spend time watching people review movies.

Is this the BLACKED thread?

>muh revisionism
We've had stickies for almost every Plinkett review, before you graced us with your presence.

Because your critiques usually involve passive-aggressive copypasta you've posted hundreds, if not thousands of times already.

Their fans are easily worse than Douge Walker's.

Just filter RLM threads manually.

>neckbeard loser is still THIS triggered about RLM not liking Rogue One
Every time it gets funnier.

Rouge One is nothing but an empty, empty, exaggerated, just visual feast of feelings.

>jay changes his opinion during the nerd crew podcast after mike says rogue one is better than empire

so good

Because Reddit blindly idolise these hacks and Sup Forums is infested with r/movies crossposters

If you think that every bit of your opinion MUST be the same with these guys or whoever you really need to grow up.

They make their point clear and I can always see where they come from even if I don't agree with them. They have experience, somewhat of a personality and can put together a basic set and script.

Like them.

critique away. what did you think of the vid they put up today?

Why doesn't this board have IDs?

>mods are redditors
YOU DONT SAY DUUUUUUR

>Why is it impossible to make a critique of Reddit Letter Media

Because, who cares? If you're spending your days critiquing movie reviewers and meme e-celebs then I really feel sorry for you.