Why isn't Indonesia a good soccer nation yet

>huge population
>most popular sport in the country
>poverty-tier but not like starving

Too busy praying or farming tobacco/palm oil.

Shit-tier federation and youth development.

Too busy bandwagoning english teams. Also Suhartism.

Because they got banned from FIFA tournaments for some shit

Actually, why did they get banned?

This.
Also, why is there a weird correlation between being muslim and being bad at Football?

Inb4: Zidane
I'm talking about the country as a whole, dumb niggers.

Because Asians in general, especially the stupid brown kind, are terrible at sports.

france is a decent side for a muslim nation tho

Only catholic countries are good at soccer.

brazil is not catholic tho

Nope, just 70% Catholic, dumb monkey.

>Suhartism
What are you talking about?

You guys are 66 percent catholic and have the largest catholic pop in the world for a single country.

Deus vult, my friend.

Also their most athletic men are ladybois

Unironically jealous

Imagine being a violent Indonesian football hooligan for a team that's probably Conference standard. Sounds comfy af

Sports was never top priority since 1998, when the biggest economic crash happened in indonesia. Now its mainly used for political tool or some corruption scheme.

Wtf are you talking about?

>Sports was never top priority

Worst excuse i've ever heard.

this is 100% correct

>huge population

neguinho do terreiro safado.

Local indonesian genetics is pretty low tier. Word on the street is that indonesian chinese play a lot better than them, but cause favouritism happens, the locals get selected. Thus, the low quality football being played.

lmao fuck off you Singaporean stain.
how dare you say chinese are better than us. lol. you are a chink i just know if. you little chink, you are high because you in city where 2 feet in front isn't blocked by the smog? well, maybe you are still blind but by the smog of the brain, because chink mind is factory that pollute the brain with worry about small dick, need more walrus tusk powder to get big dick, chinese chinky.

Indonesian athletes are the best in south east asia by far. better than chink and singaporean. singapore is a shithole it is a city it has no football pitch, you must play football on stock market building LOL when singaporean pass the football and miss (100% of time) it fly off stock market and hit chink businessman in the head, he panic because probably think it is eagle come back for the eagle penis the chink stole as medicine for small dick. songapore is a shithole with no chewing gum. i am not surprised chinks love singapore because chewing gum stay in you belly for 7 years, just like chink who talk bad about the communism party spend 7 years in prison. indonesians are tall and athletic and good at sports. when we see chinese in indonesia we beat thefuck out of them. did you know that when i see a chinese and his yellow fingers trying to steal my tropical forest, i beat his ass, then cut his dick to use as a log for my 1 inch long hotel. fuck off sticky yellow fingers, you are spread lies about indonesia on this sports board because you think they will believe but you are a chink and nobody can believe you, we cannot even believe that chinks eat 50 dog a day yet has eyes like cat with slanty eyes. fucking chink. fuck off, if you are singaporean actually then fuck off as well. singaporean stock trade fuck, go and fucking grow food oh you cant lol all singpore food grown in indonesia. i will tend to my rice and not sell and singporean will starve to death in 5 minutes because he is malnourished from spend all day in stock market lol

hmmmm can you drop the racist stuff?

Bro. Im indonesian. Gw sumpah cuy demi tuhan. Gw dengerny ky gt. Nt being racist bro, its the truth. For startera, dig deeper into indonesia futsal. The chinese indos trash the NT pretty badly

they are all 5'2

I came here to laugh at Indonesians but then I remember that >we are even worse,

How do you top drawing 1-1 with Timor Leste and losing 6-0 to Palestine at home? By losing 10-0 at UAE of course.