Germany, how will you cope when us Brits vote out of the EU, leaving you to foot the bill...

Germany, how will you cope when us Brits vote out of the EU, leaving you to foot the bill, absorb even more immigrants and watch the Euro plummet to worthlessness?

Other urls found in this thread:

anphoblacht.com/contents/24566
welt.de/politik/ausland/article156407529/Beim-Brexit-duerfte-das-Parlament-das-Volk-ignorieren.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitting on fellow germanics
Back to Ireland, fenian.

Another hitler will rise to cleanse the fatherland of middle eastern ethnicities again

why would a fenian be anti-German?
anphoblacht.com/contents/24566

It'll be sad watching the Germans getting to full Stasi level police state. Hopefully the Brexit is successful enough and enough German men and women get raped to start a revolution of some kind.

Even if Britons were to vote for Brexit on June 23rd, Parliament has the power to ignore it. welt.de/politik/ausland/article156407529/Beim-Brexit-duerfte-das-Parlament-das-Volk-ignorieren.html

Fenians hate all Germanics, first the Anglo Saxon for helping them become civilised and now the Germans for making them adopt the Euro.

you realize that parity between USD and EUR means that exports are even more competitive right? You realize that the krauts have been keeping Greece in this limbo state so they make sure the euro doesnt rise too much right?

nice trips,

>implying you'll have your referendum and the:
campaign won't be suspended/ vote remain wins

>he honestly thinks Brits are allowed to leave

You are in for a suprise m8.

>how will you cope
I would celebrate that this hellhole took a punch but it won't
1. Brits are cucked
2. Elections are rigged

Comfy

>Implying they didn't already prepaid the 'remain' result

I really hope you get out of that soviet union, but I don't believe they won't manipulate the votes so they end up 51% remain 49%exit.

Idiot

Obviously by letting more rapefugees into the country to enrich German women.

Yeah, polls suggest leave is in the lead, bet the result goes the other way... "Coincidentally".

Can you imagine Merkeluhammod's face though if we do. Germany royally fucked in the arse, forced to single handedly bail out all the shitty bankrupt countries like Spain, Greece, Italy. Ha ha ha.

Denmark, France, Austria will follow Britain next...

>Denmark, France, Austria will follow Britain next...

well Germans are not really Germanic, also they themselves gave up their punt

why wouldn't they if britain did leave?

do what you want m8. we are doomed anyway.

Britain isnt allowed to leave you dumb fuck.
Theyll rig the results or just openly ignore the vote. Its for your own good, you just dont know it yet :^).

You're right, Muhammad.

didn't you see the clause
>if

The printers are churning out tons of Euro sheets daily.

When the effects hit, your savings will be worthless.

I hope this will be the card that makes this house collapse. Holland and Denmark and maybe the Czech will be the next to trigger a referendum and then there will be no halt. The German-French axis that holds this thing together is as weak as it has never been post war, and Germans don't really want to pay for the olive belt anymore. There will be nothing left to keep this shitty union together.

As for Germany itself: Economically we will be fine, I guess. We will have some free trade agreement with the UK in no time. The more free-trade oriented, market oriented forces will be seriously diminished in the EU though. This will be the greatest negative impact on Germany. All of southern Europe + France will ask for our money.

genocide i guess? dunno desu