$1,000,000 per episode

>$1,000,000 per episode

Why is this allowed

he's the star of a very popular and lucrative show.

BAZOOOPERS

>Why is this allowed
Capitalism you fucking commie, go back to north korea.

Frasier made 1m an episode back in the 90s and that shit was horrible.

At least le Bazinga man can be syndicated. Frasier is just so terrible it's only on Netflix

It's a good show.

I would say "fuck me in my gay ass nigger" to get 1 million an episode

wow dude that's pretty crazy, are you sure?

>Frasier is bad
How? Are you one of those idiots who thinks that frasier and niles pomposity is meant to be admirable rather then ridiculous? Have you actually seen the show?

yes

Seasons 1-3 were okay.

But amy and bernadette ruined the show.
The writers turned sheldon into a normalfag, now its just a goofy soap opera about their relationships

you did it, you took the guy's bait, great job

>18+

BOTSWANA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhAHAH oh heh hehheheheh ehoh hahahhahahahahahah

BADOKONDO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH OFH FUCK AHAHAHAhahAHHAhAHahAHhahahaaa

Excuse me, but North Korea's state ideology is Juche, not Communism.

Don't feel bad, it's a common mistake for a silly capitalist such as yourself

>be TV lead actor
>hectic schedule but expectations are low since it's TV
>do enough episodes to get into syndication, already basically set for life unless you want to buy hookers every day
>want show to end
>network won't let it end
>demand higher and higher salary to put pressure on network
>they keep giving you more money
And this is how your favorite sitcom stayed on the air so fucking long.

Never underestimate how stupid some people genuinely can be, there are people out there who really don't understand that frasier and niles aren't meant to be heroes to be emulated.

Really I should've used Laos, apparently they're still hardcore commie but they never make the news because they don't threaten other countries with nuclear weapons.

this

It's just your generic, directionless sitcom with occasional forced humor that is vaguely nerdy (LOL COMIC BOOKS AND STAR TREK AM I RIGHT?)

Really? That faggot must be fucking loaded.

What does he say again?

Jennifer Aniston was paid $2M per episode on Friends for the final three seasons.

And, that was more than 10 years ago.

i mean its not to say they weren't normies before for liking capeshit, but at least sheldon was autistic, now he has sex with blossom for christ sake

and the howard character was way better when he was a horny hound dog

Blitzkrieg

Friends set that precedent ten years ago.

>mfw I go home to go to a friend's wedding and stop in to see my mom who declares it her new favorite show

>uhh yeah i just don't like the laugh track haha

>hectic schedule

its $1,000,000 for like 18 min, and all jim parsons does is appear on late night shows

they wont kill it unless Parsons quits.
the creators already have plans for when the Raj and howard actors dont want to do it anymore, they get payed 750k per episode

Yeah but she's hot.

I was ok with their introduction AT FIRST because it gave more characters to focus on.

But that would have only given the show at most another 3 years life. It's just dogshit directionless dogshit now

David Schwimmer was also paid the same amount.

the any/sheldon relationship could've been okay if they kept amy how she was when first introduced, they could have been a mirror for all the "normal" relationships they introduced. but amy just became a sex-thirsty normo. i liked bernadettes tits so i can't really complain there, even if she did ruin howard as a character

I watched the first 4 seasons in 11th grade back in 2011 when I was 17 and loved them. I recently started season 5 now at the age of 22 and it's completely cringeworthy.

>frasier wasnt syndicated
you 15?

He was the biggest guy on the show so I'm okay with that

>amy just became a sex-thirsty normo

yeah she was so needy and horny all the time, it was disgusting

>Frasier
>bad

just where the fuck do you think you are, user?

get out. go back.

Rhodesia!

Bernadette's tits are fantastic.

only because shes like 4'11

How is it realistic for him to have a girlfriend when he has a "gay" voice in the show? Am I crazy or is it just a weird voice? I know he's actually gay but he sounds gay in the show too.

And?
Still fantastic.
I just wanna dress her up as a rabbit and make her bounce on my cock.

Bokononism

>"gay" voice

>Frasier
>not comfy as fuck sitcom

The fuck?

>bananazinga

>Why is this allowed

Because the show prints money and essentially stops the nanosecond BLOZARK decides he's no longer in it.

>gay voice

He speaks texan

IT CAN'T BE REEEEEEAAAAAAALLLL

decent b8 m8

what did he mean by this

I miss the gold old days when only sailors and criminals would get tattoos, they at least seemed to respect the medium. It's a tattoo for fucks sake not some stupid ironic t-shirt that you can discard at any time, have some respect for your own body for fucks sake.

Bazinga

I liked 1-6. 7 was ok. Everything after I'm just bored with.

even if it ends you're still getting a sheldon spinoff

doubt it, you can tell he hates this shit and is just doing it for a pay check

i should rephrase: a young sheldon spinoff

It will probably crash and burn because a kid won't have the same draw as an autistic 30 year old man