youtube.com/watch?v=bKNjrMgUQ_M
youtube.com/watch?v=3VXYB_2FAjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AJOIqmlI65Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lVFGT2NX-YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rDX1qaTgJcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendship with the U.S.A ends
Friendship with the confederacy begins.

why are you fags posting eu4 pictures, are you playing multiplayer or some shit?

>tfw I will never become a hermit in the Alaskan wilderness like Dick Proenekke
Why live

I've actually never gotten through one mans wilderness.

I watched it the other day. I think they put out a second one but I'm not sure

post bbq

sometimes

FUCK texas

fuck you, pal

Where's the Steem group for your EU4 plays or whatever

And FUCK Texan people

desperately need a significant other

Fuck y'all too, at least I'm not Cuckufornia

>at least I'm not Cuckufornia
neither am I lol

>Texas is a state of mind
correct

autistic thread.

steamcommunity.com/groups/APHillDidNothingWrong

Which state is the best and why is it Florida??

Sam Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

youtube.com/watch?v=bKNjrMgUQ_M

only the good die young

>Brandenburg
>France
>Ottomans
>Spain

How on the fuck did you lost that one?

I just played as Albania and beat Venice with Serbia and after I allied Poland to fight the Ottomans but when they declared war Serbia and Poland refused to join

youtube.com/watch?v=3VXYB_2FAjQ

So appareantly you can change AI aggresiveness in vicky 2 through the LUA.
AI agressiveness towards uncivs was 10, changed it to a 1000

You can also change general AI aggresiveness

The South is so dilapidated and creepy and I feel unwanted as a black person.

/acadiana/

Louisiana is such a shit hole.

made some cajun food a few threads back

I'm gonna try to set it to 10000 for everything, change CB time to 1 day, change max infamy to 100000, and change truce time to 1 day to see what happens

i changed their normal aggression from 8 to 150 and their unciv aggression from 10 to 1000
funnly enough still no wars

youtube.com/watch?v=AJOIqmlI65Y

Yeah it did literally nothing.

Francia :3

Changed the infamy hit of establish protectorate to 10 infamy (15 originally)
Hopefully this will make them more aggressive

okay i also changed their colony weight and desire to colonize, that should help too

CONQUER AFRICA EARLIER FFS

VICKY 3 WHEN

NEVER

Fuck. I'd rather pay for Victoria 3 than 15 "DLC/Impression Packs" for EUWhore

While changing the LUA files i found out something
appareantly you generate CB's faster against uncivs if there is more than 1 nation that is also generating a CB on them it finishes faster for both sides (which almost never happens because the AI is too pasive).
You also generate CB's towards uncivs faster if you have troops next to their border

johan will destroy vicky 3 by dumbing it down just like he did for HOI4 and adding a bajillion DLC's to it.
We need a good indie team to make a spiritual successor to vicky

>soaked kidney beans in salted water overnight
>rinsed em off and set em aside
>cut up 4 thick andouille sausages lengthwise and then chopped those a half inch thick and fried them brown all over
>set them aside
>dice up half an onion
>dice half a bell pepper
>dice a few stalks of celery
>sweat em in bacon grease in a big pot for a half hour
>chop up a few cloves of garlic
>add to the veggies
>sweat em 10 minutes more
>add kidney beans and sausage to crock pot
>add homemade chicken stock to cover
>turn crock pot on low
>add a few cups of stock to the veggies
>handblend it smooth
>add to beans and sausage
>pour in cajun seasoning and black pepper
>time to wait 8 hours for delicious red beans and rice

IM EXCITED BOYS

meanwhile i just had beans and rice with pickled pepper and eggs

cool

nothing beats beans n rice for a cheapass meal

add some pork and you've got yourself something even better

>pork
im not rich so eggs with curry and a little bit of cajun seasoning to fake the taste of meat will do
or cheap mushrooms, both fake the taste of meat

sounds nice

the sausages were cheap as hell, and pork tends to be fairly cheap here

gonna be mighty tasty

i haven't eaten breakfast yet, but i just prepped my dinner

im hungry as fuck

meat is taxed to hell here so none of it is cheap.
The meat we produce is cheaper in EU countries than in turkey itself.
Same goes with fuel, and coal.
And pretty much fucking everything else too for that matter, even the normal agricultural produce we make plenty of, like tangerines for example, is cheaper in fucking russia of all places than it is here

Can't you go to Greece to buy it?

it will take several hours just to go to western thrace, longer if i were to take a boat to the closest inhabited greek island.

Also i cant just pass the border that easily y'know
syrians dont die in the aegan sea constantly for no reason, its hard to get to greece

>might've fucked up
>apparently kidney beans have to be boiled before slow cooking because they have some toxin in them or some shit

fucking god damn it

if my slow cooker runs hot enough it should be fine

enjoy your diarrhea

its a big fucking batch, im gonna be pretty butthurt if its ruined

my slow cooker should get hot enough to fix it but im pretty butthurt not a single recipe i found mentioned boiling the damn kidney beans

its pretty standart to boil the beans first in whatever recipe you are doing though.
Albeit i dont use beans for alot of food

>and coal
I thought the EU taxed the fuck out of coal

china doesnt
we sell it all to them

ah yes the old chinese business strategy
>hey rook zhang
>foorish white peopre are retting their morars croud their judgement
>rets fill the economic void they reave when they purr out of the third worrd nations they coronized and make a fortune

I hate the Chinese so much

they're a worthy adversary, cunning and pragmatic

like the soviets were until they went full retard in the 70s & 80s

besides they're literally just taking our place in all the third world shitholes the big bad colonizers left because muh (((human rights))) and are resuming the exploitation full force

literally mercantilism at work, the old rules still apply, if we don't have it an enemy will take it so we must control as much as we can to deny them

>they're a worthy adversary
nah. The Soviets were genuinely evil, the Chinese are just cunts and incapable of acting like human beings

>tfw the Russians were your Carthage
>tfw the Punic Wars are almost done
>all that's left is for you to succumb to dictatorship and gradually get conquered by barbarians
feels bad

>the Russians were your Carthage
pls stahp ;_;

>opened the door twice today
>like 3 flies got in
god damn it

Don't mess with Texas.

>Save for the disastrous defeat at the Battle of Tunis in Africa, and the early naval defeats, the First Punic War was a nearly unbroken string of Roman victories.
Honestly think the Empire is overrated by pop culture

>not inviting your friends from Sup Forums over to enjoy a delicious homecooked meal
rude

Does this mean we're going to live to see Trump conquer Gaul and cross the Potomac with an army?

the roman story is a long progression of better and better military tactics

the first time fought the gauls, they turned tail and ran

the gauls chased them down to a river and cut as many down as they could that were fleeing across it

they were equipped with oval shields and spears if i recall, and they tried an old school phalanx, but they were intimidated as fuck by these huge white barbarians with hair stuck up with lime, huge iron swords, pictures of strange swirls and animals on their shields screaming at them and charging en masse

also there were warbards playing crazy battlehorns (carnyx) which were used as some sort of ceremonial thing during battle, so there was crazy loud screaming trumpeting sounds on top of battledrums youtube.com/watch?v=lVFGT2NX-YQ

as soon as their ranks broke the roman army was fucked

then the gauls encroached over the alps and set up in the north of italy for a while

took the romans a while to develop their tactics and equipment to beat them, square shields in a wall to minimize the effectiveness of the broad slashing swords the celts used, the gladius for short stabs in between those wide slashes, and keeping in rank always

one on one each gaul was probably capable of defeating a roman, but they never worked together, each of the barbars were in it for themselves for glory or the thrill of battle

god damn i love antiquity, you just can't beat those classic battles

nice

>trump
>conquer gaul

THIS

fuck I hope so

Trumpy's the Sulla, our Caesar's coming later.

or maybe we'll only ever have a Marino Faliero at most

America's conversion to speaking Latin when

If we're going to larp with this Pax Americana shit then we might as well go all in

The Pilum also played a big part in the Romans eventually winning since it could penetrate shields and therefore slow the Gaul's charges

>one on one each gaul was probably capable of defeating a roman,
Celts described as tall, fair haired, and muscular, whereas the Romans were comparatively manlets

>were

Gib Louisiana back her rightful clay NOW !

Don't forget the galea
A person's natural instinct when they see a sword coming for their face is to turn their head to the side, so the roman helmet was designed with a neck guard on the back to prevent soldiers from getting their necks hit in such a situation

certainly not

Why not??????

Because it ain't Texas

Beer.

Even if North Korea literally launched a nuclear missile and it hit a city on the mainland, there's no way their country could survive another month afterwards, we would just fucking obliterate them along with 100+ other sovereign nations, right? Like there's no way they're actually this fucking stupid

i mean this is their leader
youtube.com/watch?v=rDX1qaTgJcc

If it does happen, I can't wait for the yuropoor shitposts.

China would send in paratroopers to btfo Pyongyang and puppet the country. There's no way they're letting the US move that close to their border and they don't want a refugee crisis with 26 million starving gooks flooding into Liaoning

I'm pretty sure their leaders have a similar attitude towards you as we do towards Russia, ie. present enough of a "threat" incase of armed conflict to make the losses greater than the gains, to deter it from ever actually happening.

Their army is basically all 50s and 60s gear.
They couldn't last a week and I'm pretty sure they know it.

LOL AMERIFATS CAN'T DODGE NUKES XD

Just waiting for the ironic Make America Fallout Again posts

>Be Amerifat
>Get nuked

>HAHAHAHAHHA w*Hİte's btfo XDDD

>tfw would probably have to move because the fallout from Cali would reach all the way here
FUCKING GOOKS

Traps aren't gay.

get that shit out of here

Yeah, fuck facts right ? :^)

>1. Hsu, K. Rosenthal, A., Miller, D., & Bailey, J. (2016). Who are gynandromorphophilic men? Characterizing men with sexual interest in transgender women. Psychological Medicine, 46(4), 819-827

>Rosenthal

be careful where you get your facts sweetie :)

Is there something wrong with Rosenthal's and his colleagues conclusion ?