Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SD5WFUbBjsY
youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Hk0SJagg
youtu.be/vSGPLCLPpUo
youtube.com/watch?v=ngmhjiR3QOo
youtube.com/watch?v=chKuG0w267A
youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey, I wouldn't blame her: that's how you keep the look of a virginal teenage girl!

i work in fashion and have met her several times. shes a loud, obnoxious bitch

Pretty On The Inside and Live Through This are better than any Nirvana album and Hole had the second best grunge drummer after Dale Crover.

youtube.com/watch?v=SD5WFUbBjsY

That's not Dave Grohl.

You forgot to mention Il Duce from The Mentors.

>personal
>not personel

But best grunge drummer is Jimmy Chamberlin

I don't rate the Pumpkins as grunge, they had more in common with a lot of the heavier shoegaze Creation Records bands than any grunge band. Excellent drummer though.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-0Hk0SJagg

Based.
/ourgirl/

Live Through This was ghostwritten by Kurt though :^)

He wrote one song which they ended up putting out as a B-side instead of putting it on the album proper. He also did some backing vocals.
That was the full extent of his involvement in that record, as confirmed by a bunch of different people(several of which ended up falling out with Love and therefore didn't have any reason to cover for her).

Soon the 90's Highlander showdown will occur. So many musicians they have killed to attain the soul survivor title.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

that's the shadiest thing about the kurt cobain case, Duce was blaming her 24/7 and got capped days after the "Kurt & Courtney" doc interview

Trent was briefly involved with her too. She was the inspiration for the song Starfuckers Inc.

its a wonder she didn't kill herself in the process having to endure their nutless whining with their weepy guitar bullshit

She also kidnapped Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers and is still holding him captive in her basement.

Must watch doc:
youtu.be/vSGPLCLPpUo

Its literally Courtney Loves "some kind of monster" for an album that never came out

based

Kino cover desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngmhjiR3QOo

And she looks 10 times better with dark hair desu.

Agree, Courtney has always been good at covers, and Melissas voice takes this song to another level. Based Melissa.
Her version of "credit in the straight world" is better than the original too, although the Duran Duran cover sucked, but that unplugged is a mess anyways.

>being this new

I still remember seeing this when I was like 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=chKuG0w267A

Those were the days...

Stop pretending like Kurt Cobain didn't write Live Through This

Too vain to kill herself

ppl still believe this? damm, the only Cobain song in there is the part of "old age" she included, and he gave that song to Courtney as a gift and she changed the lyrics and then released it as a B-side.
Courtney has some songwriting chops, she's just not able to finish the songs by herself. Thats whay we have two versions of "nobody's daughter".
Get the fuck over it

T U N E
U
N
E

youtube.com/watch?v=l0sbjPvin0U

Can't believe this wasn't a single. Would have been fucking huge.

And again, absolutely top-tier drumming. Constant subtle escalation, like a lobster being boiled alive without realizing.

>being this blind

shouldn't be called Courtney Love, but Courtney Hate.

They're good, maybe even great, but they ain't no Nirvana.

/ourdad/ will always be here to protect us and guide us through our downward spiral