Discuss

Discuss

it's his most cohesive album but Sup Forums contrarians will never admit it

The logical follow up to The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars

panic in detroit is great.

i never listened

"watch that man" is a sick side one track one

I never understood why people love Ziggy and Aladdin Sane so much, they sound like very generic Glam Rock to me without much to offer.

I'll admit that Ziggy's "5 years, Starman" and "Rock'nRoll Suicide" are amazing, but rest of the album drags for me and is pretty boring, these three tracks are so good they sound like they come from different, better Bowie's albums.

I think Bowie got really good once Station To Station happened with the Berlin Trilogy following, everything before seems kind of dated.

Well, I never understood people who wrote off his Ziggy/Glam period, and I personally never cared for Bowie after Diamond Dogs. I think everything from his output as David Jones up to Diamond Dogs was/is Bowie at his best. His Thine White Duke/Berlin Trilogy sounds like sterile coke music and leaves me cold. The only positive thing I can say about that period is that he saved Iggy Pop's life, and I appreciate his collaboration with Iggy on his first two solo albums. Other than that, all I can say is if that's what you like, you can have it. To each their own.

And the best cuts from Ziggy, IMHO are Hang On To Yourself, Ziggy Stardust, and Suffragette City, but the whole album is GOAT, but I can understand why one would think it drags on. Gotta sit through the filler to get to the good stuff.

pretty good

Objectively better than Ziggy Stardust, probably his best album outside the Berlin trilogy

kek

A pretty good album. Aladdin Sane is one of the best Bowie songs ever.

Nice to see yours perspective, I just really want Ziggy to grow on me personally.

in case anyone never clocked it, the album name is actually "A lad insane" when you say it out

Jiggy Stardust 2 imo (7)/10

very underrated compared to ziggy

ziggy stardust/10

Top 10 Bowie albums

bowie fucking sucks

no

dat bo diddley two chord slide

A LAD INSANE