Its a truman falls in love with a fictional character because he is so lonely and wants to kill himself when he...

>its a truman falls in love with a fictional character because he is so lonely and wants to kill himself when he realises he will never be with her because she doesn't actually exist

>its a Truman has a wank thinking of a family member but convinces himself its OK as its just a fantasy episode

>somebody stop this.

>it's a Truman wants to kill himself, but the only thing stopping him is the thought of his mother experiencing the loss of her son episode

>it's a Truman watches sissy hypno vids for 3 hours and turns the audience gay episode

>its a Truman jerks off to Tara Tainton for 9 hours straight episode

"my love for her is real enough that she doesn't have to be"

it's a Truman gets dial up and the secret is blown ep

It's a Truman slowly comes to terms thst he lost the best years of his life to anxiety and depression without anything to show for it episode

>it's another Truman browsing Sup Forums for 8 hours straight episode

man, i've seen that one before

>It's a Truman doesn't regret a single minute of it episode

>it's a Truman feels like a degenerate for jerking off to scat again episode

>its a truman has a mental breakdown in the shower and collapses in the bathtub where his mom finds him an hour later crying, with shit all over his legs and arms

>it's a truman slowly starts to realise whats going on episode

get it? it's the movie

That episode always hit a bit too close to home

>It's a Truman is an alpha who decides to fuck his way to victory and occasionally browses Sup Forums threads to laugh at the beta scum upon whom he builds his entire life episode.

>it was all a dream episodes

how do they do dream episodes?

Literally me

What was Truman's motivation? The writers forgot give him any purpose, major plot hole.

>it's a truman watches an entire movie and the whole thing is shown so it's actually copyright infringement episode

>the one where he tries to have an affair but the producers tell his wife and he gets caught

It's the powerful alrogithms that allow him to browse the internet, the only thing that could possible come close is when he browses these Truman threads. Secretly deleting most of the posts directed towards his own whilst removing any obvious comments pointing out the truth. You should know this. Obviously. Under what circumstances could this not be true?

Which is best Trumanposting?

>user confesses his sins through telling stories about Truman
OR
>Truman is a degenerate and Christof, Meryl and Marlon have to cover it up.

I prefer number 2.

I really like these images everyone posts with the spongebob text in them and I just realized the narrator in the show read out most of these. I wonder if it would be possible to splice the audio together to make him sing mad world, kinda like those vids where trumps speeches are put together to make him sing songs

sage and report

he only ever said the time ones not the title of the episode

Is Truman /ourguy/?

>/ourguy/
Kill yourself faggot