*block your path into Europe*

*block your path into Europe*

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and walk away

>360
So you just rotate yourself then enter to Europe?

that mean he dont give a fuck about them and walk pass thorugh

why are they all chubby?

Oh God thanks. Fucking immigrants shit in the street. Thanks for the rag, mladys

So it's finally the time to be raped?

I have a feeling that some serious shit is about to go down in Europe, but I can't put my finger on what it will be...

Says the country that's gearing up to impeach its reality TV star president for colluding with the Russians.

Big deal, we draft articles of impeachment all the time. We impeached Clinton for lying about getting his dick sucked.

Aren't they European pan-nationalists or something?
Pan-nationalism is mental illness

It's funny how they are trying to prove this even since the beginning of his presidency only to constantly fail
And even if he was somewhat linked with the Russians, what's the matter? Clinton was linked with shitty shariacracies in the Middle East

how to spot the newshitter

Something like four members of his campaign team have been found meeting with Russian officials, which they then denied completely, including his own son.

He probably took a bunch of loans from Russian banks and now Putin's using this as leverage to get rid of the sanctions and undermine NATO. Any sensible yet ruthless leader would, in his position.

Yeah, and it would've been used if he didn't resign, probably.

They just voted new sanctions though
But I'm not against getting rid of them, why shouldn't we deal with Russia? I'm not fond of Putin but I don't get this animosity

Clinton didn't resign. He served out his full two terms. Impeachment proceedings didn't find him guilty of anything.

Because they underestimated Trump's brashness and now because they've got him by the balls, and he realises this, he's lashing out.

As for the "animosity" with Putin, it's because he keeps invading and annexing his neighbours.

Huh, must be thinking of Nixon.

Still, treason is a tad more serious than lying about a blowjob.

Well as long as he makes a good job in the US it's fine
>annexing his neighbours
Crimea which is 90% Russian-populated, don't care that much

Even if it's proven that he's been colluding with the Russians, that doesn't meet the legal definition of treason in the US. He'd need to be colluding with an 'enemy' nation, and we're not at war with Russia.

Yeah, but you're not allowed to just take it.

Look at Alsace.

Are new balance shoes right wing?

>Look at Alsace.
Basically the same, it has been French/German/French again

Crimea was Russian/Ukrainian and now Russian

Yes. They support Blompf.

Yeah, and if Germany came in and took it (again), that would be wrong.

*blocks your aid to Israel*

Yes because the region is historically French, as Crimea is historically Russian
The post-USSR borders were a bit of a mess

Like in the Middle East or Africa the borders could/should be changed if it seems more logical to do so
We don't hear often about Crimeans who went into exile to complain about Russia

who are these people and how do i get one as my gf

Génération Identitaire, initially a French group but now they seem established in various Western European countries

Yeah, BUT you're not allowed to invade and take it by force.

Is there anything more cringeworthy than political activists?

They officially didn't :^)

>blocks

But they really did, and no one is fooled.

t. abdul
but to answer your question, not really no.

ON MY MYNWAY TO EUROPE THROUGHNTHE AFRICAN.LINES

PRIIIIIMMMOOOOO VICTOOOOORIA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

And no one is bothered tb.h
But I still prefer Ukrainians

what about australians :-)

That girl is very qt. It's a shame they don't like Americans :(

Yes, Antifas.

Looks fun, I play overwatch too.

>antifas aren't political activists

never met one desu
still better than New Ze*land

:S

Ýou are allowed to do what you can get away with. Just look at your country.

>faggots aren't people.

Wait, aren't Antifa...? What kind of ape logic are you getting at?

Impeachment is a political not legal process and the Republicans will never let him be impeached unless he becomes such a disaster they'll risk the wrath of his supporters to put Pence in charge.

>Ýou are allowed to do what you can get away with. Just look at your country.
Outside of shitholes countries haven't gotten away with annexing for a long time. We last did it in 1898. Russia isn't a shitho....

This. No one is ever going to take Putin to task over annexing Crimea. A war could break out between Russia and the west where Russia loses, and the west would still let Russia keep Crimea just so Russia won't chimp out again.

He is a buttblasted wing nut no point in arguing with him.

Be careful around those who would value their political allies over their nation.

I forget, does eastern europe love russia or hate russia? If they hate them then that wouldn't work.

to defend his point most antifas are just dumb teenagers without any political stances apart from fighting a non-existent fascism
they're violent and cowardous retards

Eastern Europe tends to hate Russia, but they can't survive without Russian energy, so they really have a lot less control over the way things develop than a lot of people imagine. If Russia promised to advance no further than Ukraine and offered to sell the V4 countries gas at a discount, they'd sell out Ukraine in a heartbeat.

Russia provides no such guarantees though, and everyone in the region knows that the Russians really want to move their western border up to the Carpathians to control the single chokepoint on the North European Plain.

>Eastern Europe tends to hate Russia, but they can't survive without Russian energy, so they really have a lot less control over the way things develop than a lot of people imagine.
Which is why Poland is taking shipments of our liquefied natural gas and want to build a pipeline with Norway and Denmark

Thier boat was denied access to dock in Sicily

>tfw no qt swiss medic gf
this board is for people older than 18 years, kid.

>Generic soulless muties

If they want to turn people away, they are doing good job.

*slurps on a fat Russian bellend*

I'm sorry if your version of ''soulful'' is this

>it has been French/German/French again
hmmmm it feels like you're missing something there ... before the "it has been french"

>cute girls
>politics

Pick fucking one

t. I watch youtube videos on geopolitics and therefore I'm a huge expert

Overwatch logo?

It's the logo of the Identitarian Movement

>French
Just march right past them while singing SS marschiert in feindesland.

Kek, can videogame obsessed manchildren do anything that isn't directly copying from the produce of their shitty hobby?

All I see is the Overwatch logo, that is not a good thing. They need something different.

Kinda looks like anarchism logo desu.

What aid?

Eesti pls

Better a warm beer than a cold German woman. However cold German woman is still better than a warm German man.

They were trying to smuggle some Sinhalese sailors, 10000 eurobucks each

Bane?

drop down pants
watch as the women stand in awe at the thickness of my penis
suddenly there are a dozen less racists in the world

sued by Blizzard when?

How would they stop a group of young black and Arab men?

Germany was created in 1871. Even Belgium is older.

By using their vaginas to pacify them

They had this logo long before overwatch was a thing. I think it's supposed to be based on the Spartan labda

Italy was born in 1861 and Germany was born in 1871 are the dumbest arguments one can use.

This is like saying that italy has no claim on Istria because "The italian republic never included it lol xd". Italy and Germany existed long before their establishment as unitary states, stop pretending to be retarded.