WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

TINY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

BIG BLACK CHILE

Why is this length allowed

LONG BOI

How can euros compete?

Looks like my shit in the morning.

It's so deceptive. You see chile on a map and laugh because of how skinny and fragile it looks. You laugh because it's such a silly looking country. A sliver of land squished to the side of the South American continent.

But little did you know Chile is fucking massive and bigger than most tiny euroshit countries. Know your place europe, big boy is in town.

autism:it's pink

FUCKING LONG

What living in a country that can be crossed by a car in few hours does feel like?

Fuck, I love reading these posts in a Russian accent

Chilean living in yurop here. Ask me anything about long.

Feels good
But also small

How does it feel to live in a country where 99% is uninhabited nature?

fucking cold

Cool

I'll never know

Feels good, you can go into a supermarket in Austria in the morning, and then have a beer in a pub in Croatia or Italy.

HE

>Euro countrylets

Damn, Euros really got us thinking they own the world and shit and then you look at a real map

Just what the actual FUCK is their problem???

>Why is this length allowed
Soo say the white boy

Fucking hell, why is every country in (((that))) continent so fucking small. How do so many people manage to live there? It must suck ass to not be able to have vast plots of land to wander or seeing thousands of people when going to the store

>It must suck ass to not be able to have vast plots of land to wander or seeing thousands of people when going to the store
And then they want to import even more people

hahaaaaaaa looooongboi

They need to be stopped before they claim more coast, their lust will never be satiated

How long is your boipussi

*invades your personal space*

It does suck. Were living like ants. Send help