Why are Hispanics and in particular South Americans the best posters on this board??

Why are Hispanics and in particular South Americans the best posters on this board??

CHI

CA

NO

BASED PERU
A
S
E
D

P
E
R
U

Because they possess the shitposting abilities of Australians, coupled with a very palpable passion for sports, almost exclusively football

Only hues are good posters.

I'm pretty sure this is literally the answer

una vela papu

Cuantas ranas van a morir maƱana en Peru pa que se bajen la huasca estos caraplana

Chileans are absolutely hilarious too

el chileANO

inb4 culo plano

imo all sudacas are fine except argentina

Which Spic country has the worst posters?

A FUCKING SUN

NEGROS ENVIDIOSOS

Without a shadow of a doubt, Spain

LOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

JUDIOS

Que Triste Mestizo del Desierto Jajaja

Spain and Argentina.

peru is based

The us of a

Which spic county comes up with all the fantastic Spanish copy pastas?

Argentina.

Holy fucking shit are they easily triggered. For fucks sake, Chileans are easy going cause they're some of the most thick-skinned and cheerful users on Sup Forums, yet right over the border you have a country that produces the most hyper sensitive posters on Sup Forums.

Seriously, one of you Sud Americanos need to explain why Argies are eternally angry and salty on Sup Forums.

I've almost never seen a south american poster here except for the /absg/ guy

they're noticeably less white then the rest of SA

>Burgerstan
>Calling divegrass "football"

But Brazilians are literal monkeys and they make good posts

We all hate them, they don't have any friends so they're always angry with everyone.

Japs are better tbqhfam

""""""""""""""""Japs"""""""""""""""""

Spain, clearly.

that's what makes their posts fun. they're literally written by monkeys, of course they're gonna be funny.

Sup Forums hues and Chileans have low self-esteem. They're cucks waiting for the gringo cock. They're like a sad clown.

>imblying anyone is as good as based Macedonia

Best memes desu

If we're talking about based Eastern Europeans, Romania has to be #1

All nations combined, who's worse? UK or Ireland?

I'd have to say Ireland simply because I think the "it's coming homing la" meme is pretty funny

Ireland because they are much more openly mean to me.

Peru is a shounen MC

why

spain easily; worst southamerican is brazil, but the problem is best southamerican is also brazil
never reply to a swedecuck

This desu. Brazil best ally.

Because Chile consistently has high quality posts. Argentina isn't bad either.

Worst thing about spanish posters is that we only speak about Madrid and Barcelona or about Messi and Cristiano.

>Go into a American WCQ match thread
>No one is replying to anyone, just spamming the same shit endlessly

This, being a divegrass only country is bad enough without all the posts being hivemindy

Is the copa libertadores the south american "champions league" and copa sudamericana the south american "europa league"? Thought I'd ask this here.

Americans who follow divegrass at this stage represent the worst of burger/sp/, with the possible exception of /hoc/figs

El USAno

>Solid banter
>universally hate mexishits/ chicANOS
>thicc posting

Latin Americans are pretty chill in my book.

Alfonso

Yes.