youtube.com/watch?v=aazXmCp-uds
youtube.com/watch?v=cNoFu1Q3wdE#t=1646
youtube.com/watch?v=GwIHqqK0fs8
youtube.com/watch?v=nXBFn_Bu7TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me personally I prefer @@s.

Hello shill

Oh shit haha I almost dropped my reddit card when I saw this little skit

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

>nu-Star Wars babbies are THIS butthurt that someone has called out their dead husk of a franchise for what it is

lmao

[canned audience laughter]

Oh Sheldon!

I wonder what the random literal who graphic designer who came up with the uniforms and tech for the original trilogy feels like now he sees the autistic fanbase obsessing over every detail.

>STAR DESTROYERS, LIGHTSABERS, BOBA FETTTTTTTTTTTT

he dead

Good on him.

I can see why reddit loves these guys so much

When will Sup Forums just admit that everything post ROTJ sucks and stop arguing over which shit stinks less?

Rich Evans hurts

Rogue One is fine if you don't give a shit about a standalone movie.

If you do, oh well. It doesn't ruin the saga, it's not prequel tier blandness, it's whatever. It's as harmless as any throwaway EU comic or book.

Yeah whatever, I like seeing Empire troops and vehicles, I still like the movie and I still like RLM. Stop caring either way.

The guy who made the Stormtrooper armour is still alive and selling replicas on his site

Where is her nutsack?

>Not just a Star Wars thread, but a fucking RedditLetterMadia Star Wars thread.

>prequels
>bland

First time I've seen this claim. Most of what's onscreen indicate George was a fucking madman.

It loses a lot without the sound. Need a webm!

Hi.

I'm the OP. This is my second post in the thread.

I've never gone to reddit, and I get accused of being from there all the time.

I don't know what the criteria is but I've been trying to decode it. I still haven't figured it out. It seems more like "Anything I don't find funny." And that's a very lousy criteria.

Oh, I missed one. I wouldn't want your creativity to go unrewarded, so I'm really sorry for the delay.

Rogue One wasn't very good.

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved to be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Yeah that movie is scary because it seems realer by the day.

>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.
Ey?

>le idiocracy is le real

neck yourself, reddit

hahhahahahah thanks rlm, its was so funny during sw7 review and the reveal of sw7 trailers repeating star wars figures and yelling starwars names! and now your putting it in your R1 vidoes!!!!!!!!, hahaahahah so original, keep up the good work guys.

>by the way please notice me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. IM A WACKY AND KOOKY PESSIMIST JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! WOW WE WOULD BE A GREAT MATCH!!!

Is that what you find funny?

Accusing people of being from reddit? You didn't set out to be boring, did you?

The reddit invasion is no laughing matter

Well thinking I'm from there isn't helping you.

Reddit is pretty gay so people try to distance themselves from them. It also has subs on everything so you can expect everything to be accused of being Reddit.

It's virtue signalling.

Throwing random people under the bus to assure people that you're one of the good ones.

Only it makes no sense since we're all anonymous.

>AT-STs
>there's only 1 AT-ST in entire movie
>it shows up for maybe 5 seconds
RLM SHILL RLM SHILL RLM SHILL RLM SHILL RLM SHILL RLM SHILL

do you think reddit spends all there time on bitching about the Sup Forums invasion?

well they have to make forced jokes or there won't be anything for the kids to laugh at.

>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.
Jay Kikeman is the worst of them all. Completely humourless, tryhard, pretentious fuccboi who never makes a good job. I get a feeling that Mike and Rich are sick of his shit

>Jay Kikeman
We got a real laughapalooza goin on in here.

Home run chippa.

Tss

i applauded so hard in those 5 seconds

star wars is the ultimate reddit tier fantasy/sci-fi series

seeing RLM trigger star wars autists has been great

I SAW C3PO AND R2D2 AND I CLAAAAAAPPED

>TFA
>another Death Star
>Millennium Falcon for no good reason
>Han and Chewie for no good reason
>R2-D2 for no good reason
>C3-P0 for no good reason
>man presses the button and the space chess pops up for no good reason
>Darth Vader Helmet

Good movie Star Wars is back guise

>R1
>same kind of shit

AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! T! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs! AT! STs!

Reminder that DSP is actually based and Sup Forums has been brainwashed by Arin and The Zaibatsu into believing he's an idiot.

Stop being a sheep.

His DNF review:
youtube.com/watch?v=Th2z0xT-X5s

His RE6 review:
youtube.com/watch?v=3_MY3BRrE1g

His Halo 3: ODST review (part 1 of 3):
youtube.com/watch?v=3tyVxk0juyI

His AssCreed Unity review:
youtube.com/watch?v=5VOkTBGJbyk

His 1886 review:
youtube.com/watch?v=-oTBvJYb0Yw

His Evolve review:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Unbg_9dkFM

Calling out Bungie (Destiny) (30:00):
youtube.com/watch?v=u8NJeTmroMY#t=30m

His stance on GamerGate (easily one of the most mature and level-headed I've seen yet) (39:16):
youtube.com/watch?v=tk1FMam9yiY#t=39m16s

Five Nights at Freddy's:
youtube.com/watch?v=HehkqUuJyV8

Nintendo being faggots (38:55):
youtube.com/watch?v=2i3epDsznQs#t=38m55s

Not afraid to call out YouTube on their ridiculously unfair business practices:
youtube.com/watch?v=myBv7M8eG34

Calling out Anita Sarkeesian for being a Professional Victim:
youtube.com/watch?v=aazXmCp-uds

Dropping Truth Bombs regarding Twitch (27:25 onwards):
youtube.com/watch?v=cNoFu1Q3wdE#t=1646

His thoughts on shitty video game reviewers (Revelations 2):
youtube.com/watch?v=GwIHqqK0fs8

Also, as a streamer:

>Does not accept donations.
>No follow/subscriber alerts
>No stream gimmicks
>No facecam
>Keeps circlejerky viewer-interaction to an absolute minimum
>Literally just the video game
>Moved to YouTube streaming because Twitch wouldn't allow him to stream at 1080p/60FPS

DSP's M.O.? Video games. The video games come first, and he as a player comes second. More Lets Players should be like this, but only DSP has the integrity to actually follow through.

If after all this you're still a typical anti-DSP Sup Forums mouth-breather... well, sorry, I tried. Guess you can't save them all.

But TFA had slightly more jokes and stuff so it's gud u pleb

It's essentially "I don't like what you said, therefore you must be from this website I hate for some reason". I don't get it, but that's probably because I've only been on Reddit for a total of maybe one hour altogether.

Reminder if you say it like "at at" instead of the letters themselves, you're a tryhard faggot.

Wow what the fuck what do i do? I died haha *burp*

If I caught you repeating anything under your breath I'd slap you so hard you'd forget your name

Hey bro do you like my new Rogue One shirt?

youtube.com/watch?v=nXBFn_Bu7TA