4 years ago. when you for that package from an unverified amazon user and the corner was crushed?

4 years ago. when you for that package from an unverified amazon user and the corner was crushed?

it was me, james. all me.

>when you for that package

Bump for everyone to laugh at you.

This meme
The creation of it James?
It was me James, all me

I really thought cuckoo posting would take off, but "it was me, james" has so many variables.

I still haven't seen Spectre, should I even bother?

I watched it purely for the "it was me James" posting and it was awful

Very meh, lots of potential not used.

thus so much. reintroducing blowfeild. the illuminati concept. and the conpound is laughable, especially post "torture" scene. it may be the worst bond. and I saw the north korea one.

So James Bond was in that chair thing where he got some needle stuck in his body but he was totally fine afterwards?

I thought he'd be paralyzed or something

someone said the nanite injection is why it didn't affect him but who knows, stupid scene anyway Blofeld is wearing FUCKING LOAFERS

they should put this franchise to the ground or get Idris Elba

it's been nothing more than a shitty white power fantasy now

nigga what u don't wear sperrys in your compound?

this made me laugh an unreasonable amount

just watched this guy in Tarzan. Felt like he was a good match for the character but was underused. That said it was already nearly 2 hours, and that type of movie would have been even worse longer.

that time you swore the table was a little to the left and thats why you stubbed your toe?

it was me, james. all me.

Can't be as bad as QoS

All those times you logged into Sup Forums and all you saw was blacked threads and CP and you wondered why the Janitor was deleting your Bane thread but leaving those ones up?

It was me.

this is the worst daniel craig one. qos is better.

Who was the author Oliver Payne?

>qos is better.
Sometimes I wonder if Bond fans aren't genuinely blind

Might as well have been wearing bermuda shorts and socks and sandals I was so fucking mad

Personally I would argue that Spectre is worse just because it had a lot more potential and they wasted it all

sprctre could have been so fucking awesome. the illuminati shit was great.

but then we land in an african desert....

do you remember paying for that ticket james? it was me!

I really liked this meme but most of the user base hated it after a few threads

Don't know why

Remember when you that post about user's writing being fucked up?
That was me, James.

To make you suffer, of course
To make a great meme and then take it away from you

All those people hating in the threads?

Me, James

All me

most of thr user base here are borderline retarde so it ended up a toilet humor thing.

now I do admit I ruined the joke by leaving out a word, but only I think 3 I people have evn tried to meme

Remember that time at McDonalds, James?
Somebody took a bite outta your burger when you were in the can?
All me, James.

last week, when you ordered a mild curry but they gave you a hot one?

yep. guess who

This wasn't in the movie. It can't be.

Remember that time in senior year when you and Steve got really drunk and he sucked you off and you felt really weird for awhile afterwards?
It was me, James. I was Steve.

>mfw my name is James
>this whole thread is slightly uncomfortable