Tfw we've been dominating Africa since the beginning of the 2000s with very convincing attacking tactics

>tfw we've been dominating Africa since the beginning of the 2000s with very convincing attacking tactics
>yet somehow we didn't qualify for WC in the last 24 fucking years
>tfw this year with shittiest boring defensive pass-to-salah play against literally who teams we're actually very fucking close to qualify (4pts from 2matches needed)
>mfw

>mfw there is internet in Egypt

this desu

>Group E for Egypt
Shit was rigged from the get-go T B H

I don't get it. Why are you guys surprised by that?

>wait, Egypt isn't Greece?

>we dominate the poorest continent on the planet
BRAVO EGYPT

>tfw Egypt is a better country than both of your shitholes
I'm more surprised that you have internet desu

But Egypt is not in Europe

WE

>All those countries that have never made it to the WC and now are going to, will not play do to WW III

WE

Frenchboos pls go
>captcha: impasse 1858

>"the poorest continent"
> can hardly qualify against 8th world teams

My dude, we're not good at this sport. I'm seriously not sure why you expect us to get anywhere meaningful when we're in 150th place on the global FIFA rankings

you ARE 8th world

Dear Egyptianon,

Which 5 African teams do you think will qualify for Russia?

Love, Americanon

1)WE
2)Tunisia
3)Senegal
4)Niggeria
5)Morroco or ivory coast .. Its very close but wish the morrocunts desu , So we complete the Arabic conquest with Syria and Saudi AR inshallah

>Says the brazilian poster

I want Egypt in the WC, but too bad Isreal won't make it, the group would have been epic

>Senegal

They have to get past Cape Verde and Burkina Faso first.

WAZ U KANGZ N SHIEEET?

I'm rooting for all the North African teams. At least you offer something to the world cup, instead of 23 Central Africans players complaining that their corrupt federations won't pay them and not bothering learning how to defend, even though they pay some white lad from a former colonial country the GDP of a developing country to coach them. Smh familias.

big fan of the egyptian teams of the best, the crazy skill. that bradley team wouldve done great at the world cup but its not your fault africans live in africa. welcome to the real world though where you have to be boring to get anything done

Why is that white man appropriating Nubian culture

were ancient egyptians black or not?

No. The Ptomleys weren't even Arab.

For real though, why was Egypt so bad at qualifying for the world but so good at winning african cups?

Wtf Egyptians have internet?

>Burkina Faso has only won one game and are top of their group

wew

anyway ghana appears to be choking so thats good news for egypt

>dominating
you haven't been relevant in almost 10 years

Why this fear of Senegal?

What happening with Algeria?

Luck .. very bad luck
For ex. in 2010 we were tied with Algeria and we played a deciding match with the shitiest possible circumstances in Sudan
where both the Egyptian supporters and the team players where physically attacked before the match .. and even in the match we were controlling it and wasted at least 3 goal front chances
>2014
Literally only 2 players in the lineup against Ghana were under 30 , because it was basically some of the tired old 2006-2010 era team and some shitty reserves with a different American faggot coach and we got hammered bad.. really bad

idk I'm surprised too desu

Even with mido you didn't qualify?

>A Brazilian trying to talk down on a Egyptian

ikr , how couldn't we qualify with the thicciest player in the world

Yes
They were more similar to modern day Somalians and Ethiopians than Egyptians

No.
The current Egyptians (except for Nubians,Sinai & western Sahara Bedouins) are the only people who can unironically truly say we wuz Pharaohs n shieet .
Nubians have kang ancestors too , but not Egyptian , just Nubian

Why is Algeria so shit?

Ancient Egyptians believed themselves to have ancestral origins in Punt

Because they're Amazighi scum

Been impressed with Salah at Liverpoop.

Our country is richer.

nice proxy

is there a problem :)?

I don't get it.

Golfbro, is that you? If so then salutations.

BASED Egypt