Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BsRw8wFjyI
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because good development

nuclear irradiation I guess

>us jews 108-113
>israel ashkenazim 103

I call bullshit on the US studies. I doubt they sampled haredim.

please rate my happy merchant

You don't let places like this that do nothing but bring down the national average and breed criminals exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=2BsRw8wFjyI

Stop posting this everyday, faggot

i r8 88

higher competition

What happens in Lithuania?

>tfw not jewish

82 iq my ass, we're international businessmen and all white women want us

India 82? Mongolia 101?

Sounds like BS

inbreeding

They recently converted to Islam?

If so, why are france lower than Germany?
www.euronuclear.org/info/encyclopedia/n/nuclear-power-plant-europe.htm

african diaspora

^

race-bait: the map

>Italy: 102
What does this mean? Are Italians the smartest whites? How come Southern Italy is still a shithole?

IQ decreases a bit more each year thanks to niggers

There's a North-South divide in the IQ scores as well. I don't have a sauce on my hands right now, though

IF you are WHY can't YOU answer YOUR own question?

*drops mic*
*dabs*

evolution

There are also different characteristics to the intelligence of the various races.

This video on thick herediterianism vs thin herediterianism goes into some detail, with some examples.
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzFOI0QpIg

You aren't.

East Asians are notoriously known for cheating the system and only sampling the educated urban populace. Go anywhere into rural China and people are dumb as fuck.

Truth is Northern Europeans are the smartest people in the world, fact. If you need evidence just look at the last 2000 years of history.

Oh and the only reason U.S. whites are so low (100) is due to the south being a bunch of inbred retards.

True white American I.Q. is around 104.

>Has to cheat to look good on tests

You are fatty

>California on the low end
Hmm..

Southern Italians are closes race to ashkenazi Jews and they are the smartest Europeans. Just like Israel though, smart doesn't automatically translate to global power with booming economy. A lot of other factors in play.

>Truth is Northern Europeans are the smartest people in the world, fact. If you need evidence just look at the last 2000 years of history.
They themselves constantly cheat on these graphs and are a bunch of dolts. But if it makes you feel better next time adjust it for the "flynn" effect.

Because if you don't you have to commit sudoku or die in a suicide forest

>those people in the south don't c-count, they're not real w-whites
Fucking pathetic