Why are dogfags so easily triggered?

Why are dogfags so easily triggered?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2091836-domestic-dogs-may-have-evolved-separately-in-europe-and-asia/
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/生類憐れみの令
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/えのころ飯
sniffingthepast.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/dog-for-dinner-paris-1871/
ehistory.osu.edu/articles/siege-paris-during-franco-prussian-war
change.org/p/日本国内への犬肉輸入を即時禁止に
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only arabs and subhuman yellows hurt dogs, mans best friend

There's barely any meat there.

This.

The dog is a despicable animal. Truly the most cucked species in evolutionary history.

>Eating pigs and cows is ok
>You can't eat dogs or monkeys because reasons

Why the double standards from meat eaters?

Honestly I wouldn't eat a dog. They spend their time eating all the crap they can find

shut up vegan idiot

>hurr dogs are the same as cows and chickens!
Fucking vegans, different domesticated animals for different things.
Dog was the first domesticated animal, dogs serve humans for more than 10,000 years.
Neck yourself

He got a point tho. Pigs are very smart for exemple, almost like dogs. Not kidding.

No
According to the holy bible, God told us to dominate all animals. There is no "friend" in animal, they are all subjects to our control

>According to the holy bible
Also women

>Vegans eat healthy
>Their meat is thus healthy and nutritious

Ameribro is right, we shouldn't be speciesist when it comes to food, all animals are equal

readWhy the fuck would you raise pigs other than food? You have no reason because pigs were domesticated solely for food. Your pig can't help you hunt, can't guard your yard, can't save your life.
Fucking gooks are the most subhuman people in the world.

They're jealous

well they can help your find speshul mushrooms, duno the english name, french ppl will know but yea, they were domesticated for meat

A good gook is a dead one.

Hey calm down, I'm not saying that it's ok to eat dogs, just that he got a point.
Also animals aren't just here to serve our need, they are alive. That's why we got, you know laws against animal abuse.
Truffles. Yeah pigs are very effective to find them, more than dogs, dunno why tho

Smarter than dogs actually

Basically because "muh feels"

>they are alive
Correct, but they are domesticated. You let them free, they die. I agree that the meat industry is wrong and are bunch jewish cocksuckers that raise those animal for short term profit, but veganism is not the way, you can't survive on that. Permaculture is the only correct way, not really possible in our times though.

i think if dogs/cats were free range farmed like chickens or pigs more people would be ok with eating them

Well yes, agree.
but just
>veganism is not the way, you can't survive on that
Yes you can. 300 millions people in India are vegetarian for centuries know. Except the fact they are poor, they live very well. Also I'm not a vegan, I eat meat. I'm not saying that to defend veganism, but it is possible to live well without meat.

>pigs scientifically have superior intelligences than dogs(their IQ is higher than dog's)
>pigs use their selected toilets in the nature unlike dumb dogs which take shits everywhere
>pigs can do more sophisticated works that brainlet dogs cannot understand and do

Why do you eat innocent pigs, Sup Forums? If you hates to eat whales, apes, monkeys, and dogs because of their advanced intelligence, you must stop to eat pigs, too.

Can any Korean describe how a dog's meat taste? I've heard that it's stringy, don't know how much truth is in that

>Eating pigs and cows is ok
but it isn't.

Stap importing dog meats into my country to feed your kind. Do it in your sick cunt, fuckers.

Can """"""""smart"""""""" dogs can do this?

You can't in europe (and similar places) buddy, not naturally.
What are you gonna do 6 months when nothing grows?
>Just let them free
And then they go extinct you dumb vegan

thus spoke the kebab.

Similar to goat meat if youve ever tried a goat

Can """"""""""smart"""""""""" dogs can do this?

you can fug a piggu :D XD :D

>not naturally
yes indeed. Not today at least. We can still import food tho.

You stock up for the winter

>bible
>he follows the desert book

Can """"""""""smart"""""""""" dogs can do this?

Are you a real kike, have you eaten pork

Most of them probably never had starved a day in their live thus believe everything is flowers and fairies

To each their own but dog meat doesn't look all that great imho. Not triggered, would just prefer several other types of meat. I'd try it though.

>user, why do you kill and eat me while you think eating dog is a horrible thing?

Right, how much vegan food can you stock up? Europeans (used to) eat diary, meat and fish during winters. Yes, you stock up some preserved food, but that's not enough to survive a harsh winter. Again, permaculture is the way.
I'm not a jew and I eat pork almost every day.

The eternal gook

You can stock up as much vegan food as you want to, definitely enough to last the winter.

>his only logic is muh gook
Are you really Jewish? I heared that Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest people in the world.

proof?

???
You can't. Not without importing food from other countries. And you can't survive on vegan food because of many reasons, not only winter. In the long term your body is gonna lack iron and vitamin b12, your body can't physically live on such retarded diet. We ate meat for thousands of years.
No and Ashkenazim are inbred as fuck so that explains why they have many genetic diseases and "smart".
And your retarded "it's smarter than a dog" arguement is stupid, again, pigs were domesticated solely for food, they are no use other than that. You let pigs free, they go extinct. Dogs have many uses, and food isn't one of them you cunt.

>and are "smart"

>Dogs have many uses, and food isn't one of them you cunt.
Food is one of them in Asia tho

For me it's not because it's dog. I'd eat a dog. It's because they are often pointlessly tortured to death.

You don't need to import it. We do have vegetarian licavores.

>asian "morality"

"Doing that make the meat tastier", they say.

>daily life in a nutshell

Dogs were the first domesticated animal and almost certainly aided in human evolution. The symbiotic relationship may even have saved humanity during bottleneck periods. Throughout history dogs have helped hunters, law enforcement, militaries, the disabled, etc. They are the only animal other than human babies tgat can tap into the serotonin feedback loop. Literally man's best friend.
Don't eat dogs

That explains why Americans control Koreans.

Enlighten me please, because in europe if you would go vegan before the industrial revolution you would die very quickly.
>vegetarian
That's increasing your risk of survival, we talked about vegans. Eggs, milk and honey are rich in calorie and provide b12.

>feeling like you owe anything to anybody
do you even humanity?

This.
Plus raising dogs just for food is shit when you can raise even cheaper chicken, pigs and cows which yield triple (or even more) amount of food.

>before the industrial revolution
I think the problem of your debate is here. Are we talking about surviving before the modern era or the possibility of being vegetarian in modern times?

Dogs in asia are more like wolves. They will obey their masters and do everything a western dog does - but given the chance they will also kill and eat anyone without hesitation.

Asian dogs and western dogs are genetically different.
newscientist.com/article/2091836-domestic-dogs-may-have-evolved-separately-in-europe-and-asia/

Dog-eating is mainspead in japan as well until 17th century:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/生類憐れみの令
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/えのころ飯

The French used to ate dog at some point as well
sniffingthepast.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/dog-for-dinner-paris-1871/
ehistory.osu.edu/articles/siege-paris-during-franco-prussian-war

Basically if the people never starved they don't eat dogs since other meats are more suited to consumption. Bet if a famine breaks out anywhere the first thing you hypocrites turn to eat is your dog.

It makes the meat much worse. The hormones released during a hard death make the meat unpalatable. Basically adrenaline released by stress during death uses up glycogen, which means there's not enough lactic acid produced after the kill, making the meat tough, bad tasting, high in pH, and quicker to spoil.

t. hunter

on the internet nobody knows you are a dog

I thought stress produced even more lactic acid like when a deer keeps running before it keels over.

>t. hunter
I trust you but, why do they do that then, Do they like bad meat?

It's a misconception, adrenaline feeds off glycogen. After death remaining glycogen becomes lactic acid. Too much adrenaline during death means less glycogen to form lactic acid in the meat. Which leaves it unpalatable. A stress killed deer is tough and shitty tasting.

Both, I guess?
Look, I support permaculture but this is simply can't happen during modern times because of overpopulation. Still, if you want to go vegan for life, without importing food (which is one of the biggest polluting stuff) you won't survive.
You can be vegan (today) if you buy supplements and food from you supermarket, but you can't be if you stay local. (Permaculture)
Buying imported things from your supermarket is polluting and contribute to the distraction of our earth.
So overall, it's possible to be vegan during modern times, but it's bad for your health and for the earth.

Search links over there.
change.org/p/日本国内への犬肉輸入を即時禁止に

Likely they just don't know the difference and their cooking methods may hide a lot of the bad taste and toughness. As to why they feel it necessary to torture the animal I can only speculate a combination of cultural practise and lack of clean and quick kill methods.

t. ching chong

To Everyone Please support this campaign.

>have to enter an email address
Sorry pal

Intradasting. Your clarification is much appreciated.

Did he die?

Probably. Fucking chinks are soulless

Don't worry he was just a replicant
Well, your arguments make sense. Sorry for the short answer, I just agree.

Take off your proxy James

Why do you think I use a proxy? What's wrong with my flag?

So torturing them is pointless in addition to being cruel. thanks for the explanation.

The way you talk sounds very... American

>tfw you can relate to every person in that webm

Eastern asians don't value life like we in the west do.
Really? What's American about it? Do you compliment my English skills? Thanks

>doesn't even say fuck or god bless
not american

Why?

getting absolutely shat on, irrationally spazzing out, and expressing concern to deaf ears