Literally cries on air about how terrible the Dylan Roof shooting is

>literally cries on air about how terrible the Dylan Roof shooting is
>completely fucking ignores the kidnapping, torture, and partial scalping of a retarded white kid streamed on Facebook

What? What happend?

>inb4 leftie whataboutisms

>comparing the killings of multiple people to a torture of one white guy

nice bait

that innocent kid had it coming because of all the 1000000's of hate crimes commited in trump's name

>not staying true to your convictions and only speaking out when your political allegiance is concerned
fuck off shill

Don't get me wrong, the aforementioned crimes are abhorrent and entirely unreasonable and the four accused should serve the appropriate amount of time in prison for them, but Dylan Roof murdered, in cold blood, nine people in a church. A so-called "place of reason". A sanctuary, of sorts.

Does that not seem like a large difference, to you?

Yeah but those guys don't represent the african americans,while all white people are inherently evil.

>one happened 16 months ago
>the other just the other day

The difference is the video. Something is ALWAYS worse when you see it happen directly, and if it's not as severe as mass murder, it certainly had a huge impact on social media.

The point is that Colbert refuses to talk about it simply because the wrong race was the offender and the wrong race was the victim.

some potato getting tortured for laughs (hint: this happens all the time) is not comparable to a church shooting

Mate, if he can literally, actually cry over deaths he never saw and weren't particularly gruesome but he can avoid crying while watching video footage of some poor retarded kid getting tortured and begging for his life then colbert has something mentally wrong with him.
There's an actual video of some retard getting tortured.

Why would something be worse, because it was recorded? Nine people were murdered. Some of them probably begged for their life, before they were shot without mercy. Why would the placement of a camera add more or less "shock value" to a crime?

why the fuck do you want him to talk about it? another opportunity for these kikes to spread their propaganda? i'd rather he not talk about it then talk about it and then turn the blame to trump for this. people are realizing what liars the media has become. Him not talking about it is probably for the best.

>why would someone react worse to something they can see directly happening but are powerless to stop, va a terrible event that is always seen through an intermediary
Gee wiz, lad

And people beyond imagining are being murdered in the Middle East every day and Colbert doesn't have a tear to fucking shed about it. Because proximity matters, and being able to see it matters.

This is pretty basic if you're not autistic.

did you expect anything else from this used up piece of shit?

Idunno but Colbert is pretty cool in general.

Because actually seeing something has more impact on people than simply reading the police report. Most people don't even wince if they read some of the shit cartels do, but they'll sure as hell wince if they watch a video. There's a clear difference. If a non video taped shooting could make the guy cry, I don't understand how a video taped torture on american soil not too far from where he lives doesn't even have half of that effect on him. It's ridiculous.
Unless you have an agenda, if you're fragile enough to cry at the police report of a shooting, you should be able to cry at a video taped torture session.

>completely fucking ignores the kidnapping, torture, and partial scalping of a retarded white kid streamed on Facebook- 16 posts and 1 image reply shown.
What's this referring to?

But he doesn't die. Bullets aren't tearing through his vital organs and blood isn't pouring from exit wounds. He's merely being slapped about while profanities are screamed in his face.

You sure listened and responded to what he said

>supports trump
>literally retarded
really makes you think

I have absolutely no idea what is happening in that webm. At first I thought he was going to do the robot, and I had a chuckle about that. Then it completely lost me.

But I don't know what's worse, the alien trying and failing to act like a normal human being, or the fact that nobody in the room even notices.

You forgot the part where he gets cut with a knife and his skull is visible.

American "comedy"

remember to check that one off the list

Sorry, forgot that part. Still, as terrible as that is, he'll live to see another day and his assailants will (hopefully) receive the prison sentences they deserve for their crimes.

Nine people will see neither.

>people on twitter crying about "yeah what about 'x minority that died some odd months ago'"
>they can't drop their agenda for even one second to have sympathy for some fuck that was literally scalped