Now that the meme international break is over, can we have a quick rundown of what happened and what will happen?

Now that the meme international break is over, can we have a quick rundown of what happened and what will happen?

Qualified: 8/32
>Russia
>Brazil
>Iran
>Japan
>Mexico
>Belgium
>Worst Korea
>Saudi Arabia

AFC (Asia) next meme match
>Syria vs. Australia

CAF
>who cares?

CONCACAF
>United States of America in danger zone

CONMEBOL
>Argentina in danger zone
>Chile in danger zone

OFC
>New Zealand will probably get eliminated

UEFA
>Romania out
>Finland out
>Czech out
>Norway out
>Netherlands probably out
>Poland will fuck up
>Ireland will fuck up
>Greece will be in
>Iceland will be in

Serbia IN

Argentina will qualify, Chile will go to the playoff and beat New Zealand.

Australia will beat Syria

US will finish 3rd, Panama 4th

Panama will beat Australia in the playoff

Ghana will finish on 11 points and still fail to qualify and there's gonna be a chimp out about Africa's shitty qualification format.

Book it

I wish Syria qualifies, the fairytale can't end here so soon

quick, everybody claim their 2nd team. for me, it's ICELAND.

>Greece will be in
Debatable, heavily depends on Belgium playing for the win against Bosnia and us not fucking up against Cyprus the way we did against Estonia.

Also, that still means we're only making the playoffs which still doesn't guarantee we're IN.

Cyprus will do its part, don't worry ;)

SYRIA

For me its Germany, they will qualify for WC, screencap this!

That bitch, I hated her, good that she lost her advertisement deal
>where is the camera? I am not actually here for my country to look lasciviously but ultimately stupidly into the camera and my arms, basically strike a dumb pose I trained in the mirror for hours. I am here for modelling.
>THERE IS THE CAMERA QUICK!!! Woooooooohooooooo!!!!

Attention whore incarnate. Also Axelle is a stupid name, that's a man's name. Stop posting her.

oh my god who the fuck cares, NFL starts tomorow

Hungary is out AW.

Not like it's a surprise or anything... :D

If it helps, think that she will work as a model, her dreamed job, for a maximum of 4-5 years. After this, or she is a top model or she will have to retire bc she will be too old.

who /norn/ here?

sheepshaggers BTFO

Seriously want Syria to make it to the world cup lads

would a World Cup group of USA Russia Syria be possible?

Yes
Russia in pot 1 as host
USA probably pot 2 or 3
Syria FIFA coef is so small they would be pot 4

Will Trump rent out his favourite room in Moscow for his visit?

Came here to post this.

She also hunts wildlife in Africa.

Burkina Faso will probably qualify

lmao fags

Deluded jap

sure is /r9k/ in here today

She looks like a SLUT.

>Saudi-Arabia qualified
>Burkina Faso will probably qualify
>The motherfucking Caliphate unironically has a better chance of qualifying than >us

Pls Kim just nuke this flattened pile of shit, I can't take it anymore.

I have it on good authority that she adores Muslim cock.

quite a lot of potential upsets and rare qualifications are possible this year, at least more than usual. found myself really fascinated by the international break for once, watched a lot of games.

Who /cape verde islands/ here?

Morocco, hopefully

Thirsting after a girl just because she is on tv and looks good is super cuck modus

t. Ahmed al-binbemsi, quintessentially British

nice

They can't. Only the first seed is decided by FIFA ranking, all the other teams are paired by confederation. Asia and North America share the pot so they can't get the same group.
I guess they may have to drawn out someone to get the pots even, which is something that can only happen if a Concacaf reaches the first seed (not happening) or if Concacaf wins the playoff against AFC, which means that Syria gets eliminated there anyway.

Costa Rica! Pura Vida

>AFC
Australia beats Syria
>CONCACAF
US will qualify, playoff for Panama
>CONMEBOL
Argentina 4, Peru 5, Chile out
>UEFA
Greece wont make it

She also have mulatto bf

Funland won for the first time in two years :-D

nah, she comes from a classy, wealthy family

girls with that background don't date non-whites

her bf is a typical poshy white guy

Where is the photo of her taking a shit??

If you need more fuel to hate her she dropped her boyfriend who she was with since high school for that chad the minute she got "famous"

Scotland rescued themselves an opportunity to make the European playoffs.

Wins against Slovakia at home and Slovenia away and they will make it.

>the European playoffs.
Are those seeded/settled by something or it's going to be a complete draw?

its seeded

Portugal
Italy
Sweden
Northern Ireland

Wales
Scotland
Iceland
Denmark

everyone will be hoping to draw Northern Ireland

>Wales
>Scotland

Lol she was just having fun cheering. Why are you so triggered

Everyone will more be hoping to draw Scotland desu, also wales are far above >us in the rankings so they'll be seeded

hello foreign

Nice blog

> Israel OUT

For me, it's impossible to decide at this time.

Germany :3

For me its pulisGOAT and USA

Based

And Muslim qts from Bosnia like to come to Belgrade to get wasted and party and then later on take it in the ass because they want to act like they are conservative muslims but they eventually take it in the pussy too cuz they love big Serbian cock

Croatia and Nigeria

Meine bruder!

>Tfw AFC filled up its slate quickly

True

Croatia.

Saudi Arabia ! ! ! ! !

I've seen a lot of serbian (and polish) girls on Tinder in Bulgaria this summer.

finlan winned both gaems :)

I like this guy.

How do you think Panama does against Australia?

>Iran and Japan already in
>Argentina or Chile probably won't qualify
how do we fix this shit?

well if you are into the belgrade roasties then enjoy

your nt stops choking

Good job.

Japan, always. Anime will triumph in the end.

For the rest of the qualifiers, however, I'll be really pulling for Syria.

Someone please kill me

Germany ig

karma is a bitch innit la?

that's what you get for diving

[spoiler]USA[/spoiler]

...la france.

Thanks you. Are you by any chances from Québec ?

>is a girl
>does the girl thing
really makes you think

>mfw I see those

>so shit that only manage to beat Thailand 2-1
>fail to qualify directly
No good.

your seeds are retarded and wrong
The teams that have big chances of making it to the play offs and their ranking are
Switzerland - 4 / Portugal - 6
Italy 12
Wales 18
Sweden 19
Iceland 20
Slovakia 22
Northern Ireland 23
Ukraine 27
Republic of Ireland 29
Bosnia 30
Turkey 33
Netherlands 36
Greece 38
Denmark 46
Montenegro below 50
Scotland below 50

Italy and Portugal/Switzerland Guaranteed seeded. So two seded left which then depend on who finishes 2nd in their Groups between
>Wales/Ireland
>Sweden/Netherlands

I believe Guaranteed for unseeded are Greece/Bosnia and Denmark montenegro.
so 2 unseeded not known and 2 seeded not known.
Also the fact with the last 2nd ranked team can play an issue on who is seeded and who is not. Most probably its gonna be Ireland/Wales due to low goal differences and the fact that they play each other.

my expectation is:
Seeded
Switzerland - Italy - Slovakia - Sweden
Unseeded
Iceland - Northern Ireland - Greece - Denmark
Slovakia/Sweden/Iceland/Northern Ireland too close in the rankings to be sure but these are the 8 teams im expecting to see.
Wales/Ireland one of those to finish as last of their Group. If they draw each other at last matchday they are 100% out. If Ireland wins by 1 goal they are out. If Wales win away at Ireland by 1 goal they are out.
All this in the scenario that Cyprus lets Greece win them and Bosnia doesnt win Belgium.

Wales/Ireland one of those to finish as last of the 2nd teams* my bad senpaitachi.

There is still an update in the rankings to come. N.Ireland won both matches, Iceland lost to Finland while Solvakia lost to England. It will be very close between Wales and N.Ireland as to who will be seeded I think

For me, it's South Korea

I find it extremely impossible for Wales - if finishing 2nd , to be a top 8 2nd spot team.
Currently Wales have 8 points. They play Georgia away(they drew them at home) and then Ireland away. If Wales dont win Georgia Ireland goes 2nd with a draw. If Wales lose to Ireland, Ireland goes 2nd. If they draw each other at last matchday, they re both out, no matter who finishes 2nd, because Greece with a win over Cyprus and Bosnia with a draw to Belgium(most possible scenario) means Greece finish 2nd with 13 points out of 8 matches. If Wales of Ireland drop points in any of their upcomming matches they end with less than13 points and they re officially out because Greece will have more points than them. I believe Wales beat Georgia slightly by 1-2 goals and fail to win Ireland, the match ending with a draw. Wales keeps second spot but does not qualify for the play offs.

IF ireland wins Wales they go tied on points with Greece. And that's the fun part, the GD goes into consideration. Ireland has currently a +1 GD and Greece a +3. Ireland has to win Wales by 3 more goals than Greece wins Cyprus. This Group really doesnt only need points but also lots of Goals in the upcomming matches for Wales/Ireland to hope.
Fun fact is that Greece-Cyprus is played October 7 and Ireland-Wales October 10. Both teams will know how many goals they need to score. If Wales/Ireland have any sort of Greece-Cyprus friendship, I can see it happening. But from what I understand from these forums, They d rather neither of em went to the play offs than their opponent.

did you come out yet

degenerate plastic gook

Nippon

>not wanting a plastic gook who's only purpose is to be your cock holster

>Italy and Portugal/Switzerland Guaranteed seeded. So two seded left which then depend on who finishes 2nd in their Groups between
>>Wales/Ireland
>>Sweden/Netherlands

thats what i literally said you absolute retard. learn to fucking read please

and no, you are wrong about wales and ireland. northern ireland will be ranked above both by the times the play-offs will be made and will be seeded.

>greece

lol no

whoever finished 2nd in that group is not going to have enough points.

the maximum points greece can get is 19, minus points from the bottom seeds is 13.

so you have basically zero chance unless you win the group

Croatia

anyone but Iceland

Plus Germany, Poland, Serbia, England and Spain de facto qualified

My bet for the 3 groups in dispute and playoff seeds:

>Sweden wins group, France cucked
>Portugal 1st, Switzerland 2nd
>Croatia 1st, Turkey 2nd

Playoff seeds

Italy
Switzerland
France