Why do you think it is that AnCo when with soybeans for an album cover?

Why do you think it is that AnCo when with soybeans for an album cover?

They know their audience.

What did OP mean by this?

went with*

I didn't get it until I listened to "My Girls" while looking at the cover. It clicked immediately.

They've truly blown my mind.

the most normal, unbiased and unobnoxious facebook ive seen in a long time. You saved this screencap because...?

Because voting for Hillary unironically really reveals their weakness, on a number of levels.

>don't vote for your chosen candidate, Drumpf might win if you do!
>#imwithered
>unbiased

>human move, car move
>then why human isnt car???
bad analogies are the worst kind of fallacy

This is actually thoughtful though. Trump actually is incompetent, and voting for Hillary (who definitely has flaws too) was still the more rational choice.

>not voting based on policies
w e w

>hillary not incompetent
She's a female, she's old, she would get nothing done in a house of republicans.

I know what you mean, but I don't think you realize that you're actually just voting on ideology. People think that the president is an ideological statement, which it is to an extent, but the president is actually just a bureaucrat that performs a job. To buy into populist, revolutionary agenda fundamentally misunderstands the role of the president as a diplomat, and the history of how policy goes from theory to implementation.

Bernie Sander's means what he says, which is good. But he also ran on a platform centered around policies that he knows cannot be achieved with even 8 years in office. And people should know that by now too. A democracy at this scale can only move incrementally. While it's nice to have an ideological beacon to strive to, when you vote for a president you should be considering what incremental gains are possible to achieve, because that is all you are ever going to get in this behemoth of a country. Of course tiny countries in Europe with more homogeneous populations and less existential threats than the US are going to slingshot past us. They are immensely more mobile than us. So to hold us up to the standards of Europe in terms of social policy is just not realistic. We have to acknowledge the fundamental latency that exists in America as a feature, and start voting based on that knowledge.

Basically, Hillary would be functionally the same as Obama or Bernie. Bernie would get into office, realize (not that he doesn't know already) that his entire campaign was an enormous overpromise, and immediately start to find compromises that move us incrementally towards where he ideologically wants to take us. And when you consider which compromises he might've realistically gotten us, his platform is muuuch more similar to Hillary's than it is in the campaign. And Hillary is a better, smarter, more experienced (at that level) diplomat. I like Bernie more, and voted for him in the primary, but Hillary was the most intelligent choice.

Hmm not sure why you actually typed this up right now, but I disagree.

pasxali an eisai se auto to thread autoktona

basically this

This whole website is built around communicating ideas.

I'm really not saying that it's totally illegitimate to always vote your conscience, but I do think that to view the actually true functional role of the presidency is smarter. Bernie is going to run again, and if he wins, which he has a very real chance of doing, it will be the same exact sobering up of liberal idealism that came with the reality of the Obama administration. That is necessarily bound to happen, because the presidency is actually just a job, and Bernie would have no more power than Obama. Literally nothing he ran on would come to fruition, and he's basically just move us a couple stepping stones in a couple areas towards his greater ideal. I think you'd see roughly the same steps taken by Hillary, and it's possible she'd even attain bigger gains in some areas. Possibly, anyways.

But really, even if you're voting on policy, there were two realistic choices in that election. Are you saying you like Trump's policies more than Hillary's? She's not as left as Bernie, especially publicly, but there's still an enormous gap between her and Trump.

Trump's policies were literally the only good thing about his campaign.

yeah. this

No, actually... also his killer memeing on every opponent of his

but, that's exactly what did happen in both 2016 and 2000?

Do you actually have an argument? It's hard to rebuttal somebody that basically just says nuh uh.

Nope. I don't even care to have this conversation.
You're essentially just rambling on to yourself.

ha, yea. still though, it says a lot about people when they're unable and unwilling to articulate a thought on the subject.

That's what people say when they want to reel someone into talking to them lel

yeah trump has done so much the past year