Is radiohead good?

Is radiohead good?

I don't know if Sup Forums is still in the contrarian phase of saying no, or if the contrarian phase has become popular enough in itself that they have looped back around to the super contrarian phase and now think they are good again

Yes.
Don't listen to the contrarians.

yes

Yes.

Incredibly.

Yes but it is not the best band of all time or something like that. It's a good alt rock band and that's all.

good at being massively overrated

But still good.

MUSE > Radiohead

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes, i won't even deny an album like Amnesiac

Muse are definitely more fun to listen to and clearly have more fun as a band.

Best albums?
I hear its Ok computer and Kid A

Start with In Rainbows, it's a good blend of OK Computer and Kid A and depending on what tracks you like most from it can decide which one you try out next. If you like the more rock orientated ones, go to OK Computer and if you prefer the more electronic ones, go to Kid A/Amnesiac.

my fav band of all time

>Start: In Rainbows
>More rock: OK Computer --> More rock: The Bends --> More rock: Pablo Honey

>More Bleep: Kid A --> More bleep and bloop: Amnesiac --> Spacey and dreamy bleep and bloop: A Moon Shaped Pool

>Rock - Bleep: Hail To The Thief

In Rainbows, Ok Computer, and Kid A are pretty much the consensus "Holy Trinity" of RH albums. All of their albums are at least good though. Most are great IMO

>All of their albums are at least good though.
Imagine being this delusional.

thanks senpai

I'm not saying Pablo Honey is anything groundbreaking, but its a decent little 6/10 grunge album.

If you want maximum bleep, listen to The King of Limbs.