The Underground King edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/izp9yegoyOc
youtube.com/watch?v=CxqpRMfBfjc
youtube.com/watch?v=N7SQETw7ApU
youtu.be/mfB-S_Z4IvU
strawpoll.me/13873073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will he retire with 0 defenses under his belt?

underground can more like

hope so
i love watching spergs sperging out about it

>underground king

Conor hater here, Ferguson is very hittable and Lee is a free win

Has way more heart than Conor

Conor nutthugger here
I agree Tony relies on his chin
a ghust of wind and lee does the chicken dance but he is massive compared to conor, would be scary if he clinched/took him down

What was the gameplan making this thread tonight and what, if anything surprised you?

>Askren never became ufc champion

Every time

>hunt uses alienware
The cte finally got him lads

>Squashing 3 contenders all which could beat the paper champ because he's making up excuses on the fly
At this point they should just cut the top 20 from the UFC and have Conor fight debutants for every title defense instead

how is that relevant to what i said
vent at someone else asshole

MvP is /box/ now too

>posting on heem as his room fills up now waist deep with water

Embedded
youtu.be/izp9yegoyOc
youtu.be/izp9yegoyOc

Epic

hey man

I LOVE pranks haha

Get into my guard faggot, you wouldn't last 15 seconds

talking about Conor's shitty groundgame was just so unstimulating my brain automatically diverted from the topic

>not spending your last moments on earth succ posting

I know its hard to type while treading water but try to finish this thought

pls no bully hes in danger

*bloccs your path*

why's he doing that? not enough fights in bellator?

>Artem will Headline the Poland card

He seems to be getting into bed with David Haye quite a lot these days. Probably some decent money in it

Hello

(sorry for bad English)

*upvotes you*

Great insight into MMA my friend! No need to apologise for your English, it's very good much better than most of the people on here in fact!

WHATS UP LONDON!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE
first of all I want to thank my coaches, my family and my saviour jesus christ
I'm the best in this division - in any division
I'm coming for that belt baby

Couldn't he get a big payday in kickboxing and actually win? Or does boxing pay more than there as well?

>PVZ thinks she has a shot at 125
She's weaker than the entire roster at 115. She's just a terrible fighter all around.

well that's becausethe most insidious bias is that which is not acknowledged by otherwise fair minded people. Let me say, I am deeply honored to get your response even in this context-your independence, integrity, and depth of knowledge are correctly prized. Nevertheless, I invite you to imaginatively rehearse what it is like to live in a culture that never gives you the benefit of the doubt, always punishes to the max, and only grudgingly concedes merit-would you believe that focusing on the ephemera you cannot sympathize with is benign or that it is the same old same old? There is a lot more to be said about this, but my major aim is to encourage you to be proactive and provocative in your reflections about color and class in this great cultural stew of sports and combat sports.

>Not thanking Jesus first

Isn't there a girl who's 0-5 and still hasn't been cut yet?

Eye, she's fighting her next

First and foremost I'd like to tank my lord and savior Jesus Krayst for helping me do da dam ting and less get it trending on titter guys, HASHTAG UFC HAWAII

I like Eddie and I think he deserves more respect

>Reis goes 5 rounds with DJ
>Cejudo gets heemed in 1 round with DJ
>Cejudo is still the favourite vs Reis

1-1-5 user. She's a real world beater!

>>Reis goes 5 rounds with DJ

???

I'm not that hyped for 215 card. Last Saturday's fight night was clear to me as being full of decent fights.
I'm guessing fight of the night for 215 will be Stephens/Melendez, unless rolling around is your thing, in which case it'll be the main fight.

*3 rounds
My mistake

>I'm not that hyped for 215 card
Wow, show some respect for the best human fighter in ever. For the price of $60 you're paying to see history in the making.

Does anyone have the MMA math chart that shows how Schaub is the greatest heavyweight of all time?

.... saying that, the rivalry between the cumflake and the big brown dyke will make the co-main interesting.

I'm not a DJ hater desu mate

That's a hand-kick

Im actually looking forward to Nunes V Shev and the rest of the main card should be good.
Keep an eye out for the pedro fight. It might not be Ngannou vs JDS but it should also be good

I hear what you're saying on Pedro. He's KOing people R1 all the time. And Latifi is fun to watch. I'd pick it as fight of the night but I think there's a relatively good chance of them gassing if it goes past R1.
I have money on Pedro, thoough Latifi is the slight favourite.
I wouldn't be surprised if Pedro gets heemed. It's about time. Though he got rocked by Rountree and got straight back up.

That's just using common sense my man, if cain and rogan didn't conspire to end his career he'd be the heavyweight champion right now and have beaten jon jones 100%

Same, Nunes and Shevchenko are two of the very few WMMAs who can actually FIGHT, (others being people like JJ and Cyborg)

Wanna see Poones out of there 2bh

Had Conors hand not been there Eddie would have won

>ywn make sex with her bunda

Pedro chin is suspect. Im pretty sure he also got stunned in his last fight but i'm hoping he gets the win.

She really does have a quality bund

it's fatigue

> if connor didn't block a kick like hes supposed to and let Eddie head kick him, Eddie would win.
Huh really made me think.

Conor should had leaned into the kick with his hands down instead

I would rather see Shev lose, go down to 125, become champ, and face JJ. But thats only because I like nunes more.

Agreed that right there is perfect technique

What does Amanda nunes smell like?

No i mean the one with leaked nudes that PVZ beat

Valentina won't get first crack at TUF champion coming off a loss in a title fight in 135.
Dana will give that 1st opportunity at double belt to Joanna if she wants it cause she has the most good girl points

Cheap deodorant and daddy issues

youtube.com/watch?v=CxqpRMfBfjc

w-wha

Im pretty sure JJ said she wanted to beat Rondas defense record. She also doesnt think shell be fighting for too much longer. She said that before they announced the 125 division tho. It doesnt matter who gets the belt first, theyll fight for it if they both move to 125

>muh title defences

Fuck off Conor

Sauce

Kailin Curran is the chick i'm talking about

Seriously though it's something that shows how Schaub beating Cro Cop means that Schaub beat Stipep

I don't understand why people hate DJ. People say the division is boring but at least he actually finishes fights.
I'm starting to think all of you "fight fans" who only like Heavyweights don't actually have any appreciation for the sport.

>fighters train for years to master a combat style
>spend months training for a single fight
>finally get in the ring and flail around randomly swinging wildly for 4 minutes

i dont think this semen slurping sport is for me

youtube.com/watch?v=N7SQETw7ApU
?

I've seen people comment on Youtube and Twitter calling him a pussy for ducking Dillasnake. Hated the fact that he refused the fight, but he was reasonable about it so I wouldn't call him a pussy. I just don't like that he's so caught up with breaking the record. He's a fantastic fighter, but his title defenses are pointless given the fact that the division is so shallow. I'd give him credit only when he fights much better fighters.
How well known is DJ outside of non-casuals anyway? Only people I know who know who he is are fellow martial artists and surprisingly my history professor.

Didn't save him from getting ktfo by conor

Tennis comfirmed for least fatlet sport

DJ's reputation is literally non-existent to casuals

>c-conor should defend his title against bums instead of fighting c-champions :(

MANLET HATERS BTFO!

youtu.be/mfB-S_Z4IvU

>attempting to shill your shit quality podcast with your annoying faggot voice
You will literally never be famous or relevant fatty, I just want you to know that

lmaoing

ufc is dead

>Nascar
>athletes
Honestly about as impressive as e-sports athletes desu

P-please leave me alone
I'm very confused and in a lot of pain

The age of Bellator is about to begin

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13873073

strawpoll.me/13873073

strawpoll.me/13873073

you dont know what youre talking about

fucking leaf

Mmkay if you could just look at the big screen up there
*dc attempts to look up, cries out in pain*
Wow you are hurt, are you thinking about retirement? Or maybe suicide?

n-no

I want to see JJ vs based Val in MMA so fucking much

sorry I only vote in very important polls