Homeland

>I'M ACTING

Fuck, I didn't remember that it was this bad.

Did nobody tell her how retarded she looks?

>Carrie is an advocate for shitskins and Quinn is somehow still alive

This show is like beating a dead horse except it's already bones almost turned into dust.

And I heard they're plannig at least 8 seasons? What the actual fuck?

plebs. there's no other word to describe it.

also carrie works for a private german company, I don't know where you get the idea that she's an "advocate for shitskins".

I'm talking season 6, m8.

Holy crap, it's back.

Brb downloadan

I think the first episode has been leakek because it's not supposed to be out yet.

Ive always thought shes autistic

the show turned to shit after damian lewis is kill

Season 4 was alright, it still had cool spy shit.

Now Season 5 is just "every character ends up in Berlin but for different reasons and they have to stop a terrorist attack as if it was 24 hours".

Sure, she looks funny, but everyone makes faces. There's just not always cameras around to film every move we make. I'd say this is very realistic, and I respect that. Frankly, I take this acting over all the fake posing some actors do.

>tfw when she fucks the kid only to use him

Just started watching this. In the 2nd season now. Its pretty great other than Brody's annoying ass family. Dana's actress is fucking terrible.

brody dies

I know. Does his family still appear after that?

Just a bit, like 1 or 2 times. the season after I think, then nothing.

Keep watching it tho', it's quite good the season after he dies.

Thank god. Though Morena Baccarin is a legit 10/10. I'm enjoying it so far.

Hurts seeing Quinn like this. He was better off dead.

Homeland is pretty 24 if it tried to pretend it was a cable prestige drama. It's ultimately just as ridiculous but instead of Jack Bauer doing cool shit we have Claire Danes making funny faces.

terrible? I would fuck her, together with the mom

yeah

>acting as if muslims aren't a scourge that needs to be collectively wiped out

stupid cunt

>Madam President

Ahahahahahahaha

Already dates the show.

There is no hook in the premiere. So there's a new president who hates the CIA and some NY dindus are persecuted by the evil government agencies. So what?

Over 20 posts in and still no one has posted ClaireDanesButtInBikini.jpg

is the new season good ?

I'm still waiting for the Carrie baneposting shop.
It's only been the premiere episode so far and it was like a parody of itself. There's too many shitty shows out, everyone should go back to watching movies.

>tfw no carrie gf

She could use me anytime

Post it nigga

Everyone she has sex with dies. They call her the Black Widow around the office.

she can use me anytime