Why cant white people take a joke?

Why cant white people take a joke?

I always laugh at these "lol white people" jokes because it's just banter and I'm not a 15 year old alt right autist.

But that being said,I can't stand the food meme. Niggers have no food culture at all and they think deep frying a chicken breast is somehow a masterpiece. French,Italian and German cuisines have been crafted millenia to produce the top quality food it does today. Blacks "food culture" comes from unsanitary,non nutritional slave food. I really really can't fucking stand these meme. Every other culture has their own unique foods from Asian,European,Hispanic and Arabic. All of equal value but "African-Americans" can't wrap their head around this concept.

Why can't anybody take a joke? The fact that I always get in hot water for talking some innocent smack is maddening.
I want the thinskins to leave already.

I don't understand the "white food" joke
what's even "white food"?
If you're going to criticize french food for being shitty you have shit tastes

This the food meme is overused.

Maybe there are more important things pertaining to race to talk about, such as crime statistics. If you don't want to talk about them, maybe don't bring race into it. But of course, race is ultimately what matters so I don't see how you'd be able to do that.

Mämmi, Black sausage, Rye bread and Karelian pie for example.

Bland things like potatoes, ground meat, white bread, and mayonnaise with a phobia of capsaicin. It's specifically an American issue.
It's still just a silly meme though because they're the ones that inhale the fast food the rest of the world laughs at.

white food is no spices bland like scandi and anglo food

british food in general (except muffins. muffins are okay.)

I've lived in a commonwealth country for 10 years and gave up on local """cuisine""" after first year.

french culinary technique is based. the actual food is just whatever

all blacks on int are salty about whitey making fun of them, both races are in the same shit

>hungarian
>has opinions about food

>Why cant white people take a joke?
Joke is only funny, even if based on stereotype, if it's actually at least partially true. Funny jokes are usually exaggeration of truth.
I laugh at the "white people shoot up schools", "slavs do nothing but squat in their tracksuits and drink vodka" and "Poles are nothing but thieves", I like those.

But the "white food" meme is absolutely retarded, nearly every european country has its own dishes. Even most of the world has its own dishes, asians have their own, latinos have their own, EVERY race and EVERY nationality have some sort of food that's more or less famous in some parts of the world.
All except the niggers (And brits), their cuisine is nothing but shit they should all be ashamed of.

>white food is no spices bland
So we should all kill taste of everything just so it's spicy? Not spicy doesn't mean bland you double nigger. It's like saying that you're a fucking master chef beacuse you added shitton of spice to the point where there is more spice than actual food.
Spicy food is great too but that doesn't mean you should make everything spicy, it suits some dishes but completly ruins different ones.
Just beacuse a bit of mayonnaise is great in a salad it doesn't mean it will be great in a fucking chocolate cake.

Make better jokes, I hear racist jokes all the time about whites. Your food jokes suck. The scandicuck meme is less stale

The reason people respond with crime statistics is because those jokes are excelent way to demonstrate the various ways blacks are different, that of being completely retarded and detached from reality. Blacks blow through their cash to show off by going to expensive restaurants with various kinds of European food, while they are have spent 1-200$ on that food as they tell that joke.

This runs entirely paralell with black crime, their view of history, politics and more or less every other aspect of life. It's essentially like talking to a jew about open borders for Israel, or pointing out their ethnic racketering

because "white" americans only eat mcdonalds or super market fridge food

>Why cant white people take a joke?
Amount of black slaves whites had only proves that whites know how to take a joke.

Americans should be banned from this Japanese website. And redirected to plebbit.

>german
>cuisine
choose one.
Also there is legitimate "black" cuisine but it's part of the créole and hispanic culture of Lousiana and it's called Cajun. The fried chicken and mac n cheese shit is just straight out of the cotton field redneck food.

wh*tes get pissed when you remind them they're basically still cavemen

t. faggy Italian that walks around with a handbag

I bet your cave gets entered by men every day.

>what's even "white food"?

anglo, germanic and scandinavian food

Were too busy getting shot at by niggers moving into middle class areas and turning them into slums.

>when you post a meme about black ppl saying "ooga booga" and not being able to read & come back to see people commenting about slavery
why cant black people take a joke?

White americans eat bland Walmart shit.

How about both? Germans are known for bratsworth, sourkraut, other sausages and stuff with mustard. Also several desserts involving chocolate. Meanwhile blacks don't even have dessert and their "culinary expertise" consist of water melon. Fried chicken and pigs feet. Sorry little Tyrone but "White people cant cook" is just a random, forced meme.

I think its just Americans in general.

No need to bring race into everything.

Come on, you've never been to a German bakery? Or had some German pastries? Or blackforest cake?

Authentic American cooking is just as good as any. Bbq in the south, seafood in the north east. Lots of meats and dairy in the Midwest.

I wouldn't mind if it's a cute dutch boi ;3

Cajun is not fucking creole food you idiot (the word Cajun comes from Cadien). Cajuns were Acadians from Atlantic Canada that were shipped by the British in 1755 to various parts of the world including Louisiana because of the French population already there, mostly creoles and huguenots.
They took with them certain French and Canadian cooking methods and applied them to local ingredients, creating Cajun cuisine.

In Duisburg they wrote funky names with puns on the public garbage bins.
Some of them also have Turkish names since 93% of the population there is Turkish.

This caused a Scandal for racism.

Your food can be good, thought at the moment I can't name an American dish that isn't fast food? Is gumbo American?
I was talking about your humour.

Barbecue is from the Carribean, meat, dairy, and seafood are something people from everywhere have always eaten and don't constitute an indigenous cuisine.

*though

Gumbo is a Cajun (French-Canadian) and African/Indian dish.

>Indian dish.
Hmm this doesn't sound right. I could still feel my tongue after eating it.

North American Aborigines

Slow cooked pulled pork with BBQ sauce on Texas toast?

But we have unique styles of BBQ. Early in American history the lines between what would become the USA and Caribbean weren't even hardly defined in the same way they are now.

>Slow cooked pulled pork with BBQ sauce on Texas toast?
I've never heard of Texas toast. Had pulled pork +BBQ sauce at McDonalds wasn't all that good.

>North American Aborigines
Ah thanks; that makes more sense.

Gumbo is American, not Canadian.

>Had pulled pork +BBQ sauce
That's just as cheap and watered down as anything from McDonald's. it's not the same quality as from some small rural southern bbq restaurant.

Here we go again

>make a joke
>whites begin spouting unrelated facts
Literally proves you guys cant take a joke

Definitely not Canadian, just African/Indian and French by way of Canada.

Meant for
This is the famous New York Texas toast

>seething

Why can't black people take crime statistics?

A joke should be funny and rooted in fact. Not random and contrived.

>When you post a meme abut niggers committing crime and come back to people commenting about seasoning

Post you're chicken Sup Forums

>Also there is legitimate "black" cuisine but it's part of the créole and hispanic culture of Lousiana and it's called Cajun.
That's not the only part of the world where black people live, you idiot.

the food meme doesn't pertain to all white people, it's targeted at American WASPs

African-americans tend to think that

>A joke should be rooted in fact.

whiteys btfo

>New York Texas toast
Well I can imagine that it might not taste too bad?
Looks a bit like garlic bread.

Louisiana isn't even the only region in the US with black people.

>black "people" will try to badmouth this

Chicken and dumplings

blackee btfo

It should. If I start making non-sarcastic jokes about how good blacks are at math it'd be stupid.

They also make garlic. It's not very good but I've had worse. Some places use a thicker sliced bread called Texas toast to make eggy bread which is good.

>be white
>your cuisine us salty and spicy and uses a lot of seasoning
Expanding all these USA memes on all whites is idiocy. Try to say to African fishers they can't swim or say to Spaniards dancing flamenco and all these dances they can't dance.

Why should we?

>I don't understand the "white food" jokewhat's even "white food"?
This, saying this is pure idiocy. What is Asian food too? Indonesian and Japanese cuisines are fucking different.

Lol, this is behind retarded. The way person walks is 100% individual, there are no race connotations, it depends on your weight, nerve system and such.

>bratsworth
Can't even google it real quick?

to prove you are not thin skinned like those "niggers" you always accuse of being so

t.Abdi

Am I white? There are tons of salt and pepper 2bh. Chicken was marinated with kefir, onion, pepper, coriander, zira, garlic and some curry. Than it was roasted above hot coal (google mangal).

It's an Arabic name, not black.
I hope you ate it with vodka. Pickles beg it.

It's pretty obvious that if the meme were the other way around, that is making fun of black people's "food", there'd be absolute hell to pay and it would be held up as an example of online systemic racism or some other bullshit.
The reason people are pissed off is because black Americans have the highest standard of living out of any black people in the world, and it's entirely because of white folk putting up with their bullshit and simultaneously funding their irresponsible breeding habits and crime sprees through social programs. It's as if the dog came in and took a shit on the carpet and then wondered why it didn't get fed dinner that night.

Thanks for writing this. It's the best Canadian post I have seen in a while.

it's just a shopped version of "The Virgin Walk"

kek

white fragility

pic related
sjw gif but it isnt really wrong.

>non-Whites get buttblasted if even called nigger or drawn with fat lips. Or even wearing a sombrero and listening to Rasta music
>yet it's "Whites" who are fragile
Sjws are masters of projecting.

I agree with you, but in fairness, Dave Chapelle was allowed to make almost any racial joke he wanted on his TV show, but the white producers pulled jokes when he wanted to lightly banter whites.
He got in a lot of trouble for small penis jokes and oddly enough for a skit where a slave owner gets shot. It's a big part of why he quit the show at its height.

Nice synthwave infographic

>But of course, race is ultimately what matters
Nope. Ultimately, race is irrelevant, when compared with the far more important and noteworthy distinctions, like nationality and language.

French food is great however France isn't white.

that fact that it's a joke doesn't automaticaly make it funny or good

>nationality
Worthless. Blood and ethnicity matter. Nations constantly change.
>language
Very important.