Is this the greatest comeback since Wildflower?

Is this the greatest comeback since Wildflower?

Is this the greatest meme album since the last meme album?

both are shit

Wildflower may be corny at times because of that dickhead from Mercury Rev but it is NOT shit

Seriously. Stop viraling here.
Stop viraling in general. It's so obvious
It's a shit album.

>It's so obvious
>It's a shit album
B-but user.... people here actually love it. Maybe you just need to open you heart a little bit. Let the love in. We all believe in you.

It's a Reddit raid.

bruh you're lying to yourself.

You have to go back.

>implying this wasn't blatantly obvious

I kinda like it, desu. But I guess I just like synthpop sounds.

Really I just want some vsauce memes with "me and Micheal"

I was never there.

>Let the love in. We all believe in you.

Do you believe this is how people talk on Sup Forums? You should quit, right now. E-mail your boss and tell him you've quit your shitty viralling job. Then pull out the gun from the drawer in your desk an hero

What is obvious to you and I is not always obvious to the rest of Sup Forums.

You have to go back.

>this entire post

Melon gave it a strong 8, it's gold, deal with it

You won't defeat me.

Was gonna post a thread asking about it.
They took their sweet time, I was waiting for 4 Years for their next album, so I wanted to ask, do we like it?

It's beautiful. I should steal all those songs.

Definitely a strong comeback. It has all the novelty of congratulations, but it's not the same timeless sound that congrats had. Glad to hear them play to their strengths in the pop realm while keeping it trippy.

Congrats>LDA>(introspection cover)>>oracular>>MGMt

>"haha bro, im so edgy because people like the music they like. nobody is allowed to like it, so it means it's shilling. kill yourselves rawr xD!!!!"

Stop shilling this boring garbage.

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole (pic related), has been firmly colonized for at least a year now.

>Women see fun:
OMG IT HAS TO BE RUINED

if you think we're reading that much leddit, think again.

Wildflower sucked buddeh.

It's just old people on the internet being old people on the internet.

this album unironically gave me hope for Sup Forums again.

Being a tripfag is the most Reddit thing you can do. You should go back

>tripfag against reddit
o i am lafin

That doesn't even make sense. Last I heard, Reddit doesn't have tripcodes. It appears that they have plenty of MGMT though, so maybe you'd feel more comfortable there.

It's def their most lyrically interesting album and they did synthpop well, although I think musically Congratulations is still MGMT's best and most adventurous work. Still though, they're def alive again after s/t

I don't get it

yeah no denying that. but overall I enjoyed LDA more. I respect them for being adventurous, but at the end of the day their biggest strength is being pop songwriters. And I'm glad they really embraced that with this album

have you listened to other, earlier synthpop? Kraftwerk, Human League, Ultravox, Depeche Mode? they do the sound justice

I stopped listening after 3 tracks.

>everyone loves it and is talking about it
>”v-viraling!”

I love when a shitty person with a stupid opinion invalidates themselves like this

I don't know. I couldn't give it a fair listen because the guy my ex left me for likes them so it's shit by default in my opinion.

boring rehash of 80s synthpop
its bad

see