Aside from Palpatine and Darth Vader, who is your favorite villain in Star Wars?

Aside from Palpatine and Darth Vader, who is your favorite villain in Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzs-OvfG8tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Darth Maul and Grievous from the 2D Clone Wars show. Krennic was pretty based, too.

Why is there a Tau in the upper right corner?

Darth Maul because he was by far my favorite character to use in battlefront 2. Especially on that moon base where Luke and Leia were born. Those skinny hallways with the double sided saber made for some massive amount of kills.

I really wish they used him in more than one movie.

Tarkin because is bureaucrat. For him, destroying Aldeeran or authorising a parking lot is the same thing. Is so real. No mystical Force, is paperwork.

Also, he's the only imperial officer that is not intimidated by Vader.

Rey, she's a sith AND a woman

Definitely Tarkin

>Splendid. We have been without an interpreter since our master got angry with our last protocol droid and disintegrated him.

Krennic could have been better if they actually develop him more

Thrawn

George Lucas

That's because he was basically Vader's superior. I'm sure the Emperor played favorites and used that to keep Vader in line.

From my perspective the Jedi are evil. So my favourite would be Yoda.

Manchildren

Patrician

Sith Emperor

Exar Kun Aguero

RIP in peace

>That's because he was basically Vader's superior.

And Vader's friend. They both commanded a mutual respect.

Ah regardless the reason. Also,
AT-AT commander guy is the shit. Probably more based than Tarkin.

Veers didn't die.

>Probably more based than Tarkin.

Not really. Both weren't afraid of the shit, but very few had their shit together as much as Tarkin did.

george lucas.

>Also, he's the only imperial officer that is not intimidated by Vader
He became Anakin's senpai in TCW

jabba's the only other villain that matters.

Jango. Nothing beats the original.

Jar Jar is the key to all of this

lmao go suck tarkin's dick some more you smelly fag

Anakin pls, Padme will be very upset if she finds out that you're gay for Tarkin

the space merchants did nohing wrong

>being so triggered

>Jabba

Sits on his fat ass, makes mad cash and fucks sexy Twi'leks and princesses all day. Reminds me of myself but without the fat, cash or fucking.

Darth Tyrannus

Sheev, even though you said apart from him, because he's so based that he even wins completions he can't partake in

Everyone harps on about Boba Fett, but Jango was pretty cool as well. I've always liked his guns. Hondo from Clone Wars was based as well.

/thread

I seen what you done there, m80.

>be the twi'lek bitch
>force pull
>you're dead
heh

This

He's not a space wizard, but a ruthlessly efficient guy. In fact, the Empire would be shit without officers and administrators like Tarkin to do the day-to-day operations.

Tarkin's only weakness was in the hubris of the Death Star's power. Though if he had listened to that 1 officer that voiced caution in that council meeting, it could've been avoided.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzs-OvfG8tE

Tarkin's council in A New Hope is probably the best scene in that whole movie. I really liked how the Galactic Empire and its personnel was basically a neo-British Empire. Practically all the higher-ups including the Emperor had British accents. Even Vader had something of British intonations in his speech. Talking about crushing the rebellion is on par with British generals and politicians wanting to stem the revolt in the 13 Colonies.

>Everyone harps on about Boba Fett

Everyone USED to. Boba ceased to be cool to most fans once Jango was introduced.

How the fuck is Jango cool? He got taken down like a bitch by Mace. I admit his armor looked cool as fuck, but his only lasting impact was being the genetic contributor to the Clone Troopers.

I mean, it's not like Boba had an awesome death scene either.

I agree. The only time Boba seemed cool was Empire Strikes Back and that's only because he had the look of this badass bounty hunter and was hot on Hans' trail.

Tarkin is the only correct answer.

>How the fuck is Jango cool?

Because he succeeded in everything he did to do sans killing Windu.

>Succeeded in tipping off the Jedi Order about the Clone Army on Kamino
>Bested Obi-wan Kenobi in combat
>forced Obi-wan to feign death because Jango was kicking his ass in their dogfight
>captured Anakin Skywalker
>killed Coleman Trebor (a member of the Jedi Council) in a matter of seconds
>killed the Reek

Jango was beating everyone he was pitted against and it took the best swordsman in the Jedi Order to bring him down. He was not taken out like a bitch. The man went out with his boots on.

To add to Jango, TCW postumously fleshed him out some.
>Implied to be one of the best bounty hunters of his time
>Was unanimously feared and respected in the galactic underworld
>Had a rivalry with Cad Bane
>Was friends with Hondo Ohnaka

You ask how was Jango cool? I ask how was he not cool?

So he was basically a useful pawn of Palpatine's whose only good at attacking Jedi that are off their guard (like Obi-Wan and Coleman). Up against a Jedi that knows what's coming, he got sliced and diced.

>So he was basically a useful pawn of Palpatine's
One among many.

>only good at attacking Jedi that are off their guard (like Obi-Wan and Coleman)
But Obi-wan wasn't off his guard. He was the one who began both confrontations with Fett. And Trebor was also not off his guard either. He actually managed to deflect the first couple shots. Jango was just that good a marksman that he managed to down a Jedi Master.

>Up against a Jedi that knows what's coming
He was no less on his guard than Obi-wan and Trebor were. Some will even debate that Windu only got his kill shot because Jango's jetpack failed to ignite at the last second because of being damaged from being trampled by the Reek.

Veers, Needa, and Jerjerrod, right? Porbably mixing the later two up.

Yes and no. Jerjerrod's the middle. Right is Piett.

Other than Vader, Jabba and Boba Fett are my favorite Star Wars characters.

Not even trying to meme, Salacious Crumb is one of my favorite characters.

Admiral Piett is my favorite character, though I don't know if we can really consider him a villain.

>all that Battlefront paid DLC