Who here is going to rearrange their kinostation finally?

Who here is going to rearrange their kinostation finally?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Klipsch-ProMedia-Certified-Computer-Speaker/dp/B01MQOC40C/ref=pd_day0_147_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01MQOC40C&pd_rd_r=Z96AGXR95YCTNVHTNFD8&pd_rd_w=qXgBp&pd_rd_wg=UeaDO&psc=1&refRID=Z96AGXR95YCTNVHTNFD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>logishit

THX skywalker sound and its 200Watts its loud as fuck and crisp. It will serve me well for now

My sound system is a mini system sony 130W

Cool what size tv you have?

>using anything other than a 5.1 or 7.1 speaker setup

It would actually be overkill, I'm saving up for one for the future when I need it

>he doesn't watch his kino in his living room

I have a decent 5.1 system but prefer to use my hd600's on my own.

Any recommendations on a decent bang for your buck setups?
I know ten years ago you could get an OK system for about 100 freedom points, they must have improved. Anything I should avoid?

Its a 43 inches 120hz samsung. But i think today the correct is buying something at least 50''. I calculated a little wrong the space in my room and could go for a 48, but fine, no bad vibes.

You need to spend real money. Dont get a shitty all in one unit by samsung etc. They all have slight hissing problems when idle and don't sound great anyway.

If you have to get a 'cheap' all in one look into onkyo. Otherwise you're buying a separate receiver,sub and speakers.

You're not going to be able to get anything decent for less than 200 unless you go on craigslist or ebay and pick up a second hand one. You'll also need to get a decent AV receiver.

If you're poor, enjoy your shit sound. Don't you dare call it a kinostation ever again.

>I know ten years ago you could get an OK system for about 100 freedom points
no

I'm OP not him

Genelec 8040 and bowers & wilkins 12" subwoofer here

This is what I have. It's not cheap but it is compared to a full setup with separate pieces. You also have to buy the 3 other speakers as a package if ou want 5.1 but it's worth it and you don't have to upgrade straight away.

I've had mine for quite a few years and it's reliable as fuck with great sound compared to everything below it. Looks great too.

TV speakers sound fine to me

but does it matter if the source like netflix is set to 5.1 audio by default? Does it sound the same on stereo as a stereo stream would sound?

>pic related

>his setup doesn't support Dolby Atmos
How plebeian.

>tfw moved into a student apartment and have to wear headphones to watch movies
anyone have a good, around 100€ suggestion?
currently looking at audio-technica m40x

For that price the dt770's are the best. They look amazing and have great build quality too. m40/50 are a level below.

except your wrong.
A bunch of companies tried getting into the "theatre in a box" business,you could literally get a 5.1 setup in a grocery store for around $100,but it was a gamble, none where great, but the worst was better than the giant improvement over the giant cry television that you owned,shit for brains. (when I said ten years,think 2003 when thin,large screen tvs where WAY to pricey)
>They all have slight hissing problems when idle
Good advice, I remember going to bed, and having to turn around and turn of something that my remote couldn't.
not poor, yet will never throw around a term such as kinotorium lightly, that is for the types that can't afford a penis inspection prepass.
Three speaker setup?
I think they could work. Name plox.

>except your wrong.
>A bunch of companies tried getting into the "theatre in a box" business,you could literally get a 5.1 setup in a grocery store for around $100,but it was a gamble, none where great, but the worst was better than the giant improvement over the giant cry television that you owned,shit for brains. (when I said ten years,think 2003 when thin,large screen tvs where WAY to pricey)
They were still all shit. Even back then you didn't have a decent setup unless you spent at least 400 on an AV receiver and speakers.

It's the onkyo htx-22hdx.

It only comes with the left and right channel as standard. The extra package which cost me £100 years ago has the rear left+right and a center speaker. I'm sure you could find the center speaker on ebay fairly easily and have a 3.1 setup if you want

My genelecs, sub, receiver are around 4000€. Id consider this acceptable.

this

just get a set for like 300 - 400 and its a huge improvement.

my friend got vizo shits and its nice.

sound bar/ sub/ right / left

>hd600's on my own

mom doesn't need to help?

Over 10 years and still the bang for buck king

Logitch Z5500

are these good?

amazon.com/Klipsch-ProMedia-Certified-Computer-Speaker/dp/B01MQOC40C/ref=pd_day0_147_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01MQOC40C&pd_rd_r=Z96AGXR95YCTNVHTNFD8&pd_rd_w=qXgBp&pd_rd_wg=UeaDO&psc=1&refRID=Z96AGXR95YCTNVHTNFD8

all these unathestic designs, whats the point?

>he fell for the surround sound meme

I only have a 2.0 as I mostly use it for music. Might upgrade it at some point though.

I have an actual amplifier and proper satalite speakers faggot

>He is stuck on the stereo meme

Forget to attach pic related.

>he still uses 1960s technology to watch his kino

What brand? They're pretty, and it won't be too difficult for you to upgrade to 5.1 if you already have a compatible amplifier.

>Monitor Audio MR4
Thats one of the reasons I haven't upgraded cause it's just a stereo amp. The other is I'm not sure I'd even have the space for them.

>he fell for the logitech meme
wew