What happens here?

What happens here?

Why do you ask?

Great stuff.

Cedar

my ancestors :)

muh ancestors you mean

They have a tree while you only have a leaf. How btfo are you at the moment?

Fat homo men with gay fathers who love blackmen

Actually my flag has 4 mighty oak trees

>t. Prince Edward Island

I can't recover from that.
Can I get a quick rundown?

>Colonialist try to create a Christian state in the middle
>Everything seems fine
>Muslims become a majority
>It all goes down the drain
..coincidence?

fat arab in our general who gets beaten by his mom and has a gay dad who fucks niggers

>arab
Don't you mean fat Phoenician* :^)

Beautiful Maronite catholic babes, truly a wonderful country. Our city just had its 40th annual Lebanese fest. Qts, literal kebabs and beer all to go around. Was amazing. In my city the Lebanese are on city council, district attorneys, briskness owners, they made it. Hell, the richest man in Mexico is Lebanese.....

my ancestors :)

Post your pictures!!

Inshallah please remove all Anglo Celtic"People"

>A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

>Belgium

Etruscans probably came from Phoenicia so my ancestors unironically :)

NOI

ERAVAMO

>Etruscans probably came from Phoenicia
lol what? They're not even related. Only these areas had Phoenician settlements.

Beautiful women

sorry i was wrong, they were prolly from anatolia

not OP
just left lebanon 3 months ago and moved here (not student)

They're(Hezbollah) fuck Jews

the Syrian war did in fact create a lot of Hezbollah sympathizers because Theyre seen as the Anti ISIS

go back

I'm afraid that's near impossible m8 my Scottish wife would be pissed

Good job akhi. White women belong to the BLC (Big Lebanese Cock)

My uncle works there

kek
I didn't plan it that way it just happened habibi
you don't choose who your (((soulmate))) is

I'm adapting nicely to the Scottish lifestyle and weather and culturally enriching my wife and her family

even the junipers and the cedars of lebanon gloat over you (c) isaiah 14:8

the abbreviated version of this church is "Olol" our lady of Lebanon, and not sorry for the sideways pics turn your heads

Is it true that they are beautiful?

my cousin is a Lesbian

What does he do? Are you an ethnic Jap?
How has Scotland been treating you? How did her family react to you?
w-what h-hole are those animals s-sitting in?

they were very cautious at first
especially her mother
but she seems to have relaxed a lot now and gives me hugs and shit
in general everyone thought she was insane at first but have chilled after realizing im a normal person and not some isis jihadi

Michigan?

>ywn be lebanese

I think of that Swedish poster who posts here.

if I got a pence for every time I got this "joke" id be an arab investor in London right now

Now that there is no /MENA/ for me to shitpost on, I've resorted to shitposting elsewhere. Please don't judge me Lahad, I have a problem.
Have you picked up an accent yet?

sup habibi
ba3erfak shi?

my wife thinks I have
i definitely am picking up the local "Scottish" vocabulary and expressions

>What happens here?
nothing, aside from disgusting landfills stinking up the air, shit people everywhere you look, religious extremism at its finest display and terrible traffic.
do not fall for the "best arab country :DDD they have skiing an shiet :P" meme, this place is an ever rotting cesspool that i would ditch without even thinking at any given chance.
honestly i wouldn't even cry if israel raised every stone in this country to the ground, because of how much i hate this place and the m*ddle e*st in general.
fuck anyone that takes pride in this toilet of a country

kek typical leb
damn I miss Beirut

Why are Lebs so self hating? My family is the same.

la akhi
minek?

>i wouldn't even cry if israel raised every stone in this country to the ground
Now why would we do that? Lebanese are cool guys

R u Hezbollah memeber?
Its true that Hezbollah controlled the South of Lebanon?

I understand their anger .. I was the same when I was in Lebanon
life in Lebanon is unfair and you always get the short end of the stick if you don't have connections
it runs on nepotism and government is infested with corruption most young lebs think of leaving Lebanon 24/7

but this sentiment changes soon after you leave Lebanon,, like me .. I fucking miss Beirut even though I used to hate every minute of being there.. maybe because once you leave Beirut represents family friends and memories to you.. you stop thinking of the bad things

oh alright
thought youre one of the 2 Leb int posters I know
hows life? you enjoying the heat? man mafi baher hon betdalla sheti
khaliki 3ynak 3l 7dood!!

How old are you?

you can't have a triple digit IQ or spend at least half your life here and like it
the tourism is only a facade crafted to distract you from how much of a dump this place is in reality
we could've been so much more but apparently there is a genetic vector in the arab identity that acts as an inhibitor to all forms of progress and prosperity in a nation, none of this is surprising.

Hezbollah controls the whole country directly or indirectly m8

The men go to Western Europe to have sex with Italian,British, French, Spanish,German,swedish,swiss, Greek, Dutch, Irish, Belgium, Portuguese, Austrian, Norwegian, and Finnish women. They also go to Australia to cück Australian "men"

Pennsylvania. Here is the photo from the event, tons of babes and just overall a comfy vibe. Lebenase diaspora made my city, just as important and as the Italians and others. Basically a portion of the city is controlled by the community. Why is this, that Lebs are amazing moneymakers and make it in every nation they are in - be it USA, Australia, Mali or Brazil, they make it. It's fascinating really.
but...... But dabke and shawarma.....

Leb Culturally Enriching UK Reporting in

because war and poverty breeds hard men
most of the successful lebs you're referring to immigrated prior to or during the civil war
they've seen some shit and wanted to make the best of the opportunities they have outside

maybe the ones in israel, everyone here is a goddamn cunt
شوب اخي
بحر ملوث كمان
no
yes and they still do

How do I get a Lebanese gf? Is it easier than the rest of the Arab world because they have Christian's and stuff? More religious plurality than other arab countries. Obviously it'd be harder to get a gf if she was Muslim so should I give Lebanese women a try?

>w-what h-hole are those animals s-sitting in?

that special hole kindly treants have to make others happy

وين عايش بلبنان؟ انا كنت بالحدث
خي اقرب بحر عليي هون ب blackpool
5 ساعات من ادينبرغ

I haven't been to Lebanon since I was 6, so my memory of it is extremely biased tbqhwyfam.
Didn't Hezbollah do a better job at rebuilding the south of Lebanon than the actual government?

How was the war on the lebanese side? You guys felt it in beirut?
How much of the population would you say hate israel?

be rich or have a good passport
forget it if youre out of luck on both accounts
Leb girls are stuck up cunts who are in eternal internal conflict between their love for freedom and their obedience to religion and parents

Happening soon in Blackpool it seems.

I lived most of my life in Lebanon
my connection to Lebanon started fading away when I met my wife 5 years ago and started doing a lot of travelling together till I got here
but I have a strong connection to the country my friends and parents are there.. talk to them weekly..
as shit as Lebanon is.. I miss it.. I would go for a cheeky visit if I had the money rn
for now ill stick to my local leb restaurant in

انا من البترون
بس آعد بضبية حالياً، مشان هيك بحر زباله
انت خلقان هون او ببريطانيا؟

Edinburgh*
sure did. they managed the arab and Iranian donations well. because they are a private organization.. privatization always produces better results especially in the third world where the government is corrupted

which one ? 2006?
I was in the middle of it in the southern suburb
had to abandon my home and stay in the north.. at one point we thought our house was bombed.. thankfully it was the building across the street

>stick to my local leb restauran
Kek let me guess, its a charcoal chicken place?

kek I was just saying I miss Beirut's coast because the closest beach to me is in blackpool 5 hours away

what government?
i'd say about 99.9% muslims do
christians are pretty divided on the question
some hold a grudge against israel for losing family members during the 2006 war
many are neutral and actually look forward to having peace

What race are they?

انا خلقان بلبنان خيي .. اها البترون بعرفها كتير منيح انا دارس بجامعة البملمند
بحر انفه و البترون من الاجمل بلبنان
شو بتعمل بالحياة؟ عندك مخطط تفل من لبنان ؟

fuckin kek yea
had a tawook meal there last time I was in town with a side of chips (fries) and hummus
bit pricey because it's considered an "international restaurant" but I get my fix there at least once every other week

(((Phoenician)))

من وين انت خيي
عم بدرس هندسه، رايح اشتغل بالخليج

a-at least I have a good passport

I've heard they're quite headstrong is that true

انا من الحدث بيروت
الله يوفقك خيي

they are the "strong independent wimmin" type
leb women always had rights unlike other arab women so it gets to their head

they scream at you whenever you call them arabs and eat greek yogurt all day, yes is tru

k

who likes saj here

H-hello

Homos get sent to hell
Ukrainian and russian blondes come in for some whore money
12/7 electricity
Men leaving the country and coming back with white women

a-are you a muslim
pls respond

Nice mentality, then all of you come here and make our countries look as bad as yours

great :DDDDDD

How many sissy Brit "men" have you cucked?