How do I take the true redpill and get off Sup Forums and leave Sup Forums and the Internet?

How do I take the true redpill and get off Sup Forums and leave Sup Forums and the Internet?

I've been trying but it's really tough. This place makes me angry, feels like I'm taking poison everyday. I've become way too cynical and I know it's because of this place. Not to say the ideas and subject matter on here aren't true, I just don't think I'm doing myself a favor by following it everyday.

I need to find a new hobby or something to take up my free time with. This place is killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

guidingtech.com/4868/edit-hosts-file-block-websites/
youtube.com/watch?v=_yL7AEt3IMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guidingtech.com/4868/edit-hosts-file-block-websites/

You dont
>remember, your here forever

>get off Sup Forums and leave Sup Forums and the Internet

stop paying for internet you retard

Don't forget you are here forever

One of us! One of us!

Did you think it was a fucking joke when we ssaid the ride never ends? You aren't getting off, and you need to accept that.

I know that, but there's got to be some way for me to jump out.

I just want to go back to the way things were.

I honestly think this place prepares me for when I come across blue pilled libtards because I can accurately and calmly refute their ideals and opinions with facts, rather than sounding like a cuntservative bible thumper. I can also refute cuntservatives about being pro-war and defending le greatest ally without sounding like a bleeding hearts libtard.

You have wrongfully glorified the way things were. Remember why you came here in the first place, think back to the dark days and endless suffering. That glow in your eyes followed by a sense of belonging when you began reading the posts from so many anons. Some red pilled, some cucks, and most underage b&. The adoration you felt the first time you noticed someone suggest that we gas the kikes, and the race war must begin. Followed by confirmation that you were going to stay when an user requested that you kindly kill yourself.

you're here forever, you idiot.

dont you understand

NONE OF US WILL EVER FUCKING LEAVE

EVER

Don't kid yourself. The second a libtard starts saying something that is different from your opinion you will call them a paid shill or you will say 1 post by this ID

If you want the true redpill you need to go to Africa get an AK47 and start a violent coup

Assuming you are successful you will see every terrible part of humanity until America funds you to fight their enemies then kills you.

Ya I understand you problem but their is no exit you MOST stay resilient ..sorry to tell you that but you in the purgatory for your sins of poussines.

Sup Forums is very stimulating, what with new content on the page almost every day. it woulde be better to get off, and maybe push forwards towards your ideals ,get a hobby, get a job, 1488 ect

Jumping out means killing yourself. It's the only way to leave.

Purgatory 2.0

Swallow the blue pill, and you can remain in ignorant bliss. 2 + 2 is 5 and all that jazz. Forget the world's sodomizing you further and further into perpetual cuckery.

But you don't want to do that... you can't go back, face it. The red pill is permanent.

Stop being a fucking pansy

>he actually thinks that anyone can leave

press the off button on your computer, it's as easy as that

We all wanna leave OP, but we never will. You already took the redpill. No going back now. Be glad your out of the matrix.

This place is fine as long as you prioritise it below literally everything else.

Get so poor that you can't afford internet access. That's how I got off of Sup Forums, and I loved every minute of it. Now, of course, I've been able to make some money. THANKS A LOT JEWS.

Guys how the hell really do I stop scrolling though pol seriously.

I don't want to go back to ignorance, don't get me wrong, but I'd say bout 60 percent of my day is scrolling on pol now. You guys are just too fucking hilarious. The events of the world are just too unbelievable and ridiculous. Every time I refresh there is new, incredible, neverending stimulation.

Granted , I am weaned off of facebook and the other social medias now. But God damn what happened to my self control? First thing I'm excited about in the morning is going on pol. Last thing in the day before I wearily force myself to turn off the computer is a couple more refreshes here.

It's a drug, I tell you, a pill indeed. But it's the only drug I want to be addicted to. Don't ever stop, boys, I love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yL7AEt3IMo

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

the only way to leave is to have enough going on in your actual life that you don't feel the urge to come here

it's not something you drop in a day, it's something that you gradually lose the need for

I never went to reddit before I found pol.

Also this post is reddit teir

NEVER
E N
V D
E S
R

>I've been trying but it's really tough. This place makes me angry, feels like I'm taking poison everyday. I've become way too cynical and I know it's because of this place. Not to say the ideas and subject matter on here aren't true, I just don't think I'm doing myself a favor by following it everyday.

Yes, it makes you angry. Yes it will make you more cynical and even more racist.

But if you can't control yourself about the info you get off an imageboard, you have to learn to better use your brain man.
This place is toxic allright, but there's your life to live, not this website to follow.

I find it very interesting. Somehow i can get knowledge of things i could not on the other, common ways.

Just use this site to your advantage, not your self harm... like playing with fire huh?

i know exactly how you feel.

i don't know what's real anymore.

The redpill is a dangerous thing....but once you get it, you cant go back. Welcome to the real world man! Where everything is fucked up, where everything you though was good is bad. Keep the way bro, and join the Orthodox church! its the only way to survive this hell

T H I S
H
I
S

i'd been gone for months but i'm back

none of us are going anywhere, faggot