I hear Sup Forums has a lot of "The holocaust never happened" believers, and I am an 87 year old halocaust survivor...

I hear Sup Forums has a lot of "The holocaust never happened" believers, and I am an 87 year old halocaust survivor. I have posted this before in Sup Forums and many have not believed me, but to those who do, you may ask anything you want. My ID tattooed onto my forearm was 64457 and thankfully I was only in one camp which was Auschwitz. Ask away, Sup Forums!

I know this is bait, but here goes:

Pics ×tamp or it didn't happen

>6 GORILLION

lol, kike

My grampa fought the nazis house to house for years and he wasn't even from any country or ethnicity targeted by them.

You couldn't even fucking evade them and simply run away? That just seems really incompetent on your part.

We surely couldn't have had cameras there, Anonymous. I've searched what you mean by bait but I can't find anything other than fishing bait, what do you mean by bait?

Pic of serial number with timestamp pls

That's very offensive, me and many people would appreciate it if you don't say that,

Although I do not know what this means, I did laugh at your 6gorillin. What does it mean?

Pics or it didn't happen.

The only way this isn't going to get flagged as bait is if you post your number with timestamp

I was eleven years old when I was put into the concentration camp. If I knew what I know now, I would have run then and there. I would have eaten more, complained less, loved my family more, wouldn't have complained as much, and many other things. I did not run, but I should have.

>the Nazis were blood thirsty killers who slaughtered every single Jew they got their hands on
>millions of jews survived the holocaust
Only one of these can be true, merchant.

He want you to do this By which he means take a photo of your number tattoo along with proof the photo was taken today.

If you can't do this, we know you are a liar.

Seriously guys are you THAT stupid

How do I get a picture from a smart phone to the computer onto Sup Forums?

That fucking picture made my sides go into fucking orbit

People fucking believed this. Gtfo, children.

lol, dyke

Post a picture of your old-ass face and a piece of paper reading Sup Forums with the time and date and your tattoo in the frame.

fuck why do i fall for this. i must be fagtistic

Skrub, I'm bait.

My grandfather fought for the us army in ww2. His platoon got captured by the nazis when he got to germany after walking there from Normandy. He's 90. He said the 3 day train ride to the camp was the worst because they didn't stop, it was crowded and by the end full of shit. He said the food was black bread and thay sucked too. They were put to work digging tunnels and shit and they'd do half assed jobs because they were the enemy. The Nazis were just regular soldiers, and thim and a few other pows helped dig one of their mothers out of a grave with a dozen bodies in it after seeing the guy freaking out. He came back later that night and gave them beers. The Nazis bailed like a week before they were liberated, because they knew the allies were coming. They just hung around waiting for them to get there. He was 18 at the time.

Autist, read this.

You entered a concentration camp in 1940?
Please tell me more about this, when were you 'liberated'?

Bait
Obvious
Faggot

Show your face kike.

Do you get the warm fuzzies when you're near an oven?

I'm bait autist

Did you know Anne Frank? Lol, she's a fictional character.

Dont feed the merchants' famous victim complex.

Reminder that holocaust deniers are all Jewish shills