Be honest Sup Forums

Be honest Sup Forums...
Do you know any women who have an above average taste in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFmqHiHMC1Q&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Honestly no

My girlfriend has greater knowledge of classical, blues, and trad folk than me.

Does she peg your asshole as well?

yes.

if your answer is "no" then you either don't talk to women, which is understandable, or you're approaching it with the fallacy that mirroring your own tastes is what constitutes above average taste in music.

Nope. Why?

i knew one girl that know about aphex twin, burial, have a nice life, gybe and all that shit but she was kinda like deaf, one ear doesnt hear that well or some shit so, unlucky...

Yes

a former acquaintance was into stars of lid, astrobite, grouper and arthur russell

let her

this is a great post

No, but i know a handful who think they do. Entry level shit and garbage “”indie””
I always laugh at their tast and they get mad

>I always laugh at their tast and they get mad
this guy will never get laid.
being a snob about music is one of the most unlikable things ever, kinda learned that the hard way.

>kinda learned that the hard way.
Story time?

My wife has an extremely vast knowledge of music. I always feel like a pleb around her, though I did get her into Memphis rap and Chopped and Screwed shit.

Only the ones who browse Sup Forums
Uh same goes for the guys tho

she'd have to be deaf to enjoy gybe and hanl

my girlfriend loves my music. so yes she has impeccable taste

yes

as a woman i .. nevermind

good call

good music is good music tho, right? so who cares if its entry level? this is some hipster faggotry right there in your post

Thanks for your worthless input

not an argument

She's down if I'm interested. But it's never been something I'm into.

>aphex twin, burial, have a nice life, gybe
So no?
>stars of lid, astrobite, grouper and arthur russell
So no?
>my music
So no?

met one chick who liked husker du, beat happening, ariel pink and r stevie moore.
she was an aspie though.

>Do you know any women
only my mum

The real question is there a single woman who got good taste by herself because of her passion for music instead of her listening to whatever her bf did

Be honest Sup Forums...
Do you know any women?

I used to know more girls with above average taste in music when I was in art school.
now I never talk about music with women anymore.

>implying it's not the other way around
have you ever had a gf m8?

If we're regarding anything as average or below to mean whatevers trending in mainstream pop music.... then no

Your tastes don't outweigh your faggorty.

I just want a gf, mang

I'm so scretly insecure that I judge people by their taste in music bc music is the only thing I am good at even if it is I who judge me

I barely know any men who have an above averge taste in music, what are you talking about

>peasants

>implying it's not the other way around

What kind of soyboy let's his woman change him lmao

You sound pretty closed off, user.

first month:
>"oh wow user what a sophisticated yet bizarre taste in music, please make love to all of my holes"
after about 8 months:
>"oh my god you piece of shit turn that awful noise off and let me hear my radio music if you intend to see a fraction of my reproductive organs in the next two to four weeks"

you know it be true, and that's how dads eventually stop listening to new music and will fossilize on the albums they liked when they were 20.

hey everyone we have a sociologist here

shut the fuck up mom

Sounds like your girlfriend just has greater knowledge of music than you

go outside and try to know people, you would be surprised

Honestly maybe.

He can still get laid if he's hot enough, girls don't have a lot of dignity.
Yes I do.

She was a music student. For what it's worth I know more jazz and the popular genres; country, hip hop, rock, and electronic. She had a more academic upbringing than me, but I'm finally learning my classical music from her.

Me. Fuck you.

No but I don't know any men with an above average taste in music either. I don't even have an above average taste in music

togtfo

I agree with the sentiment made. However, in terms of meeting a woman whose tastes are as far spread as mine than no. Most women I've spoken to either stick to one niche genre/style, or they dabble in lowest common denominator shit like trap/rap/pop crossover stuff.

yes

>gf is down but your not up for it
I'm unironically seething with envy

my wife has great taste, introduced me to a lot of my favorites over the years. got me posting here too

correct

My taste is better than all of yours thanks to my vagina

I know two women who are more knowledgeable about music than 99% of people I know. One even used to co-own a record store. But yeah in general most women seem to just listen to whatever is most popular at the moment.

Yeah, I know so many girls who are just chameleons who absorb whatever hobbies/interests their boyfriend at the moment has. If they date around a lot their entire identity can change 3-4 times in a single year.

Most men aren't into anything past the radio or their dadrock either desu. Have never even met a guy who knows who most of my favorite artists are and I don't listen to super obscure shit. My dad listens to AC/DC and Journey and my mom is passionate about her music and still finding new shit in her 60's. Same with me except my husband likes Queen and the 90's hip hop he grew up on, instead of AC/DC.

That's a pretty good point. I just have the convenience of having friends who introduced to me a lot of what I listen to, which obviously means they like it to.

I didn't know middle aged women used Sup Forums. Bet my musical taste is like 10,000 times more GOAT than yours though.

what are you implying?

>be snobby asshole
>everyone sees me as asshole

We'll never know user.

The ugly ones do( includes late changing transgenders). They can't rely on attraction so they're forced to make good music.

Something along the lines of smelling the greener grass.

no, well lemme think a minute.............................and no

just take it up the ass user

>t. virgin
back to r9k

>t. can't handle facts

100% guarantee you have no idea what any of that means you wouldn't post it. Boys and girls are different welcome to reality my man.

>tfw no music snob wife
The idea of having a woman more knowledgeable than me turns me on a lot. I wonder if this is what it means when women are "into smart guys".

Yes. We share albums all the time, she liked this the most

youtube.com/watch?v=eFmqHiHMC1Q&t=2s