Alright fellow Sup Forumstants, I think we can all agree our beloved Sup Forumscore is getting outdated...

Alright fellow Sup Forumstants, I think we can all agree our beloved Sup Forumscore is getting outdated. The most recent album is from 2010 or something outrageous like that. What new albums should be added?
If you guys get your shit together and agree on something i'll make the new chart.

Pic somewhat related.

honestly i could see this being considered Sup Forumscore in the future
it's been awhile since an album was so universally memed on here

Ariel Pink - Pom Pom

Do you listen to MGMT? Their early work was a little too 'Indietronica' for my taste, but when 'Congratulations' came out in 2010, I think they really came into their own - both commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of Psychedelia meshed in with the better half of their contemporaries. They've been compared to Animal Collective but I think MGMT has a far more playful, sarcastic sense of humour. In 2018, MGMT released this, Little Dark Age, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is She Works Out Too Much', a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should! Because it's not just about working out, it's about the myopic trends of social media acclimating to your own personal downfall.

honestly i could see this being considered Sup Forumscore in the future
it's been awhile since an album was so universally memed on here

Despite being a great album, Sup Forums is too polarized about it to be categorized as Sup Forumscore. Give it 5 years.
Also Sup Forumscore will always be Sup Forumscore. It will never be outdated
>inb4 someone posts a screencap of this post 20 years later when Sup Forumscore is outdated

Is Sainthood still Sup Forumscore?

get to heaven is discussed quite frequently here so if that says something

Yeah but it's been pretty short. MGMT engineering a fake make Sup Forums yellow campaign means little.

>ITT newfags thinking they can change Sup Forumscore overnight
i'm LMAOing at your life

>People with their guitars, synths and other instruments thinking music can be more besides Piano Solos

This is how you sound.
The world evolves, get used to it, oldfag

yes. pom pom is actually an excellent album.

it's really not that good, it's just synthpop

i propose visions and art angels. fantastic albums in every way.

Do everyone a god damn favor and shut your fucking stupid fucking shitter mouth and keep it fucking shut you dumb fucking grimesfag

This but unironically.

u mad, pleb? stay mad, asshole.

you too.

that analogy doesn't carry. takes more than being a meme spammed to death to become Sup Forumscore, especially some album that's only been out a week
pic related is how you sound

There are plenty of albums that are Sup Forumscore and never discussed anymore. On the other hand, there's plenty of albums that have been discussed every day for years and aren't considered Sup Forumscore though. It's just people see Sup Forumscore as sacrilegious and won't dare admit it's outdated.

honestly i could see this being considered Sup Forumscore in the future, it's been awhile since an album was so universally memed on here

>plenty of albums that have been discussed every day for years and aren't considered Sup Forumscore though
name 1 (one)

Art Angels

By that logic KPOP should be Sup Forumscore because a bunch of autists circlejerk about it everyday
Same as katawa shoujo
next

stop. art angels is not a genre like kpop, but a legit album that got a lot of praise from critics and listeners. your opinion about this album has no influence about its status. you don't have a veto right to decide what's mu/core and what's not. capisci?

jesus christ no, please stop

But Sup Forums hates grimes you piece of faggot shit and Art Angels is trash, i don't say that, is the Sup Forums hivemind.

obviously this

please go away if you can't handle those 2 masterpieces.

Do you honestly thing a band as big as MGMT needs to meme their own album on some shitty anime website? Stop being retarded

>But Sup Forums hates grimes
you were memed, retard. if mu/ really hates an artist, it doesn't post 10 threads about it daily. just how many justin bieber and nickelback threads did you see this month, autist?

I’ll propose this album since it was one of the few things everyone hated and then a year later suddenly enjoyed
I’ll third this mention.
Absolutely fucking not
Yeah and so do you. It’s not Sup Forumscore because rejects from Sup Forums think it is because of their shitty Canadian waifu

>babys first psychedelic

no.

There are dozens of threads about ironic garbage every day, the Grimes threads are a perfect example of that

woah calm your tits you grimesfag, do you know the concept of "ironically album cover spamming"? well that vomit inducing album is one of those victims, sorry to burst your bubble you despicable human being

Tame Impala is legitimately just a band that people listen to when they don't know any better

Aaaaaaaaaaa

Does anyone here even listen to this guy
I like him

lol! art angels is posted for far too long to be ironic posting. also you forgot that aa got critical acclaim. mu/ is all about chasing critically acclaimed albums. just see all mu/core versions.
also, fuck off, motherfucker.

until they drop their computer beep bloops and pick up the guitars i'm fucking done with these hipster pussies

yes

Yeezus

hes right though

>I'm so high, you're so high
>If I take another sip, then I just might die
>Take another sip then I just might lie
>Tell her what she wanna hear just to get between them thighs

not getting into it yet
I'll try when stoned

Except fans pre-Lonerism hated the album on release so how the fuck is it babby tier when it filters entry level psych listeners out?

This tbqh

I feel sad for you because Art Angels will never be Sup Forumscore. Don't worry thou most Sup Forumscore is just trash.

And the other live album obv

long season for sure

It is outdated but I’ve never once seen a good thread talking about Sup Forumscore since I started browsing in 2013, you faggots meme so much you can’t make your own opinions so Sup Forumscore is just going to stay the same forever, get used to it

The post you’re replying to is a pasta

yep

>do you think a brand as big as Microsoft needs to advertise their OS on some shitty Mongolian basket weaving forum?
According to many obvious threads on Sup Forumsband Sup Forums that would be a yes. Literally every company with ad money markets here because enthusiasts are the easiest to get money from.

TBLA - just got back from the discomfort
duster - stratosphere
grimes - visions
alex g - dsu (or trick)
ariel pink - b4 2day
macintosh +

shoulda all been mu core a long time ago

TAKEN

i don't mind it, tho. as long the album is in the spotlight, it's ok.

Have you got a problem with truly creative lyrics?

as much is I find grimes uninteresting shit, grimes is one of the most posted artists here so it would make sense to enlist it as Sup Forumscore

Currents is trash and I've never seen here anyone saying the opposite opinion

Quite representative actually, this one for sure!

Currents is a nice album. Just nice, nothing mindblowing, listening to it while high is great thou.

Yes. Although for Sup Forumscore shouldn’t it be The Mollusk?

obvious posting just in case

yeah sure why not

definitely

obviously modern vampires of the city

I support all of these too

Dedicated to Bobby Jameson > Pom Pom fucking fantanofags

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

>uninteresting shit
sad that you think this. she makes some of the most interesting music i've heard of.

not even a fantano fan, but let's be real, pom pom is superior. too many great songs to count with 'not enough violence' leading the way.

suggestions 2 remov

>itcotck
hasnt been popular here since 2012
>antlers
flavor of the month crap people mistook for Sup Forumscore 5 years ago
>daft punk
should be homework
>lift ur skinny fists
f#a#infinity is already on here and its the better album anyway
>DFA1979
why is this even on here
>mars volta
album is only soso and ATDI is enough Omar/Bixler for one chart
>the devil and god
has not aged well and there are much better entry lvl emo albums to put here (capn jazz anthology is one and its already on here)
>odelay
>not mellow gold
lol
>justice
great house album but does it really deserve to be here? their popularity has faded big time and their influence is nil
>deathconsciousness
as much as i love this record, id say same reasoning for the above album applies
>tommy
one of the most overrated albums ever. its a steaming trash pile. whos next is already here too

>hip hop section
holy shit is it trash. way too much wutang and all of its 20 years old, its a fuckin disgrace

too lazy to cover the rest but i think its a good place to start

y'all slackin'

this t b h

name a flaw

Agreed.
Kys
I think this already Sup Forumscore, if not, sub Sup Forumscore

what about this?

/thread

>remove king crimson, skinny fists and antlers from Sup Forumscore
you're a fucking madman user and you'll never have your way

or this?

oh forgot ITAOTS, also MPP,

remove embryonic and nevermind

>justice
great house album but does it really deserve to be here? their popularity has faded big time and their influence is nil
>deathconsciousness
as much as i love this record, id say same reasoning for the above album applies

What the fuck does their current popularity matter AT ALL and how the fuck is hanl less popular now than it was 6 years ago when back then it only did the rounds on places like Sup Forums whereas now people who don't even like music know about it.

What a shitty opinion, never post in this website again

who cares about fantano's opinion, every single track on pom pom bops, even fucking Jell-O

i see a lot of mainstream hip hop like pump and peep posted here could they be considered mucore?

But DTBJ is still the better album

i wholeheartedly support this

also we need the Unicorns on there too

no they can't get in the way of hidden indie classics like Radiohead, The Beatles and Kanye West

What the fuck does their current popularity matter AT ALL
is this a joke lmao

>whereas now people who don't even like music know about it
citation needed

is melodrama still relevant here?

i actually agree with embryonic, im not a huge nirvana fan but i do think they should be here. maybe in utero instead tho

;)

i beg to differ user.

maybe ur right about KC but lysf and the antlers are on their way out, no doubt about it

Well, I think it's an ok album, but Lonerism was far more interesting and I was expecting mor.

>Alright fellow Sup Forumstants, I think we can all agree our beloved Sup Forumscore is getting outdated.
Sup Forumscore doesn't work like that you fucking newfag. That's like saying "Roman history is getting outdated." Sup Forumscore as a chart represents in one picture, the entire history of Sup Forums. If you don't understand it you're a newfag