Has any movie he's ever reviewed been worse than the one's he's made...

Has any movie he's ever reviewed been worse than the one's he's made? Like do any of them come close to being as cancerous and unenjoyable as To Boldly Flee?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/TheNostalgiaCritic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know the answer is no

No, although maybe if he reviewed After Last Season he could have the pleasure of reviewing something worse than his creations.

To be fair many of the films he reviews are given a far bigger budget than what he has. That isn't an excuse for his poor understanding of filmmaking though.

His face looks photoshopped in and he was actually in that photo.

The pain in his eyes

You have to admire his ambition. He thought he could make movies with no experience at all, because he has watched a lot of movies. He was willing to put himself on display to the world (read: a few thousand people online) and wasn't ashamed of himself. Normal people would be glad to have some shame in that situation, but still, it's almost admirable. Nothing ventured nothing gained- but in this case it was ventured and still nothing gained.

To be fair he's reviewed his own films, so "yes" in some sense.

nah, he's just brutally depressed

the deadest eyes I've ever seen

He did gain something though: more love from his autistic fans.

Seriously, they talk of Doug Walker like he's a modern day Renaissance man or something.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/TheNostalgiaCritic
This is what they think of his humor.

She's so greasy, wow.

Also, I don't know who to feel bad for in this situation. But who am I to judge?

implying she isn't into watching him fuck the "actresses" on his show and fangirls at cons

I doubt Douge fucks anyone. He seems like the kind that wouldn't want to fuck anyone.

Stop giving this retard attention.

>actresses
that lesbian meatball?
>fangirls at cons
fanwhales at cons?

He's obviously into Leviathans. It runs in the family.

At least Douge can hit 1 million views for vids now and then.

The Spoon toils away in live streams for 300 people at most, and he's being buried in medical debt.

Remember when ChannelAwesome was cool?

The Linkara one is somehow even worse. And take a look at Todd in the Shadows' page for MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

>The Running Gag on his Twitter of "Kali is too small" (his and Lindsay's dog.) According to him, owning a dog is Serious Business.
The Channel autists like him and Spoony love dogs for some reason.

>She's so greasy, wow
I hate to defend her but this is literally why actresses wear foundation even when they're trying to look like they're wearing no makeup. Flash photography and spotlights aren't a fair reflection of what your eye sees but cameras require more ambient light than the human eye.

That being said, she needed to take better care of her skin that day.

Jesus Christ even Doug can do better than that

tv tropes is something else

His fucking eyes though. What went so wrong?

>Like do any of them come close to being as cancerous and unenjoyable as To Boldly Flee?

Haven't seen To Boldly Flee, but the first half of Kickassia gave me Leukemia and Hepatitis C

The Christmas Tree was much much worse.

She's got $$$$$$$$.
Yeah, they love Channel Awesome and blog every minutia of an episode. They have tropes about literally anything. Like what hat Douge was wearing in episode 50 or whatever.

Can't even smile properly. Her upper lip is a straight line.

That's because his live streams suck ass. He barely even talks in them. For a guy who can rant for an hour about any random subject he sure is a bad streamer.

To Boldy Flee will kill you on the spot then