What is his best album?

What is his best album?

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol7/apink.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pomf pomf

Pom Pom, House Arrest, and Bobby Jameson are his best albums, but pretty much everything is great. Worn Copy is up there as well.

Little Dark Age

Old discography - Lover Boy > The Doldrums > House Arrest > Worn Copy > Scared Famous > FF
New discography - Dedicated to Bobby Jameson > Before Today > Pom Pom > Mature Themes

Hands down.

its too hard to choose desu

pom pom

ya dudette lol

DTBJ up there: finally some good taste, Sup Forums.
I'd go either with that or House Arrest.

This

Posted this in another thread

If i am honest with myself none of his music is good and was only reflective of a wasted, nihilistic time in my life.

enemy's,
Don't have the time

kill youre self

I didn’t know Chris Chan made music

Driftwood

Soyboy trustie from l.a. suburbs

scaruffi says it's mature themes, but he's wrong, right guys?
scaruffi.com/vol7/apink.html

art angels

Almost every song on DTBJ is relistenable so I choose that with Worn Copy as runner up.

That Italian kike is literally wrong about everything especially on modern music, who cares what he thinks? He’d rather write poorly sourced liberal propaganda articles then actually enjoy and critically analyze music.

>CHAD pink
>Soyboy
please. Ariel is an alpha who identifies as a beta. The amount of shit he has said and done is enough to make a nu male die of a heart attack. Ariel is the last true music figure with the punk ethos.
Scaruffi is a retard tbqh

true

without Ariel pink and stevie R moore the whole bedroom pop genera wouldn't exist.

That would be a bad thing how?

Your favorite albums are probably influenced by them.

NIGGAS IFFY UH

Worn Copy or maybe The Doldrums

His best albums are house arrest, Pom Pom, dedicated to bobby Jameson, Mature themes, scared famous, the doldrums, before today, and lover boy

you never liked his music in the first place

lmao just admit that Ariel Pink is probably the greatest pop artist of the last 2 decades

every time people chat shit he just btfos them

sup ariel

sup Marcel

has he posted at all in the last 5 years?

i like it

No idea but that dude hates Ariel, and every time I see his reasoning, it makes me think that Ariel probably stole his gf or something

i recognize a true talent when i hear it. he has it

Is it the same guy who posts a bunch of links of music Ariel "stole"?

I doubt it's Marcel himself but I've seen those posts and I've never seen such pathetic ripoff claims in my life

the doldrums

this

ignorant statement, there's decades of bedroom pop before them. Spin the Sky Girl comp to take a peak behind the veil

moore has been recording since the 60's pal

but yeah it's not like bedroom pop was invented by stevie