/FFG/ FANTASY FOOTBALL GENERAL

Previous thread 78023699

Type of league
Number of people in the league

Give advice, pls no bully

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ppr-cheatsheets.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ESPN now has Gore (@ Rams) projected to narrowly outscore Kareem Hunt (@ NE) this week in one of my leagues

Should I fall for this meme?

How did I do spuh?

10 ppr

QB: passing tds worth 6 points, INTs only -1 point, 20 yards passing per point

God no

Didn't think so, just kinda panicing a bit because I have no Mike Evans..

8th time posting this and you still don't have a starting receiver in a 10 team league

What do you think guys? NFL projection has me going 7-7 with a 12% chance at winning it all

10 team standard league w/ the 3rd pick

league notes
>that guy with the full eagles team
>that guy who drafted tom brady 2nd ovr
>that guy who drafted the jets def with the 1st pick
>that guy who dropped mike evans from his team to waivers

Anyone else in that 16-team Sup Forums league? I think I nailed it. Y'all are fucked.

This guy is.

Praying my starters stay healthy, my bench is a disaster

Everyone's bench is bad in 16-team. I got some good sleepers in there though.

post team

Give me the skinny here /ffg/. Who wins

If I can pull off a couple wins to start the season, that would be great. Then I get Martin and Snead back. That lineup will be dope. Bench is full of quality dice rolls.

12 team PPR with 2 keepers, what do you boys think?

bottom team

Bottom, especially in PPR.

16 teams
PPR

r8 m8.

Also, im thinking to trade one or two WR's for Dalvin Cook. Should i do it?

Going to be tough to do with those Rbs honestly

That meme is cancer

Lambo? Sorry Oldhoe, there's a Younghoe in town.

Indeed. But Hill gets the start week 1, Burkhead gets the start week 1. Might work out.

Yeah already made that switch but didn't update the screenshot, can't believe ESPN even had him as an available player already

Need to know which of these to start in a .5 point ppr league with no bonuses for yard or anything. Matt Forte, Tyler Lockett, Tyler Eifert, or Tyrell Williams.

Right now I'm thinking of going with Lockett but Eifert can easily post a huge game with his redzone targets, he might also go down on the first play though.

Eifert is who I'd be putting my money on

R8 my shit, I was lucky enough to nab the last pick. Anyhow
>just a league with my dorm floor
>8 person league

Oh it's a PPR league. Sorry about it being sideways, it's a mobile upload.

League size and scoring at the bottom of each team. How did I do this draft season senpaitachi?

Not only do I live on the east coast of Florida, I have Mike Evans and Devante Parker.

Tfw my week 1 opponent drafted Hurricane Irma

Good luck friend, I'm hoping a hurricane makes it up to NY again. I have doubts though.

Would you trade Sammy Watkins for Run DMC next week? My RBs are weak (starting TyMo and Forte week 1) and I have Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker on my bench. Should I propose the trade now or wait until after Watkins plays?

I would, but good luck getting it accepted

For an 8 man league I don't love it. Montgomery should be solid for ppr as long as he picks up where he left off. Gronk is always a glass cannon with his injury history. Tyreek I expect a drop off this year since he and Kelce are the only proven threats in KC right now. I like the Carlos Hyde pick though, I figure he finishes the season easily as a top 10 RB. Brandon Marshall will be fun to see how he handles not being the best WR on his team for once.

All in all it's not bad but I'm willing to be others drafted much better teams. 6/10

Yeah totally but this was my first time playing and I'm still new to follow other teams besides my home team (Giants). I'm not expecting stellar results but hopefully I do okay.

First draft is the hardest. My first draft I had the 1 all pick and went with Vick after his monster season return after prison. Fantasy gets you to watch more teams and you learn more players as a result.

I'd make the offer but the DMC owner is gonna have to be a fan of Watkins for it to work. I don't know many people in fantasy who still trust sammy at this point.

Somebody offering me Donte Moncrief and Robert Kelley for Jamison Crowder and Matt Stafford pic related is my starters I definitely want to say no but a little part of me wants Robert Kelley. (My rb2 right now is McFadden but with the Zeke shit he's benched)

Your team sucks. Probably do it. It gives you an RB at least.

10 man standard, im picking 5, brown johnson bell and julio will be gone.

Am I insane for wanting AJ over Beckham and Evans?

Its a 14 man league my teams not that bad

.5PPR Pick two
Woodhead vs Cincy
Jeremy Hill vs Bal
Zay Jones vs Jets
Moncrief vs Ram
Blount vs Skins

Was leaning Woodhead and Hill. But Zay Jones was also in consideration

Haven't done a fresh draft in a league that size in a few years (if you mean the keeper league that drafted last night, I was in that last year but had the benefit of keepers obviously).

My team is pretty bad. I guess I can't complain too much due to draft size and the fact that I was pick 15, but I have DeMarco Murray and Doug Baldwin I guess.

Is that what he's been focusing on instead of America?

i like him over evans but its a tossup with obj

8-team Standard. 4th overall pick. Extra starting QB and WR for teams.

I chose Jordy over OBJ / Julio Jones because he's my boy. I've moved Ezekiel into the Flex spot since he's available for game 1. I'm thinking about trying to swing 2 of my QBs to a team with absolute garbage QBs to potentially get a better third WR. Any thoughts?

pls pick for me

Your team looks okay... What's with that kicker?

10 man PPR and Point per Rushing Attempt

Based Carr
Lucky Leonard Fournette
Shady McCoy
Tad Girly
Derrick Henry
Davante Adams
Larry Fitz
Jason Witten
Evan Engram
PATS D/ST
Chargers D/ST
A Kicker

What will happen bros?

>point per rushing attempt

With those 3 RBs you should be pretty solid if you're getting a full point per rush.

Forgot Davante Parker
Kasen Williams
Chris Hogan
Adrian Peterson

I know. Idk how it's gonna be. My league manager made that rule at the 11th hour like a cunt

That sounds like a league full of idiots, fuck

I'm lucky my brother has been playing for years and was able to help me with some picks. We'll be watching red one over the weekend.

This. All three will be running into brick walls repeatedly.

Pick a TE now that Brate is out

Ebron
Fiedorwicz
Miller
Cook
Fleener

Nah man your team is straight cheeks

Is this a money league? Can I join and make some money?

Devalve

I'd say Zay Jones. He is supposedly going to be the go-to WR on the Bills since they have literally zero passing game, but having LeSean McCoy just makes them a super run-heavy offense to begin with. They've gotta throw to someone though and I think Jones will be that guy a majority of the time.

I'd say all of your drafts were pretty successful. I really like Joe Mixon and Kareem Hunt as rookie breakouts like Zeke was last year but it is just so hard to predict stuff like that. Overall I'd say you did really well.

Pretty good draft in my opinion considering it is 16 teams. I'm a huge fan of Andy Dalton and I think he is really underrated, he had a great season 2 years ago and was still fairly reliable last season despite nearly everyone on his offense suffering from injuries. OBJ is amazing for PPR too.

Good draft but you better hope your RBs stay healthy because you're pretty anemic on receivers. Bell and Howard are awesome though and they should be able to make up a lot of points to cover for the lack of WRs depth. Hopefully Luck can connect with TY Hilton a lot this year but he is injured for the first week.

Stream option, you liking Dalton vs BAL or Palmer @ DET?

12 team ppr

TY Hilton minus Luck vs the Steelers

Or

Zay Jones Debut as Bills number 1 or 2 vs the Jets

I'd say go for Dalton. He's a good QB who has all of his weapons back from injury that he didn't have last year, and even without them he did pretty well for the most part. Carson Palmer is good too but I feel like Arizona is going to lean even more on rushing with David Johnson this year.

Both are great options though.

Why?

The Steelers have not been good against TEs, Kizer is a young QB who is going to favor the TE, Devalve is the #1 TE

My bad TY is playing the Rams

>who will be the years biggest bust?
>who will be the biggest breakout star?

Wanted YOUNGHOE KOO and literally just took the next highest kicker by projected points. Carolina's offense ain't bad either.

Then I learned there's still a competition going between Gano and Butker so I guess I'll see who wins that.

Way to show your asshurt, libtard.

Okay this guy got fucked over by the week 1 bye and is offering me this trade

David Johnson,winston and Terrance west for
Matt ryan,Joe mixon and Todd Gurley

its a 2 qb league and i have tom brady and alex smith already should i take it?

>Bust
Dak

>Breakout Star
Goof

Fleener

someone just offered me Crabtree and Cousins for Rodgers and Prosise. Should I do it bros?

You sure got him

Is it fun or is it not?

His projected points are 0 bro lol

advice would be good

>my Evans is out
>my Snead is out
>my Jacquizz is out
>my Martin delayed
>Their Zeke is in

I think keep DJ desu plus Mixon could be a bust and who fucking knows which Todd Gurley is gonna show up this year. DJ is a guarantee

Crabtree wouldn't really upgrade your starting lineup (plus you got Diggs on the bench, who is also superior). Cousins would be a downgrade. Don't do it.

I see that bruh. Gano is probably going to win the job so I'll just switch them. No biggie :^)

>Still projeted to lose by over 10 points

that's what I was thinking as well. I'm curious to see how Tates year is gonna go. Thanks user

I doubled up on the Martin/Snead suspension train too:
Don't worry about the first few weeks. All part of the long-term plan. If you get a win, that's just gravy.

I-m being offered Michael Thomas for Ty Montgomery, I think it=s too good to be true, but is there something im not seeing?

>2th pick in a 10 team PPR draft
>David Johnson is being kept

wat do? assuming the first guy takes le'veon, should i just take a WR (antonio/julio/obj) or get lesean before all the good HBs are gone when it comes back around?

i mean i'd take that in a heartbeat

montgomery could break out, he's still only 24. i'd take thomas tho, breezus loves stat padding

standard scoring

Diggs or Martavis Bryant this week? Both have pretty great matchups. I'm leaning towards Bryant because I'm a Steelers fan but I also feel like Pittsburgh might just blow Cleveland out in the first half, limiting his upside, while the Vikings will probably be throwing all game to keep up with New Orleans.
thoughts?

Michael Thomas has a real shot at falling within the top 3 WRs this year. Good deal 4U

I would take Brown or Julio and then probably go RB/RB, depending on what's left

I always advocate tier-based drafting, so in your case I'd take the best WR over a 2nd tier RB. Use this: "fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ppr-cheatsheets.php"

Take Michael Thomas.

No, not a good trade for you.

>bust
David Johnson
>breakout
Crowell

Both are shitshows of situations but if I had to take either of those, T.Y.

Dalton

I like Ebron as a sleeper TE but Fleener has a better offense

While I believe that Green will lead the league in fantasy scoring, his floor is lower. I tend to draft risk-averse so I avoid players like that. Go with OBJ.

>fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ppr-cheatsheets.php

thx senpai

I see what you're saying but Tomlin has never struck me as a dude who ever lays off the gas even when they're up. Ben will still go deep when they're up 21+ - I say Martavis

Fair point. My gut says Martavis anyway, I am buying into the hype 100%

Damn bro we think alike. I draft based on tiers and I nabbed the crow in all three of my drafts. I also liked ebron. Dafuq bro are you me?

Great minds think alike senpai

Looking for a little advice fellas

First my 2 QB .5 pot league - Pick 2
Big Ben
Alex Smith
Trevor Simien

Pick 1:
Jordan Matthews
Jeremy Maclin
Adam Thielen

Standard league - pick 3 (1 wr, 1 RB, 1 flex)
Mike Wallace
Jordan Matthews
Donte Moncrief
C.J. Anderson
Carlos Hyde

He's the one I was leaning towards, though i do have ebron stashed as well

That's comfy bro. I feel much more comfy about my drafts now.