Convince me not to kill myself Sup Forums

Convince me not to kill myself Sup Forums.

Nope, do it faggot the world is better off without your weak self

If you are, go out with a bang! You'll gain lots of notoriety after you shoot yourself when you're done with everyone else.

why?

quit being a fag and dont listen to the internet

kill yourself and start a new life now

This. OP you live in the best place on earth to be able to go out with a bang. Make it count and maybe you'll be granted immortality in the history books. Go out like a winner.

are you going to hang yourself?
i'm currently trying to dehydrate myself to death because i can't bring myself to do anything proactive

I can't imagine being in such a shitty situation I'd want to kill myself. There's always got to be some option, right? Like, fuck it all and go live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere or something.

Kek

Stream it or GTFO

JUST DO IT

Remove kebab or kill hillary first

Well i'm not a regular on this website but think about your family and try to think how devastated they would be. If you kill yourself you would not only die but hurt the ones who care about you.

We can kill ourselves together, OP. I've been thinking about it too.

Can do

*unzips pants*

If you die, the communists win

Mgs5 chapter 3

I can't.

vote for Trump first

Why?

>1 post by this ID

RIP we couldn't save him

End your suffering now. It will only get worse.

The fact that you're posting on here means that you're not going to do it. Either you're shiposting for a fucked up laugh, or you don't really want to kill yourself, you just want someone to pay attention to you.

If you really wanted to kill yourself, you would have already done it, or you'd be in the process of doing it, not posting on fucking Sup Forums going "Hurr hurr! I'm really gonna do it this time, u guize!"

I have dealt with suicide problems in the past and it literally never occurred to me to beg Sup Forums to convince me not to do it, I just drank and thought about it for a bit. I got over it by re-evaluating my situation, purging the people who were toxic from my life, and making steps towards bettering my current situation.

Either get off this board because I'm tired of seeing these low-effort shitposts, better yourself and get over this low point in your life (Get a better job, get a GF, whatever you need to do,) or just get it the fuck over with and do the world a favor in disposing of yourself.

If your life is truly fucking shit and always has been, I don't think that anyone here genuinely wants to prolong your suffering, but before making this permanent call, why don't you tell us what brought you to this point so that you'll get a relatively large sample of opinions on whether it's warranted, whether you need support or whether you're just a big baby. Genuine request.

You only get to live once user. Shitty or not, we have to deal with the cards we're dealt.

If you kill yourself the Jews win