Why there's fucking sex in every episode of this fucking show?

Why there's fucking sex in every episode of this fucking show?

They make look as easy as you were going outside and getting some pussy every day.

I can tell just from that post that you're white

>Virginfag detected

Head to the farm and find the hottest pig

>Its another Hes to young to remember when AIDS was only for gay men and hemophiliacs episode

millennial detected

But user, it is that easy

It is funny that the "degenerate generation" has less sex with fewer partners than their parents and grandparents

More like why is a man getting cucked in every episode.

If you can't go out and get some pussy everyday you're just too pleb for this kino. You're not one of us.

So this is an average number of sex partners? And you're comparing a generation that still has 19 year olds to a generation that's in their 50s-70s on that front? It's surprising that Millenials are only a couple behind; by the time they're their grandparents age they'll have double

because it's a common everyday thing when you go outside, you fat virgin fuck
>tfw getting laid almost daily

1. Go outside
2. Talk to girls
3. Profit

The study was actually weighted to adjust for each generation at age 25

Because it has no substance. It's just more Jewish trash.

You don't know what Millenials are.

because back then even nerds gets laid.

>muh sand-merchant boogey man

This episode was fucking gay, the entire netflix season wasn't up to the standard of the previous seasons.

>Dude interracial dyke lmao
> WRITING

The holocaust was an inside job

>dude samfagging lol

you just gotta be yourself my dude, it'll happen to you like it did for all of us

What show are you talking about?

Yeah we know youre all autustic shutins who never get laid. Thats not something to be proud of retard.

My mum told me this and to have good manners and I got a girlfriend. This actually works.

It happened to me finally at age of 24 but soon I noticed that I had always gripped my dick too hard while masturbating, and pussy didn't feel literally anything. Relationship also started to feel like a burden after two weeks so I just broke up and returned to beating my meat and smoking weed every day.

Sex ain't worth it, well maybe if you run into a real cutie

>This episode was fucking gay

Really? I didn't notice the major lesbian plot

No u

Is there lesbian sex in this episode?

Based Greatest Generation

More like hilarious waves crashing on a shore euphemism then pillow talk

Baby boomers already had sexual partners when they were 11? Jesus Christ no wonder they have more sex than other generations

1 more year to wizardhood for me lads

Best of luck lad, patricianhood is nearly there

>AIDS, Hemophiliacs and heroin addicts

Fix that for you

>be a sad sack in bed because you never had too much experience and you spent your young years fighting european wars
>come home to your unsatisfied wife, have a lousy sexual life and raise kids in an unloved house just because it's what you have to do
>become a depressive alcoholic who spends money on underage hookers while your wife porks the mailman
>"based"

virgin genocide when?

>C'mon, boys! We gotta make this land safe for Islam!

Why is there only one (you) then ?

Nice shillin braaaah. Seems like you gave up posting about Black mirror these were short lived, like what 1 week after the release everybody already got bored by this jewish bullcrap

Crap that Sup Forums tricked you into watching : the show

Bronn and the teenage pedophile was the only good episode (only watched season 3)

it's a bit better in the earlier seasons, but i'm with you, season 3 was garbage

>They make look as easy as you were going outside and getting some pussy every day.

for some guys it is tho

they way men crave after hot women, women also crave after handsome guys

most 4channers are pasty nerds so they can't imagine it, but every single hot girl you see lusts after some guys and they could fuck her at a moments notice

the only thing that keeps these guys from fucking new girls everyday is logistics

feels bad not being chad

You've almost made it, bro. I'm five years away myself. Post about how sick your spells are so I can see if it's worth the weight.

women don't crave handsome guys they crave literal models or just confident guys that look like anything. I get told I'm handsome a lot but I never really bother with women so sleep with a couple of people a year at most. All you really need to do is be confident and make a bit of effort to get laid regularly - oh and go out all the time and learn to take rejection.

for good looking guys thats how easy it is