ITT: TV-Crushes you have that would hate you in real life

ITT: TV-Crushes you have that would hate you in real life.

I'll start. This bitch would hate me and think I was pathetic. I am legitimately in love with her though.

My guess is every TV star above my number, which is basically all of them.

Like the First post best post
But I don't think that she would hate me I think she would be indifferent/Uninterested about me like the girl IRL

>double posting Emma

What has she even done lately?

She's getting into JUST territory if you ask me.

>List of people user would fuck

OP says CRUSH you retard. That's more specific.

to be fair Im sure that most women would find you pathetic. dont beat yourself up.

i liked her as ma ma. guess it was the short black hair

Fuck off autismo.

>implying she wouldn't call you pathetic and make you lick her feet but really care for you and not show it.

well tbf cersei hates everyone and thinks everyone is pathetic. she only likes herself.

Forgot to post my girl

Anyone would think that Diane Kruger or Michelle Pfeiffer would get the role as Cersei Lannister but we got Lena. Ok. Fuck D&D

Bump

>to be fair
is there a more reddit way to start a post?

>my girl

I can dream user. Its all I have left.

>What has she even done lately?
Scream Queens ended two weeks ago senpai

>Dany-fag detected

>You will never be Joffrey and go straight from crossbowing whores in the Royal Bedchamber to feet licking and cuddles in the Queen's Bedchamber.

I am literally choking up with frustration and regret, bros.

Diane Kruger is fucking boring. Cersei smashes every scene she's in.

>Michelle Pfieffer
Right, because they turned down Tom Cruise for the role of Jon Snow and Septon Unella was going to be played by fucking Dame Judie Dench.

Its a tv show, you retard.

>literally what?

I bet she looks back on Hotel For Dogs like it was her glory days. What a washed up bitch.

>TV-Crushes you have that would hate you in real life

Can we make this thread less shitty by talking about the characters and not their actors?

Here's my pick. Would have zero time for me.

It is about the characters. Just the ones that, if they were real, and they met you, they would hate you.

Am I too late?

>I don't think I could treat her mean enough to make her like me

she'd probably kill me just for coming near her

she was way hotter in TSCC tbqh

I've always had the biggest crush on Lena and the fact she plays an unrelenting bitch in that show just makes her more attractive to me.

My bad. I'm a lazy shit with no motivation and she's a highly trained person that's easily set on goals.

I hate dadrock, which is basically all he listens to

Either way she only has eyes for Buffy.

She should kill you for being stupid enough to choose literally the 3rd cutest girl in that show.

>This is all that is left of Cersei-posting.

This time 6 months ago the thread would have 404'd from all the Cersei pics in ten minutes.

Yeah but she likes Banner, and he's a fuck up.

Do you happen to be super naturally talented at at least one thing? Coz if so, you could probably have a shot.

crushes aren't just about looks user, otherwise I would have chosen Aphrodite

something about Callisto's batshit insane violent personality makes me hard as diamonds

She looks like a lesbian without the Aryan princess wig. Stop it.

She would beat me down hard, but oh fuck I want.

the Aryan princess wig is exactly what makes her look like a dyke, you stop it

Na. I'm very average at lots of things. Also Banner can turn into a shredded green dude and I'm just skinny fat.

Is man drama TV? It's on tv.

I'd be just another pathetic normie to her, but gosh dang is she a beaver cutie.

Really?? Is a tv show. Damn I had no clue. Also the Cersei character is wrong. She is all charming at the beginning, then her bitchy side comes more clear. Lena is ugly as shit and Cersei is described as beautiful. Also Anthony Hopkins was cast in a recent tv show. Fucking fanboy

I like Lena Headey but Cersei should have looked more like this

Czeched

Lita was always my WWEfu.

Anthony Hopkins is a whore.

What you said about Lena being ugly doesn't even make sense. Its like you're speaking a different language. You're so much of a faggot that its affecting your ability to communicate.

>bland bimbo

Show Cersei has personality. She is formidable. She would tear this chick in half.

Besides, this barbie type girl would look weird in GOT where the rest of the female actress have that unique.....british...... look.

But Cersei is a mommyfu, so kill yourself.

>"How do you want your female, user?"
>"Male."

>Anthony Hopkins is a whore.

Man I usually really like this guy but sometimes the stuff he shows up in throws me off guard.

How does that even work? The huge blonde hair is pretty and girly and rich-looking.

Short scraggy hair sucks, it shows that she lives a life of pragmatism instead of leisure and vanity.

Its dyke-tier.

Cersei is supposed to be a bimbo, this is in the books

His whole career since the late 90's has basically been Orson Welles' Champagne/Frozen Peas advertisement phase.

this is not legitimate love though, it's very far from it, hopefully you will experience it one day

No, she's supposed to be conventionally attractive, which Lena qualifies for.

She's also supposed to belong to the most arrogant aristocratic family in Westeros.

That Aphrodite actress looks like she stepped straight off a cheap sitcom set in malibu. She's pretty, but she's clearly trash.

the huge blonde hair clashes with her face and makes her look mannish, and she simply looks better with dark hair. It's about the aesthetic, and has nothing do with some bullshit like "pragmatism vs vanity"

>not legitimate love

Cersei Lannister:
(believing the battle is lost) Shh. Calm, my sweet.

Tommen Baratheon:
They're still fighting.

Cersei Lannister:
No one's going to hurt you. I'll tell you a story. You know the one about the mother lion and her little cub; they lived in the woods.

Tommen Baratheon:
The Kingswood.

Cersei Lannister:
Yes, my love. In the Kingswood lived a mother and her cub. She loved him very much, but there were other things that lived in the woods. Evil things.

Tommen Baratheon:
Like what?

Cersei Lannister:
Like stags.

Tommen Baratheon:
Stags aren't evil. They only eat grass.

Cersei Lannister:
And wolves. They could hear them crying in the night, and the cub was frightened. His mother said, you are a lion, my son. You mustn't be afraid, for one day all the beasts will bow to you. You will be king. All the stags will bow, all the wolves will bow, the bears in the north and the foxes of the south, all the birds in the sky and the beasts in the sea. They will all come to you, little lion, to rest a crown upon your head. And the cub said, will I be strong and fierce like my father? Yes, said his mother. You will be strong and fierce, just like your father. (takes out a bottle of poison) I will keep you safe, my love. (brings the poison to Tommen's lips) I promise you. (seconds before Tommen drinks the poison, Lannister and Tyrell soldiers burst into the throne room, along with Tywin Lannister and Loras Tyrell) Father! (drops the poison)

Tywin Lannister:
The battle is over; We have won!

>Lita
Mmmmm. When I was in jr highschool...

It's been a while since I read the book, but I do distinctly remember her being described as a blonde bombshell type. Headey is pretty for sure, but hardly fits that descriptor.

Anyway I don't even know why I'm arguing about this because I don't even like the show

I say that the clashing face/hair combo (which is pretty true) makes the hair stand out more, for its bigness and blondeness, emphasising her GOAT Aryan genetics.

>Doesn't like the show
>Clicked on a Cersei thread

it's a thread about TV crushes, which I've had more than my fair share of

>being so retarded that you have virtual crush
Fucking hell,you are idiot Op.

What illegal schoolboy church choir calendar is this from?

>Shitskin grammar
>Doesn't appreciate Cersei
>PennandTeller.jpg

rude