Other urls found in this thread:

teespring.
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/eu-cash-fails-win-hearts-minds-cornwall/
youtube.com/watch?v=ebI4-DmNs1A
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Pic related is about the 4 of the latest polls, all done after Orlando and after Hillary secured he nomination and Obama's explicit endorsement:

> CBS (ended 13-06): Both Trump and Clinton lost 4% comparing to the previous CBS poll. Thus this poll continued Clinton +6 (still within the margin of error of 4%).

> Rasmunssen (ended 15-06): Clinton gained 2% from the previous Rasmunssen poll, Trump gained 1%. Thus Trump's disadvantage increased by 1% to go to Clinton +5 on this poll (within the margin of error of 3%).

Then, the most recent polls:

> Monmouth (ended 19-06): Clinton lost an 1% from the previous Monmouth poll, Trump gained 3%. Thus Trump's disavantage was reduced by 2% to go to Clinton +8 on this poll (barely outside the 3,7% margin of error).

And then the most amazing result of them all:

> CNN (ended 19-06): ** Clinton dropped a staggering 7% ** from the previous CNN poll, that, added to Trump's 1% increase reduces Trump's disavantage in 8% to make this poll Clinton +5 (well within the 3,5% margin of error).

Three things that are notable:

> 1) Despite of all the dirty and malediction thrown at Trump in the past two weeks he is not only not dropping in the polls (as the shill much like to imply) but is actually rising and rapidly approaching Clinton's numbers.

> 2) Despite clinching the nomination (June 7), being officially endorsed by Obama (June 9) and being endorsed by Oprah (June 16) Hillary not only is not rising in the polls but is actually dropping, keeping position at best.

> 3) Despite of all that the media is actually talking about how Trump is dropping at the polls and silent about how it is actually Hillary that is dropping or, at best, failing to rise.

In a future post I am going to explain how, by combining polls by different pollsters and methodologies the media gives the impression of a permanent cycle of drop in the polls followed by a rapid rise and fabricate the controversies they need to keep their lights on

Reminder a Hillary supporter just admitted on Fox that Hillary is crooked

We love our awoos don't we folks?

I love you m8

also when is interview?

why is he so great lads?

SOROS SHELL COMPANY MOVING RAPEFUGEES INTO YOUR TOWN RIGHT NOW

ONE OF THE DESTINATIONS LISTED IN THIS RELEASE IS TWIN FALLS, SITE OF A GANGRAPE OF A DISABLED LITTLE GIRL

WATCH THIS SPACE

btw, if you guys want me to STFU about charts and the dishonest media just say the word.

AWOOOOO

>Trump sends out email reminding people to vote in primary
>Gets sent to spam box

Anybody else have this happen?

Awoovment!
teespring.
com/donald-trump-2016-awooooment#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

>also when is interview?

sometime this hour

trump with clinton eyes and sanders mouth

The best awoos, let me tell you. The dishonest media - the most dishonest people I've met - they never report on our awoos. And I'll tell you this, when I take office there will be free awoos for everyone.

Firelord. Michael Savage came out in support of the old campaign manager and said Manafort's a dehumanizing factor which is the opposite of what caused his popularity (trump's).
So once again Washington's a compete fucking waste and I continue to be disappointed.

Trump already lost. Turns out you can't fund a campaign with penny donations from unemployed supporters on government support.

fucking republicucks should buckle up and support Trump already

nah portubro, your work is appreciated

>Manafort has taken control of the Trump Campaign

>Liberals think this is bad for Trump

kek
hey as long as they stick around
no idea for some reason he just wants to help
naw its alright thanks for charts
ah alright tanks

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/eu-cash-fails-win-hearts-minds-cornwall/

We have the best awooo posters!

@78086985
Jeb!, we know it's you paying off that 100m you lost.

they will but they will also bitch about him till the very end

I find it kind of weird that you misspelled Sanders

We're not berniebabies. We like seeing the numbers (and honest interpretations of them).

Why would they? They were never Republicans to begin with. Trump has done us a service by getting all the shills to out themselves so they can be promptly removed from office.

i am getting real sick of you people. I have been extremely polite and I have been called names. This place is not a very good safe space

No thank you.

I would rather live in a nation where Awoos can be earned.

I'm almost through the Kybalion, and I've finished the Power of Positive Thinking, so I can become high energy on my own more easily after a few more years of training.

>Michael Savage

What do you mean YOU PEOPLE you fucking nigger?

>that fucking crowd watching The Cunt speak today

How she isn't pelted with rotten tomatoes and cabbage everywhere she goes is beyond me

As far as I'm concerned, if enough of these faggots vote for her, they deserve all the death and destruction they get

Thank fucking Lord Kek she'll lose, though

You know, in all seriousness, Hillary really isn't good at giving speeches

>you can't fund a campaign with penny donations from unemployed supporters on government support
What makes you think Bernie's supporters are going to donate?

creepy!

>Reince defended Trump again

Is he the only based GOP elite? My opinion on him has really 180'd.

On sat radio so delayed, when is interview! Dobbs is teasing us, REEEE

Good shit

Ribbit

youtube.com/watch?v=ebI4-DmNs1A

Manafort is like some gangster from Goodfellas

>He isn't a #ShillforHill

what the fuck are you talking about

never thought I would see the day that the commies are thrilled about their party's candidate spending the most money

>he thinks those hillary crowds aren't vetted to be only hillary shills

>He isn't #MentallyHill

is that gmail....send this info to hannity...

He doesn't want to be thrown out.

Does anyone have that art portrait of Trump with the big dick?

of course why else does she not talk as much her whole campaign is based around other people doing her job

lets not use the n-word ok? And I mean that you people are hateful, derogatory, and killing america. - light being

>He's not #WorkingTheMillForHill

Whatever faggot. You're still king autismo no matter how dumb Washington can be.

Just a heads up fellas, Sup Forums is burning this bitch down

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

#It'sNotARaid

The crowd doesn't want to be found suicided in the convention center after a commercial break

>The Donald is coming to Ireland later this month

Well, does anyone have that art portrait of Trump with the big dick?

Whoever spends the most, wins. That's a straight up fact in every single American election. It's never not been true. I wish it wasn't, but them's the facts. Every winning candidate going back decades was the candidate that spent the most money. Which is why Obama rejected public campaign money, so he could raise more on his own and win. Romney took the public money which comes with harsh spending limits and he lost.

I dont know what his game is tho

GUYS

BUY MYPILLOW

that pillow sure looks comfy

>Dem strategist just fucked up bad on Fox Biz
>Good thing Hillary is running against someone as crooked as she is
>Core dump / Rubio glitch
>Uh, crookeder
>Glitch / hiccup
>Uh

>Dies

Wew, you nigglets better protect him

Will IRA defend Trump from Muslims who swim across from London?

[insert smug Azula picture]

So what? We downboat it to oblivion and that's all?
That's not much tbf
Btw what is that supposed to be anyway?

The guy who created that damn pillow used to hang out with Prince believe it or not

Each winning candidate didn't have $1 billion+ in free press either. He doesn't need to spend as much as Hillary to get the press/media putting his shit out there.

COMFY DOBBS/TRUMP INTERVIEW ON NOW

>segmentation fault

TRUMP INTERVIEW NOW

Trump on Fox Biz
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/

No matter how hard Hillary fucks up or however many corpses are unearthed, nothing ever seems to stick.

Drumpf has written a lot of books on business
They all seem to end at chapter 11

HOW MUCH DID I MISS?!

oy vey.. wheres w̶a̶l̶d̶o̶ the merchant

Why do we have to wait so long for Brexit results?

Trump is broke. He has had too many failed businesses over the years, there's no way he's worth what he says. Poor man is probably a few months away from being homeless. On top of that, his racist campaign has turned customers away from Trump's businesses. No one would want to support Hitler either. Why else would he beg for monetary support from his fanatics? This presidency is just drumpf's last ditch plan to stay rich, and he'll do this by embezzling money from the american people. There's just too much evidence he will do it. For example he never released his tax information- what the hell is he hiding?

Pls, me too

FROM MY HOME STATE OF MINNIESOMALIA
I like these commercials cuz I wanna fuck that short haired woman in them

Can't thwart the Manafort

For the vote rigging to be complete.

I love you.

They love him here. He's brought jobs to somewhere that desperately needed jobs. Last time he came in 2014, we literally rolled out a red carpet for him at his plane and had a fucking harpist play for him as he touched foot to the country.

>drumpf
nice meme

DELETE THIS ANTI SEMETIC GARBAGE GOY

oyyy Cabro- I mean Hombre, let's take it easy on the Antisemitism, comprende?

Look at the comments m8

Jewtube is deleting them as fast as they come in
Sup Forums has called in cripchan, secondchan, Sup Forums and even muslim preachers (pic related)

>by combining polls by different pollsters and methodologies the media gives the impression of a permanent cycle of drop in the polls followed by a rapid rise and fabricate the controversies they need to keep their lights on
'Painting the chart' has been a thing in financial markets, now it's happening with the RCP poll average.

Fucking lyin' media

Pretty sure Obama had $20 billion in free press. Clinton does too. She's a media darling and the first woman president. And since all of Trump's media is negative and he's losing both the conservative and the liberal vote, and falling way behind in the polls and fund raising... well only the dumbest of children think he'll win. If this isn't your first election, you already know Trump is losing in a landslide.

It can be a problem on the sending side.

Configuring an email server for mass mailing is tricky. A lot of things can go wrong and your emails end up on people SPAM box, like:

> sending through a server that currently has the IP address of a former SPAM sending server
> not configuring correctly SPF, DKIM and DMARC
> fucking up the hyperlinks so it is written "example.com" but the link itself goes to "othersite.com"
> not having a unsubscription system in place

and, the most likely

> a certain number of people receiving the email unsolicited (or forgetting they subscribed) and then clicking the SPAM button to get rid of it

After a certain number of SPAM reports the email providers usually blacklist the sender, the IP and the content for all other recipients.

Given the message on that print screen this could be the most likely explanation. There are technical measures to prevent that from happening but no silver bullet.

There is a reason proper mass mailing charges regally.

I heard she has a lewd video

Does anyone have that art portrait of Trump with the big dick?

>Finland
Nice proxy, Ahmed

Ok that one is actually pretty funny
I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now